|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the rule of trust?
(a) Trust the company.
(b) Trust your agent.
(c) Trust no one.
(d) Trust your instincts.
2. Which part of the news recap is of most significance to Bobby?
(a) Marsha is still alive.
(b) Virek was sick for decades.
(c) Conroy was executed in Park Avenue.
(d) Mitchell actually escaped.
3. Where is Turner's agent?
(a) New Mexico.
(c) New Delhi.
4. Where does Turner decide Angie should go?
(a) Hosaka Corporation in Japan to complete his original mission.
(b) The Projects.
(c) Back to Maas Biolabs so they won't kill him.
(d) To Virek's corporation to take all of Conroy's cut.
5. Why does Alix not make a deal with Raymond?
(a) He hates the Kasuals.
(b) He already has a deal with Hosaka.
(c) He already has a deal with Maas.
(d) He hates the Gothicks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Marly so frightened of the spacesuit?
2. Why does Turner set the craft down at the old gas station?
3. What did Mitchell think was not good for his daughter?
4. What is Virek's lie to Marly?
5. Where does Sally's boy get his red hair from?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Marly finally meet God?
2. How does Turner explain the situation his brother Rudy is in?
3. How does Turner finally meet Samedi?
4. What does the box maker think of Virek's plans?
5. Why does Marly decide against her connecting flight?
6. How does Turner learn of Rudy's death?
7. Why is everyone surprised to see Beauvoir?
8. How does Angela explain the implant in her head?
9. What is the significance of the coordinates Rez and Marly are traveling to?
10. What happens when Bobby and Jackie use Jammer's deck?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)