|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Jackie while Bobby is held up?
2. What is Virek's lie to Marly?
3. Where does Sally's boy get his red hair from?
4. Who is said never to forget?
5. How does Marly bruise herself?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bobby's not tell the others?
2. What clue does Jones reveal about the purpose of the biosoft?
3. How does Turner learn of Rudy's death?
4. Why does Jackie become responsible for Bobby?
5. What leads to Marly leaving Paco?
6. What does Mitchell uncover in Mitchell's dossier?
7. What is the significance of the coordinates Rez and Marly are traveling to?
8. How does Marly find out her contract is finished?
9. What does the box maker think of Virek's plans?
10. Why does Marly decide against her connecting flight?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what way is wealth a constant theme throughout the book? In what way does wealth affect the characters in the book? How does this express the author's views on wealth?
Essay Topic 2
Choose two of the following characters and discuss how the narrative would be affected if they were left out.
Essay Topic 3
What ambitions does Bobby have in common with today's youth? What motivates Bobby in his actions? In what way would Bobby act differently if brought up in present time?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)