|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which gang does Bobby belong to?
2. What color is the anomalous phenomenon?
3. What was the Rue du Champ Fleuri known for?
4. Where did The Wigan Ludgate make the fortune that allowed him to retire?
5. Who confesses to being Conroy's plant?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Marly decide against her connecting flight?
2. How is the Wig introduced?
3. What theory do the two men have?
4. How does Marly finally meet God?
5. How does Angela explain the implant in her head?
6. What danger is Marly in?
7. How does Marly find out her contract is finished?
8. What does Mitchell uncover in Mitchell's dossier?
9. Why does Turner execute Lynch?
10. How significant is Jammer's connection with the Yakuza?
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the following and discuss how it affects the tone of the book and helps to express character and theme.
2. Point of view
Essay Topic 2
Pick a character from the book and discuss his or her goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Essay Topic 3
Do you think Bobby is naive and why? How does this impact on his relationships with the other characters?
This section contains 1,369 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)