|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Alain write the number on?
2. Who lives in the Quartier des Ternes?
3. What weapon is believed to have destroyed Turner's site in Arizona?
4. Where is the injury that Turner is carrying since the New Delhi job?
5. Where does Marly believe she has seen Virek before?
Short Essay Questions
1. What package does Marly receive?
2. How is the Wig introduced?
3. What does Angela reveal about the escape plan?
4. What happened to the wealth of the Tessier-Ashpool clan?
5. What is Bobby's family like?
6. What advantage does the medic from the black clinics of Chiba have?
7. What are Marly's impressions of Virek?
8. What is Bobby's relationship to Two-a-Day?
9. Why does Turner execute Lynch?
10. What do Turner's instincts tell him about Lynch?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare the differences between Turner and Rudy. How different are their lives and what choices may have affected this? What are their strengths and weaknesses as individuals? In what way is this relationship used to develop the themes of the book?
Essay Topic 2
Do you think Bobby is naive and why? How does this impact on his relationships with the other characters?
Essay Topic 3
If the book were made into a film, how would Gibson's style of narrative be reflected in film? Would the book make a good film?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)