Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Rue du Champ Fleuri known for?
2. What does Andrea suspect motivates Alain's attempts to contact Marly?
3. Why is the escape plan so flawed?
4. What is Paco summoned to present to Marly?
5. What is the trademark on Marly's flashlight?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Turner's instincts tell him about Lynch?
2. How does Turner finally meet Samedi?
3. What leads to Marly leaving Paco?
4. What opinion does Paco have of Alain?
5. What advantage does the medic from the black clinics of Chiba have?
6. How do Rudy and Turner get along?
7. What does Conroy want?
8. Why are there shrimp and catfish grown in the building?
9. What is the significance of the Finn not answering his phone?
10. How does Virek finally die?
Do you think Bobby is naive and why? How does this impact on his relationships with the other characters?
What is the relationship between Turner and Rudy?
What do the squirrels in the wood near Turner's family home symbolize? How is this metaphor used to develop the book's themes and evolution of each character?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)