|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the boy not allowed to shoot the squirrels?
2. What has been downloaded into the Ashpool cores?
3. What did Turner think could save his mother?
4. What color is Jammer's ceiling?
5. Which tape does Marly choose to watch?
Essay Topic 1
Compare the differences between Turner and Rudy. How different are their lives and what choices may have affected this? What are their strengths and weaknesses as individuals? In what way is this relationship used to develop the themes of the book?
Essay Topic 2
At the end of the book, Bobby decides to leave Barrytown and go live in the Projects. Why would he want to live there? How different would his life be?
Essay Topic 3
Examine Gibson's depiction of the character Josef Virek. How does Gibson characterize Virek? What goals does Virek have to achieve? How close does Virek get to achieving these goals?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)