|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Part 3 : Chapter 1, Chapters 13 & 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what wars are cited as wars that Custer taught about?
(a) French and American Revolutions.
(b) All European wars.
(c) Mexican and Peloponnesian.
(d) French and Indian War.
2. Who said "fighting for fun is rare"?
(a) General Horace Porter.
(b) Colonel Theodore Lyman.
(c) General Custer.
(d) General Grant.
3. Which regiment stages a mutiny against Custer in Texas?
(a) 1st Texas Cavalry.
(b) 2nd Kansas Cavalry.
(c) 2nd Wisconsin Cavalry.
(d) 4th Colorado Cavalry.
4. Who was placed in charge of the Department of the Mississippi?
(a) Colonel Carrington.
(b) General Tecumseh.
(c) Colonel Taylor.
(d) Major General Sherman.
5. What old friend did Custer persuade General Pleasonton to give him as as aide?
(a) Tom Custer.
(b) Sargent Sherwood.
(c) Lieutenant Yates.
(d) Captain Holmes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who went along with Crazy Horse on night time raids of the settlers in Chapter 9?
2. In Chapter 10, who says, "it looks like treason" about a document?
3. What was Custer's nickname as a boy?
4. Who did Custer vote for in the 1864 election for president?
5. According to Chapter 13, what was the first financial offer that the government made to Plains tribes?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)