Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who intercepts Bobby and Jackie on their way to Yakuza?
2. Who will help guide Turner after the hovercraft crashes out of fuel?
3. What does Jones' tattoo suggest about his past?
4. What did Turner think could save his mother?
5. What is the commercial value of the old Ashpool cores?
Essay Topic 1
Why is the Wig so concerned with the presence of God? What message is Gibson trying to convey with the Wig's character? Is the Wig successful in his spiritual pursuits? How do his beliefs affect his relationships with the other characters?
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of the following and discuss how it affects the tone of the book and helps to express character and theme.
2. Point of view
Essay Topic 3
The story is written along three different narrative lines, each from the point of view of a different character. Why do you think Gibson chose to write the story this way? How do you think the story would of changed if it was written from only one perspective?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)