|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book4, Part 4 : Chapter 2, Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the last five months of 1866, how many times did the Sioux attack Fort Phil Kearny?
2. What was the title of Libbie's description of her and her husband's time at Fort Hays?
(a) Our Life at Fort Hays.
(b) Following the Indian Trail.
(c) Frontier Life for the Custers.
(d) Following the Guidon.
3. In Chapter 7, what wars are cited as wars that Custer taught about?
(a) French and Indian War.
(b) All European wars.
(c) French and American Revolutions.
(d) Mexican and Peloponnesian.
4. Who went along with Crazy Horse on night time raids of the settlers in Chapter 9?
(a) Young Man Afraid.
(b) Little Big Man.
(c) He Dog.
5. Why says in Chapter 18, "There are not many joyous people here"?
(a) Lieutenant Stanley.
(b) Tom Custer.
(d) Libbie Custer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Crazy Horse most likely not get the scalp of his first human kill?
2. In 1854, who owned the trading house near Fort Laramie?
3. How many troops did Custer have at Little Bighorn?
4. Who said, "General Custer is writing lasting letters on the pages of his country's history"?
5. Who leads the charge at the Battle at Rosebud?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)