|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book4, Part 4 : Chapter 2, Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Little Hawk?
(d) A group of white miners.
2. What element of the weather do the Plains and the seashore share?
(a) Limited rainfall.
(b) Lack of snow.
(c) High wind velocity.
(d) Warm, muggy temperatures.
3. In Chapter 15, Custer ignores orders and camps at the Republican River because he is expecting Libbie to arrive at which fort?
(a) Fort Wallace.
(b) Fort Sedgwick.
(c) Fort Leavenworth.
(d) Fort Laramie.
4. What do Sioux call the Black Hills?
(b) Pa Sapa.
(c) Holy Hills.
5. According to the author, who has written the definitive biography of George Custer?
(a) Carol Gluck.
(b) Jay Monaghan.
(c) George Bent.
(d) Ken Burns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Custer have his photo taken with in the Black Hills?
2. When did Custer enter West Point Military Academy?
3. What nickname did Crazy Horse go by as a child?
4. Who was Custer to accompany on his first post-Civil War assignment?
5. At what ages did Custer and Crazy Horse become recognized leaders?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)