|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Angie reveal herself to be?
2. Which artist is responsible for Europe After The Rains?
3. Who is said never to forget?
4. Why does Virek think Bobby should recognize him?
5. Why does Jammer pull the plug on Conroy and Turner's negotiation?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Marly finally meet God?
2. What leads to Marly leaving Paco?
3. What does Roberts think of Isham's protege?
4. How does the presence of Angie affect Bobby?
5. How does Turner learn of Rudy's death?
6. Why does Jackie become responsible for Bobby?
7. How does Jammer explain the beings in cyberspace?
8. Why does Marly decide against her connecting flight?
9. How does Angela explain the implant in her head?
10. What convinces Bobby to move to the Projects?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Pick a character from the book and discuss his or her goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Essay Topic 2
Why is the Wig so concerned with the presence of God? What message is Gibson trying to convey with the Wig's character? Is the Wig successful in his spiritual pursuits? How do his beliefs affect his relationships with the other characters?
Essay Topic 3
What ambitions does Bobby have in common with today's youth? What motivates Bobby in his actions? In what way would Bobby act differently if brought up in present time?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)