|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Angie reveal herself to be?
2. Where can Marly pick up her salary?
3. Why does Alix not make a deal with Raymond?
4. What did Turner think could save his mother?
5. Who is responsible for Alain's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Roberts think of Isham's protege?
2. What is the significance of the Finn not answering his phone?
3. What is the significance of the coordinates Rez and Marly are traveling to?
4. What leads to Marly leaving Paco?
5. How does Angela explain the implant in her head?
6. How significant is Jammer's connection with the Yakuza?
7. What does Turner realize is not always true?
8. What happens when Bobby and Jackie use Jammer's deck?
9. How does the presence of Angie affect Bobby?
10. What does Bobby's not tell the others?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose a character and examine their lives at the start of the book. Compare this to how they have changed by the end of the story. What motivates these changes?
Essay Topic 2
Do you think Bobby is naive and why? How does this impact on his relationships with the other characters?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the author's writing style. How would you describe the author's prose style? What kind of vocabulary does he use? What meaning does the author's style give to the story? Do you think the author's style suits the narrative?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)