|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 1 : Chapter 1, War & Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Custer spend his teenager years according to Chapter 7?
(a) Trying to do something and be somebody.
(b) Playing practical jokes.
(c) Competing against others.
(d) Going to school.
2. At age ten, Custer went to live with his half-sister and her new husband who lived in __________.
(a) Boston, Massachusettes.
(b) Yorktown, Indiana.
(c) Columbus, Ohio.
(d) Monroe, Michigan.
3. In Chapter 7, what was constricting in Custer's life?
4. Who does the author credit with giving Custer his first big break in Chapter 10?
(a) General Smith.
(b) General McClellan.
(c) General Lee.
(d) General Burnside.
5. According to Chapter 9, what white man does Crazy Horse develop a friendship with?
(a) William O. Collins.
(b) Caspar Collins.
(c) Jedidiah Smith.
(d) Joseph Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, the author writes that Americans worked so much that work became ____________.
2. On the expedition against the whites on the Plains in June 1865, who led the Cheyenne?
3. Who did Crazy Horse fall in love with around the time he turned twenty-one years old?
4. How much did the leather cap that West Point cadets were required to wear weigh?
5. When did Custer enter West Point Military Academy?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)