|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Part 3 : Chapter 1, Chapters 13 & 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, who on Custer's household staff took care of the horses?
(a) Joseph Fought.
(b) Johnnie Cisco.
2. Who did Crazy Horse fall in love with around the time he turned twenty-one years old?
(a) Daughter of Old-Man-Afraid-of-his-Horses.
(b) Red Shawl Woman.
(c) Sitting Bull's niece.
(d) Black Buffalo Woman.
3. Who killed Captain Fetterman?
(a) Crazy Horse.
(b) Fetterman killed himself.
(d) Captain Brown.
4. Who says, "Crazy Horse always led his men himself when they went into battle, and he kept well in front of them"?
(a) Bad Heart Bull.
(c) Eleanor Hinman.
(d) He Dog.
5. Who did Custer meet on Thanksgiving evening in 1862?
(a) Fanny Fifield.
(b) Elizabeth Bacon.
(c) Mary Holland.
(d) Issac Christiancy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What river takes the Custer party to Alexandria?
2. Who was so pleased with Custer's decision to attend West Point that he gave him $200 for expenses?
3. In Chapter 8, where are the Shoshonis hunting before the Oglala and Cheyenne raid?
4. About how much did Crazy Horse weigh at the age of 24?
5. When did Custer become a Major General?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)