|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Jammer's ceiling?
(c) Dark Brown.
(d) Cherry red.
2. What is Jones about to do before Paco interrupts?
(a) Kiss her on the mouth.
(b) Take his suit off.
(c) Strangle Marly with his bare hands.
(d) Knock Marly out.
3. What is the commercial value of the old Ashpool cores?
(a) The favorable atmosphere for human life.
(b) The data that was not properly wiped.
(c) The cores still function normally.
(d) The gold in the circuitry.
4. Why is Marly so frightened of the spacesuit?
(a) She does not like to wear helmets.
(b) It is far too tight for her.
(c) She is agoraphobic.
(d) It is far too loose for her.
5. Who is Edith S.?
(a) The girl in the velcro jacket.
(b) The girl in a black vest.
(c) A space ship.
(d) A tug ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first aid kit full of?
2. What did Mitchell think was not good for his daughter?
3. What causes Turner to frown?
4. Why does Turner set the craft down at the old gas station?
5. Where is Ashpool originally from?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Turner explain the situation his brother Rudy is in?
2. How does Angela explain the implant in her head?
3. What clue does Jones reveal about the purpose of the biosoft?
4. What happens when Bobby and Jackie use Jammer's deck?
5. What is the significance of the Finn not answering his phone?
6. What is the significance of the coordinates Rez and Marly are traveling to?
7. How significant is Jammer's connection with the Yakuza?
8. How does Marly finally meet God?
9. What does the box maker think of Virek's plans?
10. Why does Jackie become responsible for Bobby?
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)