|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book4, Part 4 : Chapter 2, Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city did Custer and his wife have their portraits painted in Chapter 14?
(a) New Orleans.
(c) St. Louis.
2. After what skirmish did Custer call the Civil War a "Glorious War"?
(b) Rappahannock River.
3. Who led the attack on Black Kettle's band of Cheyenne at Sand Creek in 1864?
(a) Colonel Chivington.
(b) General Evans.
(c) Colonel Collins.
(d) Captain Custer.
4. When E.B. Taylor met with Red Cloud, what did he raise the annual annuities to?
5. What did Custer name as one of the chief pleasures he and Libbie enjoyed on the Plains?
(a) Horseback riding.
(b) Camping under the stars.
(c) Visiting new places.
(d) New commands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who killed Captain Fetterman?
2. When did Custer leave for Fort McPherson?
3. During the time period of this book, what trees were common along streams on the Great Plains ?
4. Whose life was more controlled by time, according to Chapter 7?
5. In Chapter 8, where are the Shoshonis hunting before the Oglala and Cheyenne raid?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)