|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which accent does Sutcliffe seem to have?
2. What microsoft did The Wig wear when the Finn last saw him?
3. At what point does Girlvoice intervene and save Bobby from the loop?
4. Who knows black medicine from both Hosaka and Maas?
5. Where is the injury that Turner is carrying since the New Delhi job?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Bobby's relationship to Two-a-Day?
2. How does Bobby pull a Wilson?
3. How do Rudy and Turner get along?
4. What are Marly's impressions of Virek?
5. How does Bobby finally reach the Projects?
6. What is the real intent of Alain's meeting?
7. What secret does Andrea reveal?
8. What opinion does Paco have of Alain?
9. What do Turner's instincts tell him about Lynch?
10. Why does Turner execute Lynch?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the relationship between Turner and Rudy?
Essay Topic 2
Do you think Bobby is naive and why? How does this impact on his relationships with the other characters?
Essay Topic 3
In what way is wealth a constant theme throughout the book? In what way does wealth affect the characters in the book? How does this express the author's views on wealth?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)