|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the coffee girl initially refuse to serve Turner?
2. Where can Marly pick up her salary?
3. Where does Sally's boy get his red hair from?
4. Who finally takes care of Conroy?
5. What always makes Jones sad?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of the coordinates Rez and Marly are traveling to?
2. What does Mitchell uncover in Mitchell's dossier?
3. What does Bobby's not tell the others?
4. How does Jammer explain the beings in cyberspace?
5. What is the significance of the Finn not answering his phone?
6. Why does Marly decide against her connecting flight?
7. What happens when Bobby and Jackie use Jammer's deck?
8. How does Virek finally die?
9. What clue does Jones reveal about the purpose of the biosoft?
10. What leads to Marly leaving Paco?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the following and discuss how it affects the tone of the book and helps to express character and theme.
2. Point of view
Essay Topic 2
How does Gibson depict corporations in the book? How does today's society currently perceive corporations? Do you think that Gibson's vision of future corporations is possible?
Essay Topic 3
What is the relationship between Turner and Rudy?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)