|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Part 4 : Chapter 1, 1873 & 1874.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 20, who makes the statement that if he were Indian, he would prefer to live on the open plains instead of a reservation?
2. In Chapter 10, who says, "it looks like treason" about a document?
(a) Captain Custer.
(b) General McClellan.
(c) General Smith.
(d) Fernando Wood.
3. How many Native Americans made up the decoy party after camping on July 24, 1865?
4. Who is Washakie?
(a) Cheyenne warrior.
(b) Oglala warrior.
(c) Headman of the Shoshoni.
(d) Headman of the Crow.
5. Who was Custer to accompany on his first post-Civil War assignment?
(a) General Sherman.
(b) General Sheridan.
(c) General Kirby-Smith.
(d) General Grant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Crazy Horse "do for a living" according to Chapter 8?
2. Who led the attack on Black Kettle's band of Cheyenne at Sand Creek in 1864?
3. What fellow West Point friend did Custer congratulate on his successes in the Confederate artillery?
4. Who did Custer meet on Thanksgiving evening in 1862?
5. Who went along with Crazy Horse on night time raids of the settlers in Chapter 9?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)