|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 1 : Chapter 1, War & Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Custer's nickname as a boy?
2. How many Native Americans made up the decoy party after camping on July 24, 1865?
3. Who is Washakie?
(a) Oglala warrior.
(b) Headman of the Crow.
(c) Cheyenne warrior.
(d) Headman of the Shoshoni.
4. During the time period of this book, what trees were common along streams on the Great Plains ?
5. What was Custer's first nickname at West Point?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Crazy Horse spend his teenage years according to Chapter 7?
2. Who did Crazy Horse fall in love with around the time he turned twenty-one years old?
3. Ohio's population in the 1800s is called a young population by the author. Why?
4. At what ages did Custer and Crazy Horse become recognized leaders?
5. Why did Crazy Horse most likely not get the scalp of his first human kill?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)