|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 1 : Chapter 1, War & Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chapter 9, what white man does Crazy Horse develop a friendship with?
(a) Caspar Collins.
(b) Jedidiah Smith.
(c) William O. Collins.
(d) Joseph Smith.
2. In Chapter 7, what was constricting in Custer's life?
3. How much did the leather cap that West Point cadets were required to wear weigh?
(a) Five pounds.
(b) Three pounds.
(c) Six pounds.
(d) One pound.
4. Who did Crazy Horse fall in love with around the time he turned twenty-one years old?
(a) Daughter of Old-Man-Afraid-of-his-Horses.
(b) Red Shawl Woman.
(c) Black Buffalo Woman.
(d) Sitting Bull's niece.
5. Who are the "loafers" referred to in Chapter 9?
(a) Indians who intermarried with white settlers.
(b) The men that Chivington chose at Sand Creek.
(c) Peaceful Indians who lived near and depended upon the fort.
(d) A group of Crow Indians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Custer's nickname as a boy?
2. Whose life was more controlled by time, according to Chapter 7?
3. Who is Washakie?
4. In Chapter 10, who says, "it looks like treason" about a document?
5. What is the WPPA?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)