|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 1 : Chapter 1, War & Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Crazy Horse always led his men himself when they went into battle, and he kept well in front of them"?
(a) Bad Heart Bull.
(b) Eleanor Hinman.
(c) He Dog.
2. In Chapter 7, what was constricting in Custer's life?
3. How many Native Americans made up the decoy party after camping on July 24, 1865?
4. What was Custer's nickname as a boy?
5. According to Chapter 9, what white man does Crazy Horse develop a friendship with?
(a) Jedidiah Smith.
(b) William O. Collins.
(c) Caspar Collins.
(d) Joseph Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Lance Owners?
2. In 1865, the Oglala resurrected a system of government that acted as a chief's society. The seven men over forty who served were called what?
3. Why did Crazy Horse most likely not get the scalp of his first human kill?
4. What was the estimated number of buffalo on the Great Plains in the nineteenth century?
5. In what year was George Armstrong Custer born?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)