|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who confesses to being Conroy's plant?
2. What characterizes Black Ice?
3. How long is a New York minute?
4. How would Ougou Feray be known in street tech?
5. Why is Mexico City a good place to take Mitchell?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to the wealth of the Tessier-Ashpool clan?
2. How does Bobby pull a Wilson?
3. Why is Marly surprised Virek is trying to hire her?
4. What does Marly notice for the first time on the way to Cafe Blanc?
5. What theory do the two men have?
6. Why are there shrimp and catfish grown in the building?
7. What is Bobby's relationship to Two-a-Day?
8. What does Conroy want?
9. Why did Two-a-Day's choose the site for Bobby's run?
10. What does Marly buy with her new found wealth?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why is the Wig so concerned with the presence of God? What message is Gibson trying to convey with the Wig's character? Is the Wig successful in his spiritual pursuits? How do his beliefs affect his relationships with the other characters?
Essay Topic 2
Choose two of the following characters and discuss how the narrative would be affected if they were left out.
Essay Topic 3
Examine Gibson's depiction of the character Josef Virek. How does Gibson characterize Virek? What goals does Virek have to achieve? How close does Virek get to achieving these goals?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)