|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Turner find in the black Honda?
(d) A Maas agent.
2. Who runs the club at the top of Hypermart?
(a) The Finn's friend Wigan.
(b) Jackie's friend Lin.
(c) Rhea's friend Henry.
(d) Jackie's friend Jammer.
3. Why will Bobby be jacking in alone?
(a) Jammer's hand has been lasered.
(b) Jammer has faith in his ability.
(c) It was Lucas's dying wish.
(d) Jackie does not like to tandem jack.
4. Who has bought the old Ashpool cores?
(a) Ashpool's daughter.
(b) The heir to the Tessier fortune.
(c) A contractor in Pakistan.
(d) Wigan Ludgate and Jones.
5. Why does Virek think Bobby should recognize him?
(a) He believes most people would recognize him.
(b) He is a friend of Jackie's.
(c) He is wanted by the police.
(d) He iss a star on People of Importance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the boxes about?
2. Who finally takes care of Conroy?
3. What is the only thing that Turner does not lie to Angie about?
4. Which of Rudy's vehicles does Turner find most interesting?
5. What language do the voodoo gods speak?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Bobby and Jackie use Jammer's deck?
2. What leads to Marly leaving Paco?
3. How does Virek finally die?
4. What is the significance of the Finn not answering his phone?
5. What clue does Jones reveal about the purpose of the biosoft?
6. How does Angela explain the implant in her head?
7. Why does Jackie become responsible for Bobby?
8. How does Turner learn of Rudy's death?
9. Why does Marly decide against her connecting flight?
10. How does Marly finally meet God?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)