|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book4, Part 4 : Chapter 2, Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Crazy Horse's daughter called?
(c) White Petal.
2. What are the Lance Owners?
(a) A tribal nickname.
(c) Cheyenne warriors.
(d) A Sioux society.
3. What political party did Custer belong to?
(a) No answers are correct.
4. Where was Custer's new regiment, the 7th Cavalry, assigned to in 1867?
(a) Fort Hays.
(b) Fort Riley.
(c) Fort Leavenworth.
(d) Fort Dodge.
5. What bad news did Custer receive on January 31, 1866?
(a) He is to be court-martialed.
(b) His mother had died.
(c) His first child has died during childbirth.
(d) He had been demoted to Captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book is Custer reading in Chapter 19?
2. Where did Crazy Horse mourn his daughter's death for three days and nights?
3. Who said to give the Indian "a love for exclusive property"?
4. Where was the 1868 treaty signed?
5. Who operated as the rear guard in the fight against the Shoshoni in Chapter 17?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)