|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Part 3 : Chapter 1, Chapters 13 & 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What political party did Custer officially endorse in 1866?
(a) National Union party.
(b) Democratic party.
(c) Republican party.
(d) Libertarian party.
2. What more than tripled in Ohio from 1828 to 1850?
(b) Newspapers and periodicals.
3. At what ages did Custer and Crazy Horse become recognized leaders?
(a) 29 and 30.
(b) 24 and 25.
(c) 22 and 23.
(d) 23 and 24.
4. Who led the Bad Faces band of Oglalas in Chapter 3?
(a) Crazy Horse, the father.
(b) Old Smoke.
(c) Bad Bear.
(d) Red Cloud.
5. When E.B. Taylor met with Red Cloud, what did he raise the annual annuities to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What political party did Custer belong to?
2. In Chapter 10, who writes, "I captured the greatest prize of all"?
3. In Chapter 7, what wars are cited as wars that Custer taught about?
4. Who was so pleased with Custer's decision to attend West Point that he gave him $200 for expenses?
5. Who went along with Crazy Horse on night time raids of the settlers in Chapter 9?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)