|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Paco and Virek attacked?
(a) Revenge for Jackie's death.
(b) Jaylene thinks they killed Ramirez.
(c) The Lord of Graveyards is protecting Bobby.
(d) Revenge for the death of Bobby's mother.
2. What is the only thing that Turner does not lie to Angie about?
(a) The truth is contained in the dossier.
(b) Maas killed her father.
(c) He will be there for her always.
(d) Her father is dead.
3. How did Paco's spy hear Marly talking to herself?
(a) She was hiding behind a curtain nearby.
(b) Parabolic microphone.
(c) The phone in Alain's apartment was tapped.
(d) Marly screamed it loudly.
4. How many floors are there in Hypermart?
(b) Four Hundred.
5. Which tape does Marly choose to watch?
(c) The opera.
(d) Top People.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will Bobby be jacking in alone?
2. Why is the boy not allowed to shoot the squirrels?
3. What hints that Jammer's deck is a custom job?
4. What causes Turner to frown?
5. Which of Rudy's vehicles does Turner find most interesting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Turner realize is not always true?
2. What clue does Jones reveal about the purpose of the biosoft?
3. What happens when Bobby and Jackie use Jammer's deck?
4. What does the box maker think of Virek's plans?
5. What is the significance of the Finn not answering his phone?
6. How does Marly finally meet God?
7. Why does Jackie become responsible for Bobby?
8. Why is everyone surprised to see Beauvoir?
9. How does Turner learn of Rudy's death?
10. What does Mitchell uncover in Mitchell's dossier?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)