|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Part 3 : Chapter 1, Chapters 13 & 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what wars are cited as wars that Custer taught about?
(a) French and Indian War.
(b) Mexican and Peloponnesian.
(c) French and American Revolutions.
(d) All European wars.
2. What was the estimated number of buffalo on the Great Plains in the nineteenth century?
(b) 75 million.
(c) 25 million.
(d) 2.5 million.
3. In Chapter 7, what was constricting in Custer's life?
4. Who was mortally wounded from Custer's charge against the Confederates at Yellow Tavern?
(a) Jeb Stuart.
(b) Robert E. Lee.
(c) Phil Sheridan.
(d) Wesley Merritt.
5. About how much did Crazy Horse weigh at the age of 24?
(a) 160 pounds.
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) 180 pounds.
(d) 140 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What more than tripled in Ohio from 1828 to 1850?
2. What became a distinguishing mark of the 3rd Cavalry Division?
3. What are the Lance Owners?
4. Who said to give the Indian "a love for exclusive property"?
5. Who are the "loafers" referred to in Chapter 9?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)