|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Part 4 : Chapter 1, 1873 & 1874.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Custer to accompany on his first post-Civil War assignment?
(a) General Sherman.
(b) General Kirby-Smith.
(c) General Sheridan.
(d) General Grant.
2. Who is George Bent?
(a) A soldier at Fort Laramie.
(b) Half Cheyenne, son of a trader.
(c) One of the soldiers at Sand Creek.
(d) Half Shoshoni, son of a soldier.
3. What did Custer have his photo taken with in the Black Hills?
(a) Band of Oglalas with the Red Cloud Agency.
(b) Two elk.
(c) Inyan Kara.
(d) Grizzly bear.
4. Who does Crazy Horse marry in 1872?
(a) Black Buffalo Woman.
(b) Black Shawl.
(c) Red Elk.
(d) Red Feather.
5. Who is the Miniconjou medicine man who has a strong vision in Chapter 18?
(a) Long Holy.
(b) Pleny Lice.
(c) Gets-the-Best of-Them.
(d) White Bull.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Crazy Horse and other warriors go to sing or boast of bravery?
2. In the last five months of 1866, how many times did the Sioux attack Fort Phil Kearny?
3. What did Sitting Bull do with much of the money earned at Buffalo Bill Cody's Wild West Show?
4. What did Crazy Horse "do for a living" according to Chapter 8?
5. What did Custer name as one of the chief pleasures he and Libbie enjoyed on the Plains?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)