|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book4, Part 4 : Chapter 2, Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Custer meet on Thanksgiving evening in 1862?
(a) Mary Holland.
(b) Fanny Fifield.
(c) Elizabeth Bacon.
(d) Issac Christiancy.
2. Who was placed in charge of the Department of the Mississippi?
(a) Colonel Carrington.
(b) Major General Sherman.
(c) General Tecumseh.
(d) Colonel Taylor.
3. What was the first banking house to fail in 1873?
(a) First American.
(b) Kansas Pacific
(c) George Bird Grinwell.
(d) Jay Cook.
4. What was the most important subject at West Point when Custer attended?
(a) Military strategy.
5. Along what trail did the army plan to build a fort in 1866?
(d) Santa Fe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Crazy Horse fall in love with around the time he turned twenty-one years old?
2. Who kills Little Hawk?
3. When did Custer enter West Point Military Academy?
4. What element of the weather do the Plains and the seashore share?
5. What is the highest hill at the northern end of the bluffs at Little Bighorn called today?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)