Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who intercepts Bobby and Jackie on their way to Yakuza?
2. Who will help guide Turner after the hovercraft crashes out of fuel?
3. What does Jones' tattoo suggest about his past?
4. What did Turner think could save his mother?
5. What is the commercial value of the old Ashpool cores?
Essay Topic 1
Compare the differences between Turner and Rudy. How different are their lives and what choices may have affected this? What are their strengths and weaknesses as individuals? In what way is this relationship used to develop the themes of the book?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the author's writing style. How would you describe the author's prose style? What kind of vocabulary does he use? What meaning does the author's style give to the story? Do you think the author's style suits the narrative?
Essay Topic 3
At the end of the book, Bobby decides to leave Barrytown and go live in the Projects. Why would he want to live there? How different would his life be?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)