|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 1 : Chapter 1, War & Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year was George Armstrong Custer born?
2. In 1865, the Oglala resurrected a system of government that acted as a chief's society. The seven men over forty who served were called what?
(a) Chief council.
(c) Big Bellies.
(d) Akicita society.
3. Whose life was more controlled by time, according to Chapter 7?
(a) Both men.
(b) Neither man.
(c) Crazy Horse.
4. What was Custer's nickname as a boy?
5. At age ten, Custer went to live with his half-sister and her new husband who lived in __________.
(a) Columbus, Ohio.
(b) Monroe, Michigan.
(c) Boston, Massachusettes.
(d) Yorktown, Indiana.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what wars are cited as wars that Custer taught about?
2. Who did Custer meet on Thanksgiving evening in 1862?
3. What is the WPPA?
4. In Chapter 7, what was constricting in Custer's life?
5. According to the author in Chapter 7, what was the ultimate difference between Crazy Horse and Custer?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)