|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Two-a-Day live?
2. How much time does Virek give Marly to finish her assignment?
3. What is Paco summoned to present to Marly?
4. Where does Marly believe she has seen Virek before?
5. What were the first computers built to crack?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of the academic book Andrea's company is publishing?
2. What does Marly buy with her new found wealth?
3. What danger is Marly in?
4. Why is Marly surprised Virek is trying to hire her?
5. How relevant is the information given to Marly by Picard?
6. How is the Wig introduced?
7. How do Turner and Allison meet?
8. What secret does Andrea reveal?
9. What does Angela reveal about the escape plan?
10. What opinion does Paco have of Alain?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Pick a character from the book and discuss his or her goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Essay Topic 2
Compare the differences between Turner and Rudy. How different are their lives and what choices may have affected this? What are their strengths and weaknesses as individuals? In what way is this relationship used to develop the themes of the book?
Essay Topic 3
What ambitions does Bobby have in common with today's youth? What motivates Bobby in his actions? In what way would Bobby act differently if brought up in present time?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)