|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Turner's agent?
2. What does Jaylene not know about Jammer's deck?
3. What incriminating information does Turner uncover from Mitchell's dossier?
4. Why does Jammer pull the plug on Conroy and Turner's negotiation?
5. Why does Conroy refer to Turner as Mr. Bushido?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Turner finally meet Samedi?
2. How does Jammer explain the beings in cyberspace?
3. What is the significance of the Finn not answering his phone?
4. What does the box maker think of Virek's plans?
5. What does Roberts think of Isham's protege?
6. What clue does Jones reveal about the purpose of the biosoft?
7. How does Angela explain the implant in her head?
8. What leads to Marly leaving Paco?
9. What convinces Bobby to move to the Projects?
10. How does the presence of Angie affect Bobby?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
At the end of the book, Bobby decides to leave Barrytown and go live in the Projects. Why would he want to live there? How different would his life be?
Essay Topic 2
Pick a character from the book and discuss his or her goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Essay Topic 3
In what way is wealth a constant theme throughout the book? In what way does wealth affect the characters in the book? How does this express the author's views on wealth?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)