|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book4, Part 4 : Chapter 2, Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chapter 13, what was the first financial offer that the government made to Plains tribes?
(a) $25,000 annuities.
(b) $15,000 annuities.
(c) $20,000 annuities.
(d) $10,000 annuities.
2. What year was George Armstrong Custer born?
3. How old was Custer when he graduated from the Academy and started his first paying job?
4. What medal did Tom Custer receive for his actions at Appomattox?
(a) Purple Heart.
(b) Congressional Medal of Honor.
(c) Meritorious Service Award.
(d) Exceptional Service Medal.
5. Who does the author credit with giving Custer his first big break in Chapter 10?
(a) General Burnside.
(b) General Smith.
(c) General McClellan.
(d) General Lee.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Black Hills were known to the Sioux as a holy place called ______________.
2. What does Custer take a resolution to not do anymore in 1869?
3. How many Sioux were estimated to be at the great council at Bear Butte in Chapter 4?
4. Whose life was more controlled by time, according to Chapter 7?
5. Who is the Miniconjou medicine man who has a strong vision in Chapter 18?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)