|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book4, Part 4 : Chapter 2, Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the Cheyenne leader at Little Bighorn?
(a) Looks Twice.
(b) Black Elk.
(c) Two Moons.
2. Where did Red Cloud make what the author calls a "splendid" speech?
(a) Potomac River, Washington, D.C.
(b) World's Fair, Chicago.
(c) State Capitol, Omaha.
(d) Cooper Union, New York.
3. Who reported buffalo "as far as the eye could reach the country seemed blackened by innumerable herds"?
(a) Francis Parkman.
(b) The father of Crazy Horse.
(c) George Armstrong Custer.
(d) Captain Benjamin Bonneville.
4. What did Crazy Horse "do for a living" according to Chapter 8?
(b) Serve as a chief.
(c) Make war.
5. What river takes the Custer party to Alexandria?
(a) Ohio River.
(b) Red River.
(c) Mississippi River.
(d) Canadian River.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why says in Chapter 18, "There are not many joyous people here"?
2. In Chapter 15, Custer ignores orders and camps at the Republican River because he is expecting Libbie to arrive at which fort?
3. What old friend did Custer persuade General Pleasonton to give him as as aide?
4. What did Custer have his photo taken with in the Black Hills?
5. What was the last major tribe pushed onto the Plains by military defeats with other tribes?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)