|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Part 3 : Chapter 1, Chapters 13 & 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Custer vote for in the 1864 election for president?
(a) It's unknown.
2. What political party did Custer belong to?
(a) No answers are correct.
3. About how much did Crazy Horse weigh at the age of 24?
(a) 200 pounds.
(b) 140 pounds.
(c) 160 pounds.
(d) 180 pounds.
4. In Chapter 7, what wars are cited as wars that Custer taught about?
(a) Mexican and Peloponnesian.
(b) All European wars.
(c) French and Indian War.
(d) French and American Revolutions.
5. Who was so pleased with Custer's decision to attend West Point that he gave him $200 for expenses?
(a) The farmer, Mr. Monroe.
(b) The parent of one of his students.
(c) Congressman Bingham.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ohio's population in the 1800s is called a young population by the author. Why?
2. What was Carrington's Achilles' heel?
3. According to Chapter 4, what was central to life for a Sioux male?
4. In what year was George Armstrong Custer born?
5. Where was Custer's new regiment, the 7th Cavalry, assigned to in 1867?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)