|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 1 : Chapter 1, War & Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Crazy Horse spend his teenage years according to Chapter 7?
(a) Observing white soldiers.
(c) Becoming a warrior.
(d) Seeking a vision.
2. How many Native Americans made up the decoy party after camping on July 24, 1865?
3. How many times during their lives did Crazy Horse and Custer come in contact with each other?
(a) Two times.
(b) One time.
(c) Four times.
4. According to Chapter 7, who of the book's subjects had seen combat by this time?
(b) Crazy Horse.
(c) Both Crazy Horse and Custer.
(d) Neither Crazy Horse nor Custer.
5. In Chapter 10, who writes, "I captured the greatest prize of all"?
(a) Daniel Bacon.
(c) Gimlet Lea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who led the Bad Faces band of Oglalas in Chapter 3?
2. What year was George Armstrong Custer born?
3. On the expedition against the whites on the Plains in June 1865, who led the Cheyenne?
4. Who are the "loafers" referred to in Chapter 9?
5. Ohio's population in the 1800s is called a young population by the author. Why?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)