|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Turner think could save his mother?
(a) The clinics in Chiba.
(b) A change of scenery.
(c) Doctor Mitchell.
(d) The latest endorphin anaolg.
2. Where does Sally's boy get his red hair from?
(a) Uncle Rudy.
(b) The Dutchman.
(c) His father Turner.
(d) Conroy's agent.
3. Who has bought the old Ashpool cores?
(a) Wigan Ludgate and Jones.
(b) A contractor in Pakistan.
(c) Ashpool's daughter.
(d) The heir to the Tessier fortune.
4. Why does Jammer pull the plug on Conroy and Turner's negotiation?
(a) To advise Turner to drive a harder bargain.
(b) To buy more time.
(c) He does not want to be traced.
(d) He does not trust Turner.
5. Who intercepts Bobby and Jackie on their way to Yakuza?
(a) Jaylene Slide.
(c) A Maas spook team.
(d) The lord of roads.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is responsible for Alain's death?
2. What is the first aid kit full of?
3. Why is Isham drinking retsina?
4. What does Jaylene not know about Jammer's deck?
5. Why does Conroy refer to Turner as Mr. Bushido?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Marly find out her contract is finished?
2. What clue does Jones reveal about the purpose of the biosoft?
3. Why is everyone surprised to see Beauvoir?
4. What does Bobby's not tell the others?
5. How does Jammer explain the beings in cyberspace?
6. How does Marly finally meet God?
7. What is the significance of the Finn not answering his phone?
8. What does Mitchell uncover in Mitchell's dossier?
9. What happens when Bobby and Jackie use Jammer's deck?
10. Why does Jackie become responsible for Bobby?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)