|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the first corpse in Finn's most likely from?
2. Where does Two-a-Day live?
3. What signifies the rising of the Honda?
4. Who wears eyeglass frames?
5. What were the first computers built to crack?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lucas mean when he calls Jackie a horse?
2. What does Marly notice for the first time on the way to Cafe Blanc?
3. What happens at Leon's?
4. How does Bobby pull a Wilson?
5. What theory do the two men have?
6. What is the real intent of Alain's meeting?
7. What does Marly buy with her new found wealth?
8. Why does Turner execute Lynch?
9. What role will the medics play?
10. What does Finn reveal about the three ninjas?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the narrative's setting. How does it differ from the world of today? How does the author express these differences? What might have been different in the book if it had been written today?
Essay Topic 2
At the end of the book, Bobby decides to leave Barrytown and go live in the Projects. Why would he want to live there? How different would his life be?
Essay Topic 3
What is the role of the cyberspace gods? How does Gibson characterize them? Why are they characterized? What are their motives? Do they differ from the human characters in the book?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)