|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Part 4 : Chapter 1, 1873 & 1874.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 19, who is mentioned as being "drunk nearly all the time"?
(a) Gary Owen.
(b) Fred Grant.
(c) Harry Reynolds.
(d) Charley Agard.
2. Who was placed in charge of the Department of the Mississippi?
(a) General Tecumseh.
(b) Colonel Carrington.
(c) Colonel Taylor.
(d) Major General Sherman.
3. Who did Crazy Horse fall in love with around the time he turned twenty-one years old?
(a) Red Shawl Woman.
(b) Black Buffalo Woman.
(c) Daughter of Old-Man-Afraid-of-his-Horses.
(d) Sitting Bull's niece.
4. What is Crazy Horse's daughter called?
(d) White Petal.
5. Who did Custer meet on Thanksgiving evening in 1862?
(a) Mary Holland.
(b) Fanny Fifield.
(c) Issac Christiancy.
(d) Elizabeth Bacon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event occurred on February 9, 1864?
2. Who did Custer become an aide to in 1863?
3. Why says in Chapter 18, "There are not many joyous people here"?
4. Who are the "loafers" referred to in Chapter 9?
5. Who killed Captain Fetterman?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)