|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 1 : Chapter 1, War & Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Custer enter West Point Military Academy?
(a) August, 1859.
(b) September, 1858.
(c) July, 1857.
(d) June, 1860.
2. What year was George Armstrong Custer born?
3. What more than tripled in Ohio from 1828 to 1850?
(a) Newspapers and periodicals.
4. What was the last major tribe pushed onto the Plains by military defeats with other tribes?
5. In Chapter 10, who says, "it looks like treason" about a document?
(a) General Smith.
(b) General McClellan.
(c) Captain Custer.
(d) Fernando Wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position was Custer serving in when he was arrested and court-martial proceedings were started against him?
2. Whose life was more controlled by time, according to Chapter 7?
3. What political party did Custer belong to?
4. At what ages did Custer and Crazy Horse become recognized leaders?
5. In Chapter 10, who writes, "I captured the greatest prize of all"?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)