|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book4, Part 4 : Chapter 2, Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to a letter Custer wrote to his sister, what percentage of students at West Point failed?
2. In 1854, who led four Brules in seeking revenge for Conquering Bear's death?
(a) Brave Bear.
(b) Old Man Afraid.
(c) Spotted Tail.
(d) Crazy Horse.
3. Ohio's population in the 1800s is called a young population by the author. Why?
(a) 62 percent were under twenty-five.
(b) White Americans had just moved to Ohio.
(c) 55 percent were under twenty years of age.
(d) 73 percent were under thirty years of age.
4. In Chapter 7, what was constricting in Custer's life?
5. About how much did Crazy Horse weigh at the age of 24?
(a) 160 pounds.
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) 180 pounds.
(d) 140 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what wars are cited as wars that Custer taught about?
2. What does Custer take a resolution to not do anymore in 1869?
3. Who said, "General Custer is writing lasting letters on the pages of his country's history"?
4. What animal slept with Custer at night in Chapter 11?
5. What was the last major tribe pushed onto the Plains by military defeats with other tribes?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)