|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book4, Part 4 : Chapter 2, Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Custer take a resolution to not do anymore in 1869?
(d) Stay away from Libbie.
2. What do Sioux call the Black Hills?
(a) Holy Hills.
(d) Pa Sapa.
3. What was the last major tribe pushed onto the Plains by military defeats with other tribes?
4. Who does Crazy Horse marry in 1872?
(a) Black Shawl.
(b) Red Feather.
(c) Black Buffalo Woman.
(d) Red Elk.
5. Along what trail did the army plan to build a fort in 1866?
(c) Santa Fe.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, who has written the definitive biography of George Custer?
2. What was the estimated number of buffalo on the Great Plains in the nineteenth century?
3. Who is Mitch Bouyer?
4. How many men of the 7th Cavalry did Custer march toward Little Bighorn?
5. At age ten, Custer went to live with his half-sister and her new husband who lived in __________.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)