|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Part 4 : Chapter 1, 1873 & 1874.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What river takes the Custer party to Alexandria?
(a) Ohio River.
(b) Canadian River.
(c) Mississippi River.
(d) Red River.
2. What did Custer have his photo taken with in the Black Hills?
(a) Band of Oglalas with the Red Cloud Agency.
(b) Inyan Kara.
(c) Grizzly bear.
(d) Two elk.
3. What did Custer name as one of the chief pleasures he and Libbie enjoyed on the Plains?
(a) New commands.
(b) Camping under the stars.
(c) Visiting new places.
(d) Horseback riding.
4. What is Crazy Horse's daughter called?
(c) White Petal.
5. Where was Custer's new regiment, the 7th Cavalry, assigned to in 1867?
(a) Fort Dodge.
(b) Fort Hays.
(c) Fort Riley.
(d) Fort Leavenworth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Custer to accompany on his first post-Civil War assignment?
2. Who was placed in charge of the Department of the Mississippi?
3. About how much did Crazy Horse weigh at the age of 24?
4. What was Carrington's Achilles' heel?
5. Carrington read the Bible every morning in what languages?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)