|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Part 3 : Chapter 1, Chapters 13 & 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who went along with Crazy Horse on night time raids of the settlers in Chapter 9?
(a) He Dog.
(b) Young Man Afraid.
(c) Little Big Man.
2. In Chapter 7, what wars are cited as wars that Custer taught about?
(a) French and Indian War.
(b) French and American Revolutions.
(c) All European wars.
(d) Mexican and Peloponnesian.
3. After what skirmish did Custer call the Civil War a "Glorious War"?
(a) Rappahannock River.
4. In Chapter 8, where are the Shoshonis hunting before the Oglala and Cheyenne raid?
(a) Bighorn River.
(b) Captive Butte.
(c) Near Fort Laramie.
(d) Sweetwater River.
5. Between Custer and Crazy Horse, who came from a modest background, according to Chapter 12?
(a) Crazy Horse.
(b) Neither man.
(d) Both men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What river takes the Custer party to Alexandria?
2. How many Sioux were estimated to be at the great council at Bear Butte in Chapter 4?
3. Who wrote to Custer, "...I had to weep for joy that the recollection was sweet in your memory"?
4. In what year was George Armstrong Custer born?
5. According to the author, who has written the definitive biography of George Custer?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)