|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paleologos suggest Marly go based on her looks?
(a) Poros Prime.
(b) Johannesburg Prime.
(c) Macau Prime.
(d) Jerusalem Prime.
2. Who does Turner find in the black Honda?
(d) A Maas agent.
3. What is Virek's lie to Marly?
(a) She was followed.
(b) Her contract is fulfilled.
(c) He actually owns Maas.
(d) He was never ill.
4. What will happen if Wig does not allow Paco in?
(a) Marly will not be paid.
(b) Virek will fire Paco.
(c) Paco;s crew will open fire.
(d) Paco will depressurize the core.
5. Why does Virek think Bobby should recognize him?
(a) He is a friend of Jackie's.
(b) He believes most people would recognize him.
(c) He is wanted by the police.
(d) He iss a star on People of Importance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finally takes care of Conroy?
2. What happens to Jackie while Bobby is held up?
3. What language do the voodoo gods speak?
4. Who runs the club at the top of Hypermart?
5. Why does the coffee girl initially refuse to serve Turner?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Virek finally die?
2. What does Bobby's not tell the others?
3. What does the box maker think of Virek's plans?
4. How does Turner learn of Rudy's death?
5. How does Marly finally meet God?
6. How does Marly find out her contract is finished?
7. Why is everyone surprised to see Beauvoir?
8. How does Jammer explain the beings in cyberspace?
9. What happens when Bobby and Jackie use Jammer's deck?
10. What is the significance of the Finn not answering his phone?
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)