|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What microsoft did The Wig wear when the Finn last saw him?
2. Where do Marly and Alain decide to meet?
3. Who does Turner read in his simstim?
4. Who is the hoodoo man?
5. Who lives in the Quartier des Ternes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to the wealth of the Tessier-Ashpool clan?
2. What is the real intent of Alain's meeting?
3. How does Bobby finally reach the Projects?
4. What do Turner's instincts tell him about Lynch?
5. Why does Turner execute Lynch?
6. What does Lucas mean when he calls Jackie a horse?
7. What package does Marly receive?
8. How do Turner and Allison meet?
9. What does Conroy want?
10. What opinion does Paco have of Alain?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why is the Wig so concerned with the presence of God? What message is Gibson trying to convey with the Wig's character? Is the Wig successful in his spiritual pursuits? How do his beliefs affect his relationships with the other characters?
Essay Topic 2
Do you think Bobby is naive and why? How does this impact on his relationships with the other characters?
Essay Topic 3
Examine Gibson's depiction of the character Josef Virek. How does Gibson characterize Virek? What goals does Virek have to achieve? How close does Virek get to achieving these goals?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)