|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What characterizes Black Ice?
2. What is sent on Turner's trail?
3. What does Marly give to Andrea as a present?
4. Where did The Wigan Ludgate make the fortune that allowed him to retire?
5. What symbol adorns the canister the dumpster kids find?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Bobby's relationship to Two-a-Day?
2. What does Finn reveal about the three ninjas?
3. What do Turner's instincts tell him about Lynch?
4. What does Marly notice for the first time on the way to Cafe Blanc?
5. How do Rudy and Turner get along?
6. What secret does Andrea reveal?
7. How do Lucas and Beauvoir describe their beliefs to Bobby?
8. What does Turner like about the extraction plan?
9. What is the significance of the Maas cyberdeck?
10. What theory do the two men have?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why is the Wig so concerned with the presence of God? What message is Gibson trying to convey with the Wig's character? Is the Wig successful in his spiritual pursuits? How do his beliefs affect his relationships with the other characters?
Essay Topic 2
If the book were made into a film, how would Gibson's style of narrative be reflected in film? Would the book make a good film?
Essay Topic 3
In what way is wealth a constant theme throughout the book? In what way does wealth affect the characters in the book? How does this express the author's views on wealth?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)