|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Part 3 : Chapter 1, Chapters 13 & 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the most important subject at West Point when Custer attended?
(b) Military strategy.
2. In what city did Custer and his wife have their portraits painted in Chapter 14?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) St. Louis.
3. At what age did most Sioux boys participate in their first tribal hunt?
(a) Ten or eleven.
(b) Fourteen to fifteen.
(c) Sixteen to seventeen.
(d) Twelve or thirteen.
4. What are the Lance Owners?
(a) A tribal nickname.
(b) A Sioux society.
(c) Cheyenne warriors.
5. What color were Custer's eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What more than tripled in Ohio from 1828 to 1850?
2. After what skirmish did Custer call the Civil War a "Glorious War"?
3. According to the author in Chapter 7, why is Custer's culture more productive than Crazy Horse's?
4. Who did Custer become an aide to in 1863?
5. Who was placed in charge of the Department of the Mississippi?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)