|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book4, Part 4 : Chapter 2, Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What political party did Custer officially endorse in 1866?
(a) Democratic party.
(b) Republican party.
(c) Libertarian party.
(d) National Union party.
2. Which regiment stages a mutiny against Custer in Texas?
(a) 4th Colorado Cavalry.
(b) 2nd Kansas Cavalry.
(c) 2nd Wisconsin Cavalry.
(d) 1st Texas Cavalry.
3. In the last five months of 1866, how many times did the Sioux attack Fort Phil Kearny?
4. According to a letter Custer wrote to his sister, what percentage of students at West Point failed?
5. What could happen to a Union soldier who did not do his duty in combat?
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) Branded with the letter 'C' for coward.
(d) Sentenced to a year of hard labor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname did Crazy Horse go by as a child?
2. In Chapter 20, who makes the statement that if he were Indian, he would prefer to live on the open plains instead of a reservation?
3. When did Custer leave for Fort McPherson?
4. In Chapter 10, who says, "it looks like treason" about a document?
5. What animal slept with Custer at night in Chapter 11?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)