|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Finn get the ice breaker he sold to Lucas and Beauvoir?
2. What manner of transport befits a count?
3. Which cigarettes does Alain smoke?
4. Who jumps Bobby for his deck?
5. Where is the injury that Turner is carrying since the New Delhi job?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to the wealth of the Tessier-Ashpool clan?
2. What does Conroy want?
3. What is the significance of the academic book Andrea's company is publishing?
4. Why is Marly surprised Virek is trying to hire her?
5. What is the significance of the Maas cyberdeck?
6. What does Marly notice for the first time on the way to Cafe Blanc?
7. Where does Oakey know Turner from?
8. What happens at Leon's?
9. What does Finn reveal about the three ninjas?
10. What secret does Andrea reveal?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine Gibson's depiction of the character Josef Virek. How does Gibson characterize Virek? What goals does Virek have to achieve? How close does Virek get to achieving these goals?
Essay Topic 2
In what way is wealth a constant theme throughout the book? In what way does wealth affect the characters in the book? How does this express the author's views on wealth?
Essay Topic 3
Choose a character and examine their lives at the start of the book. Compare this to how they have changed by the end of the story. What motivates these changes?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)