|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book4, Part 4 : Chapter 2, Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1868, approximately how many troops were stationed on the frontier?
2. About how much did Crazy Horse weigh at the age of 24?
(a) 180 pounds.
(b) 160 pounds.
(c) 200 pounds.
(d) 140 pounds.
3. When did Custer become a Major General?
(a) May, 1864.
(b) July, 1863.
(c) January, 1865.
(d) September, 1864.
4. Where did Crazy Horse mourn his daughter's death for three days and nights?
(a) Powder River.
(b) Shoshoni country.
(c) Black Hills.
(d) Crow Country.
5. Who is Mark Kellogg?
(a) Custer's brother-in-law.
(b) Custer's second in command.
(c) Custer's nephew.
(d) News correspondent.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, who on Custer's household staff took care of the horses?
2. In 1867, a Missouri senator complains about the Indian wars costing the government at least how much daily?
3. Along what trail did the army plan to build a fort in 1866?
4. Where did Crazy Horse and other warriors go to sing or boast of bravery?
5. What do the Cheyenne call the battle at Rosebud?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)