|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jones about to do before Paco interrupts?
(a) Strangle Marly with his bare hands.
(b) Kiss her on the mouth.
(c) Knock Marly out.
(d) Take his suit off.
2. Who is responsible for Alain's death?
(a) Josef Virek.
(b) Tally Isham.
(c) Maas Biolabs.
(d) Hosaka Corporation.
3. What incriminating information does Turner uncover from Mitchell's dossier?
(a) Mitchell's grades.
(b) Conroy's secret plan.
(c) Mitchell's IQ.
(d) Angela's IQ.
4. Where does Sally's boy get his red hair from?
(a) Conroy's agent.
(b) Uncle Rudy.
(c) His father Turner.
(d) The Dutchman.
5. Where does Turner decide Angie should go?
(a) Hosaka Corporation in Japan to complete his original mission.
(b) Back to Maas Biolabs so they won't kill him.
(c) The Projects.
(d) To Virek's corporation to take all of Conroy's cut.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the commercial value of the old Ashpool cores?
2. What is the first aid kit full of?
3. Why did Mitchell modify his daughter?
4. Why does Virek think Bobby should recognize him?
5. What must Turner do before he can think of his next move?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Bobby and Jackie use Jammer's deck?
2. What does Roberts think of Isham's protege?
3. How does Turner learn of Rudy's death?
4. What does Turner realize is not always true?
5. Why does Jackie become responsible for Bobby?
6. What clue does Jones reveal about the purpose of the biosoft?
7. What leads to Marly leaving Paco?
8. How does Jammer explain the beings in cyberspace?
9. Why does Marly decide against her connecting flight?
10. What does the box maker think of Virek's plans?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)