|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has the task of fixing gear in the bunker?
2. What is the name of the yacht?
3. What were the first computers built to crack?
4. Where does Turner have his flashback and vomits?
5. Who does Lynch think is Conroy's spy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What advantage does the medic from the black clinics of Chiba have?
2. What happened to the wealth of the Tessier-Ashpool clan?
3. How does Turner explain the situation his brother Rudy is in?
4. What does Bobby's not tell the others?
5. What does Conroy want?
6. Why is everyone surprised to see Beauvoir?
7. What does Roberts think of Isham's protege?
8. What is the significance of the academic book Andrea's company is publishing?
9. How do Lucas and Beauvoir describe their beliefs to Bobby?
10. What does Mitchell uncover in Mitchell's dossier?
Essay Topic 1
At the end of the book, Bobby decides to leave Barrytown and go live in the Projects. Why would he want to live there? How different would his life be?
Essay Topic 2
Choose a character and examine their lives at the start of the book. Compare this to how they have changed by the end of the story. What motivates these changes?
Essay Topic 3
Do you think Bobby is naive and why? How does this impact on his relationships with the other characters?
This section contains 1,289 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)