|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book4, Part 4 : Chapter 2, Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When E.B. Taylor met with Red Cloud, what did he raise the annual annuities to?
2. What river takes the Custer party to Alexandria?
(a) Mississippi River.
(b) Canadian River.
(c) Ohio River.
(d) Red River.
3. Where did Crazy Horse mourn his daughter's death for three days and nights?
(a) Shoshoni country.
(b) Crow Country.
(c) Black Hills.
(d) Powder River.
4. Who are the "loafers" referred to in Chapter 9?
(a) The men that Chivington chose at Sand Creek.
(b) A group of Crow Indians.
(c) Indians who intermarried with white settlers.
(d) Peaceful Indians who lived near and depended upon the fort.
5. Who was placed in charge of the Department of the Mississippi?
(a) Colonel Carrington.
(b) Colonel Taylor.
(c) General Tecumseh.
(d) Major General Sherman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads the charge at the Battle at Rosebud?
2. Who is Mark Kellogg?
3. Who was the Cheyenne leader at Little Bighorn?
4. At what ages did Custer and Crazy Horse become recognized leaders?
5. What year was George Armstrong Custer born?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)