|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book4, Part 4 : Chapter 2, Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1854, who owned the trading house near Fort Laramie?
(a) Francis Parkman.
(b) Jim Bordeaux.
(c) Henry Hawk.
(d) John Grattan.
2. The Black Hills were known to the Sioux as a holy place called ______________.
(b) Bear Butte.
(c) Pa Sapa.
3. According to Chapter 13, what was the first financial offer that the government made to Plains tribes?
(a) $20,000 annuities.
(b) $25,000 annuities.
(c) $10,000 annuities.
(d) $15,000 annuities.
4. What weapon was Crazy Horse carrying at Little Bighorn?
(b) Bow and arrows.
5. In what city did Custer and his wife have their portraits painted in Chapter 14?
(b) St. Louis.
(d) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Custer enter West Point Military Academy?
2. In what year was George Armstrong Custer born?
3. Why did Crazy Horse most likely not get the scalp of his first human kill?
4. What year was George Armstrong Custer born?
5. What did Medicine Arrow do to give Custer bad luck?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)