|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is revealed to have hired the Kasual and Gothicks outside Jammer's?
2. Which part of the news recap is of most significance to Bobby?
3. What does Turner leave next to Jackie's body?
4. What is surprising about the Gothicks and Kasuals outside of Jammer's?
5. Why is the boy not allowed to shoot the squirrels?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Marly find out her contract is finished?
2. How does Marly finally meet God?
3. What does Bobby's not tell the others?
4. How significant is Jammer's connection with the Yakuza?
5. How does the presence of Angie affect Bobby?
6. How does Turner explain the situation his brother Rudy is in?
7. What does Roberts think of Isham's protege?
8. What does the box maker think of Virek's plans?
9. How does Virek finally die?
10. What clue does Jones reveal about the purpose of the biosoft?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What ambitions does Bobby have in common with today's youth? What motivates Bobby in his actions? In what way would Bobby act differently if brought up in present time?
Essay Topic 2
Why is the Wig so concerned with the presence of God? What message is Gibson trying to convey with the Wig's character? Is the Wig successful in his spiritual pursuits? How do his beliefs affect his relationships with the other characters?
Essay Topic 3
If the book were made into a film, how would Gibson's style of narrative be reflected in film? Would the book make a good film?
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)