Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who intercepts Bobby and Jackie on their way to Yakuza?
2. Who will help guide Turner after the hovercraft crashes out of fuel?
3. What does Jones' tattoo suggest about his past?
4. What did Turner think could save his mother?
5. What is the commercial value of the old Ashpool cores?
Essay Topic 1
At the end of the book, Bobby decides to leave Barrytown and go live in the Projects. Why would he want to live there? How different would his life be?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the narrative's setting. How does it differ from the world of today? How does the author express these differences? What might have been different in the book if it had been written today?
Essay Topic 3
Choose one of the following and discuss how it affects the tone of the book and helps to express character and theme.
2. Point of view
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)