|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is getting in Webber's hair?
2. What does Andrea suspect motivates Alain's attempts to contact Marly?
3. What is the fastest thing in the matrix?
4. Where has Ahmed taken Bobby and Lucas?
5. Which artist's stocks are down again?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bobby pull a Wilson?
2. Why does Marly decide against her connecting flight?
3. How does Bobby finally reach the Projects?
4. What does Conroy want?
5. How do Lucas and Beauvoir describe their beliefs to Bobby?
6. What is the significance of the Finn not answering his phone?
7. What theory do the two men have?
8. What is the significance of the academic book Andrea's company is publishing?
9. How does Marly finally meet God?
10. What danger is Marly in?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the relationship between Turner and Rudy?
Essay Topic 2
Examine Gibson's depiction of the character Josef Virek. How does Gibson characterize Virek? What goals does Virek have to achieve? How close does Virek get to achieving these goals?
Essay Topic 3
How does the author use different characters to drive the narrative? Discuss elements of the narrative structure: exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the narrative's structure express the book's themes?
This section contains 1,251 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)