|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who intercepts Bobby and Jackie on their way to Yakuza?
(a) The lord of roads.
(c) Jaylene Slide.
(d) A Maas spook team.
2. What does Jones' tattoo suggest about his past?
(a) He has been in jail.
(b) He is a spook for Maas.
(c) He is under the employ of Virek.
(d) He is a Hosaka spy.
3. Who runs the club at the top of Hypermart?
(a) Jackie's friend Jammer.
(b) Rhea's friend Henry.
(c) The Finn's friend Wigan.
(d) Jackie's friend Lin.
4. Why does Turner set the craft down at the old gas station?
(a) The wiper blades don't work.
(b) The craft is out of gas.
(c) Angie needs the bathroom.
(d) Angie is hungry.
5. What is surprising about the Gothicks and Kasuals outside of Jammer's?
(a) There are no Lobes.
(b) They are obviously spying.
(c) They are enemies.
(d) There are so many of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Virek scream?
2. Who is Edith S.?
3. What is Lucas' profession?
4. What color is Jammer's ceiling?
5. What is the first aid kit full of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What clue does Jones reveal about the purpose of the biosoft?
2. Why is everyone surprised to see Beauvoir?
3. How does Marly find out her contract is finished?
4. How does Turner explain the situation his brother Rudy is in?
5. How significant is Jammer's connection with the Yakuza?
6. What does the box maker think of Virek's plans?
7. What does Mitchell uncover in Mitchell's dossier?
8. What does Bobby's not tell the others?
9. What leads to Marly leaving Paco?
10. Why does Marly decide against her connecting flight?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)