|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen if Wig does not allow Paco in?
2. Why does Virek scream?
3. Why does Conroy refer to Turner as Mr. Bushido?
4. What color is Jammer's ceiling?
5. Where can Marly pick up her salary?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of the Finn not answering his phone?
2. What does Roberts think of Isham's protege?
3. What does Turner realize is not always true?
4. Why does Marly decide against her connecting flight?
5. How does Angela explain the implant in her head?
6. Why is everyone surprised to see Beauvoir?
7. How does Marly find out her contract is finished?
8. What does the box maker think of Virek's plans?
9. What is the significance of the coordinates Rez and Marly are traveling to?
10. How does Marly finally meet God?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine Gibson's depiction of the character Josef Virek. How does Gibson characterize Virek? What goals does Virek have to achieve? How close does Virek get to achieving these goals?
Essay Topic 2
What do the squirrels in the wood near Turner's family home symbolize? How is this metaphor used to develop the book's themes and evolution of each character?
Essay Topic 3
How does Gibson depict corporations in the book? How does today's society currently perceive corporations? Do you think that Gibson's vision of future corporations is possible?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)