|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Part 3 : Chapter 1, Chapters 13 & 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Custer when he graduated from the Academy and started his first paying job?
2. What was Custer's first nickname at West Point?
3. Who went along with Crazy Horse on night time raids of the settlers in Chapter 9?
(a) He Dog.
(c) Little Big Man.
(d) Young Man Afraid.
4. In what year was George Armstrong Custer born?
5. How did Custer spend his teenager years according to Chapter 7?
(a) Going to school.
(b) Competing against others.
(c) Trying to do something and be somebody.
(d) Playing practical jokes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What river takes the Custer party to Alexandria?
2. What was the last major tribe pushed onto the Plains by military defeats with other tribes?
3. What political party did Custer officially endorse in 1866?
4. What nickname did Crazy Horse go by as a child?
5. What medal did Tom Custer receive for his actions at Appomattox?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)