|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jaylene not know about Jammer's deck?
2. Who finally takes care of Conroy?
3. Why is Marly so frightened of the spacesuit?
4. Which of Rudy's vehicles does Turner find most interesting?
5. What is wrong with Jones's suit?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jammer explain the beings in cyberspace?
2. How does Angela explain the implant in her head?
3. What does Mitchell uncover in Mitchell's dossier?
4. How does the presence of Angie affect Bobby?
5. How does Turner finally meet Samedi?
6. What does Roberts think of Isham's protege?
7. How does Turner learn of Rudy's death?
8. Why is everyone surprised to see Beauvoir?
9. What is the significance of the Finn not answering his phone?
10. What happens when Bobby and Jackie use Jammer's deck?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the author's writing style. How would you describe the author's prose style? What kind of vocabulary does he use? What meaning does the author's style give to the story? Do you think the author's style suits the narrative?
Essay Topic 2
What is the relationship between Turner and Rudy?
Essay Topic 3
Choose two of the following characters and discuss how the narrative would be affected if they were left out.
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)