|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book4, Part 4 : Chapter 2, Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mark Kellogg?
(a) Custer's second in command.
(b) Custer's nephew.
(c) News correspondent.
(d) Custer's brother-in-law.
2. In Chapter 15, Custer ignores orders and camps at the Republican River because he is expecting Libbie to arrive at which fort?
(a) Fort Leavenworth.
(b) Fort Laramie.
(c) Fort Sedgwick.
(d) Fort Wallace.
3. In Chapter 11, who on Custer's household staff took care of the horses?
(a) Johnnie Cisco.
(d) Joseph Fought.
4. Why did Crazy Horse most likely not get the scalp of his first human kill?
(a) He was injured.
(b) He did not have a scalping knife.
(c) He found out it was a woman.
(d) He refused to scalp anyone.
5. What did Crazy Horse "do for a living" according to Chapter 8?
(b) Make war.
(c) Serve as a chief.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was George Armstrong Custer born?
2. In the last five months of 1866, how many times did the Sioux attack Fort Phil Kearny?
3. How did Custer spend his teenager years according to Chapter 7?
4. Whose brains splattered on Reno's face during fire?
5. One of the boys who listened to Crazy Horse tell stories became a famous holy man. Who was it?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)