|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is responsible for Alain's death?
2. How did Paco's spy hear Marly talking to herself?
3. What did Turner think could save his mother?
4. Why does Alix not make a deal with Raymond?
5. How does Marly bruise herself?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the presence of Angie affect Bobby?
2. What clue does Jones reveal about the purpose of the biosoft?
3. How does Turner learn of Rudy's death?
4. What is the significance of the Finn not answering his phone?
5. How does Marly finally meet God?
6. What does Bobby's not tell the others?
7. Why does Jackie become responsible for Bobby?
8. What happens when Bobby and Jackie use Jammer's deck?
9. Why does Marly decide against her connecting flight?
10. What does the box maker think of Virek's plans?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What ambitions does Bobby have in common with today's youth? What motivates Bobby in his actions? In what way would Bobby act differently if brought up in present time?
Essay Topic 2
Do you think Bobby is naive and why? How does this impact on his relationships with the other characters?
Essay Topic 3
Examine Gibson's depiction of the character Josef Virek. How does Gibson characterize Virek? What goals does Virek have to achieve? How close does Virek get to achieving these goals?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)