|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What incriminating information does Turner uncover from Mitchell's dossier?
2. Why is the light so bright in the chamber?
3. Who is Edith S.?
4. What is surprising about the Gothicks and Kasuals outside of Jammer's?
5. What will happen if Wig does not allow Paco in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What leads to Marly leaving Paco?
2. What happens when Bobby and Jackie use Jammer's deck?
3. How does Jammer explain the beings in cyberspace?
4. Why does Marly decide against her connecting flight?
5. How does Virek finally die?
6. How does the presence of Angie affect Bobby?
7. What does Bobby's not tell the others?
8. What does Mitchell uncover in Mitchell's dossier?
9. What does the box maker think of Virek's plans?
10. How significant is Jammer's connection with the Yakuza?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The story is written along three different narrative lines, each from the point of view of a different character. Why do you think Gibson chose to write the story this way? How do you think the story would of changed if it was written from only one perspective?
Essay Topic 2
Choose two of the following characters and discuss how the narrative would be affected if they were left out.
Essay Topic 3
Why is the Wig so concerned with the presence of God? What message is Gibson trying to convey with the Wig's character? Is the Wig successful in his spiritual pursuits? How do his beliefs affect his relationships with the other characters?
This section contains 806 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)