|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book4, Part 4 : Chapter 2, Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the WPPA?
(a) West Point Protocol Association.
(b) West Point Provincial Academy.
(c) West Point Protestant Academy.
(d) West Point Protective Association.
2. What year was George Armstrong Custer born?
3. Who did Crazy Horse fall in love with around the time he turned twenty-one years old?
(a) Daughter of Old-Man-Afraid-of-his-Horses.
(b) Black Buffalo Woman.
(c) Sitting Bull's niece.
(d) Red Shawl Woman.
4. Who remarks in Chapter 21 that Custer is going to be killed?
(a) Crazy Horse.
(b) Sitting Bull.
(c) Lieutenant Godfrey.
(d) Lieutenant Wallace.
5. Who is Washakie?
(a) Headman of the Shoshoni.
(b) Headman of the Crow.
(c) Oglala warrior.
(d) Cheyenne warrior.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city did Custer and his wife have their portraits painted in Chapter 14?
2. According to Chapter 7, who of the book's subjects had seen combat by this time?
3. What was the most important subject at West Point when Custer attended?
4. What bad news did Custer receive on January 31, 1866?
5. In Chapter 8, where are the Shoshonis hunting before the Oglala and Cheyenne raid?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)