|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book4, Part 4 : Chapter 2, Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the expedition against the whites on the Plains in June 1865, who led the Cheyenne?
(a) Roman Nose.
(b) Black Elk.
(c) Black Wolf.
(d) Spotted Tail.
2. Who is Medicine Bill?
(a) A warrior.
(b) A hunter.
(c) A trader.
(d) A scout.
3. What weapon was Crazy Horse carrying at Little Bighorn?
(d) Bow and arrows.
4. According to the author in Chapter 7, what was the ultimate difference between Crazy Horse and Custer?
(a) Their mood.
(b) Religious beliefs.
(c) Ability to ride a horse.
(d) Hunting skills.
5. Who wrote to Custer, "...I had to weep for joy that the recollection was sweet in your memory"?
(a) His sister, Lydia.
(b) His wife, Libbie.
(c) His first girlfriend, Mary.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the most important subject at West Point when Custer attended?
2. Who is George Bent?
3. In Chapter 15, Custer ignores orders and camps at the Republican River because he is expecting Libbie to arrive at which fort?
4. What fellow West Point friend did Custer congratulate on his successes in the Confederate artillery?
5. Who kills Little Hawk?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)