|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book4, Part 4 : Chapter 2, Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do Custer and Crazy Horse first fight in the same battle?
(a) July, 1873.
(b) October, 1873.
(c) December, 1872.
(d) January, 1874.
2. What became a distinguishing mark of the 3rd Cavalry Division?
(a) Soft hat.
(b) A red tie.
(c) Five gold loops on each sleeve.
(d) Top boots.
3. In Chapter 17, who is quoted as saying, "We were up against it from the start"?
(c) Little Hawk.
(d) Crazy Horse.
4. Who shoots Crazy Horse in Chapter 17?
(a) Young Man Afraid.
(b) No Water.
(d) Caspar Collins.
5. How did Custer spend his teenager years according to Chapter 7?
(a) Going to school.
(b) Trying to do something and be somebody.
(c) Competing against others.
(d) Playing practical jokes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why says in Chapter 18, "There are not many joyous people here"?
2. In Chapter 11, who on Custer's household staff took care of the horses?
3. What book is Custer reading in Chapter 19?
4. Who has Custer arrested on the Yellowstone campaign?
5. What was the Army's station from their fight at Little Bighorn and where Custer planned for them to return to after the battle?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)