|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which item of clothing will Rhea not let Bobby wear?
2. Where does Two-a-Day live?
3. How is Marly's interview conducted?
4. What does Bobby value most about his holoporn unit.
5. Which cigarettes does Alain smoke?
Short Essay Questions
1. What danger is Marly in?
2. What is the real intent of Alain's meeting?
3. What do Turner's instincts tell him about Lynch?
4. What does Roberts think of Isham's protege?
5. Where does Oakey know Turner from?
6. Why are there shrimp and catfish grown in the building?
7. What does Mitchell uncover in Mitchell's dossier?
8. How is the Wig introduced?
9. What package does Marly receive?
10. What theory do the two men have?
Essay Topic 1
Pick a character from the book and discuss his or her goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of the following and discuss how it affects the tone of the book and helps to express character and theme.
2. Point of view
Essay Topic 3
Why is the Wig so concerned with the presence of God? What message is Gibson trying to convey with the Wig's character? Is the Wig successful in his spiritual pursuits? How do his beliefs affect his relationships with the other characters?
This section contains 1,307 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)