|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book4, Part 4 : Chapter 2, Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was mortally wounded from Custer's charge against the Confederates at Yellow Tavern?
(a) Robert E. Lee.
(b) Wesley Merritt.
(c) Phil Sheridan.
(d) Jeb Stuart.
2. Who is Mark Kellogg?
(a) Custer's second in command.
(b) Custer's brother-in-law.
(c) News correspondent.
(d) Custer's nephew.
3. How did Crazy Horse spend his teenage years according to Chapter 7?
(a) Observing white soldiers.
(b) Becoming a warrior.
(d) Seeking a vision.
4. Where did Crazy Horse mourn his daughter's death for three days and nights?
(a) Black Hills.
(b) Powder River.
(c) Shoshoni country.
(d) Crow Country.
5. What is the highest hill at the northern end of the bluffs at Little Bighorn called today?
(a) Sioux Hill.
(b) Custer Hill.
(c) Crazy Horse Hill.
(d) Medicine Hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shoots Crazy Horse in Chapter 17?
2. According to Chapter 20, what two Sioux leaders were jealous of each other?
3. In 1854, who led four Brules in seeking revenge for Conquering Bear's death?
4. What river takes the Custer party to Alexandria?
5. In Chapter 20, who makes the statement that if he were Indian, he would prefer to live on the open plains instead of a reservation?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)