|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book4, Part 4 : Chapter 2, Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1865, the Oglala resurrected a system of government that acted as a chief's society. The seven men over forty who served were called what?
(b) Chief council.
(c) Akicita society.
(d) Big Bellies.
2. In what year was George Armstrong Custer born?
3. In what city did Custer and his wife have their portraits painted in Chapter 14?
(a) New Orleans.
(d) St. Louis.
4. How many Sioux were estimated to be at the great council at Bear Butte in Chapter 4?
(a) 1000 to 2500.
(b) 5000 to 7500.
(c) 3000 to 4500.
(d) Less than a thousand.
5. Who went along with Crazy Horse on night time raids of the settlers in Chapter 9?
(a) Little Big Man.
(b) Young Man Afraid.
(c) He Dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was George Armstrong Custer born?
2. Of the 267 Union soldiers executed during the Civil War, how many were executed for desertion?
3. Ohio's population in the 1800s is called a young population by the author. Why?
4. Who kills Little Hawk?
5. What political party did Custer belong to?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)