|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lucas' car built?
2. Where does Angela's mother live?
3. Who does Turner read in his simstim?
4. Where does Turner meet Conroy for the first time?
5. Where do powerful icebreakers usually come from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What theory do the two men have?
2. What does Turner like about the extraction plan?
3. What does Marly buy with her new found wealth?
4. What is the significance of the academic book Andrea's company is publishing?
5. What does Finn reveal about the three ninjas?
6. Why did Two-a-Day's choose the site for Bobby's run?
7. What package does Marly receive?
8. How do Rudy and Turner get along?
9. What is the significance of the Maas cyberdeck?
10. How relevant is the information given to Marly by Picard?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the relationship between Turner and Rudy?
Essay Topic 2
In what way is wealth a constant theme throughout the book? In what way does wealth affect the characters in the book? How does this express the author's views on wealth?
Essay Topic 3
How does the author use different characters to drive the narrative? Discuss elements of the narrative structure: exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the narrative's structure express the book's themes?
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)