|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Part 3 : Chapter 1, Chapters 13 & 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Custer meet on Thanksgiving evening in 1862?
(a) Issac Christiancy.
(b) Mary Holland.
(c) Elizabeth Bacon.
(d) Fanny Fifield.
2. What was Custer's nickname as a boy?
3. What are the Lance Owners?
(a) Cheyenne warriors.
(c) A tribal nickname.
(d) A Sioux society.
4. In Chapter 7, what was constricting in Custer's life?
5. Who did Crazy Horse fall in love with around the time he turned twenty-one years old?
(a) Daughter of Old-Man-Afraid-of-his-Horses.
(b) Sitting Bull's niece.
(c) Red Shawl Woman.
(d) Black Buffalo Woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter12, how many times a year might Crazy Horse go on a buffalo hunt?
2. How many Native Americans made up the decoy party after camping on July 24, 1865?
3. According to Chapter 13, what was the first financial offer that the government made to Plains tribes?
4. Which regiment stages a mutiny against Custer in Texas?
5. According to Chapter 4, what was central to life for a Sioux male?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)