|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Turner do before he can think of his next move?
(a) Pick up his pay from Hosaka.
(b) Escape the Maas spooks outside Jammer's.
(c) Buy fuel.
(d) Find Conroy's body.
2. What is wrong with Jones's suit?
(a) There are too many holes in it.
(b) He cannot find it.
(c) He has outgrown it.
(d) It will not fit to Wig's air.
3. What fear does Jackie have after the tandem jack?
(a) Beauvoir is dead.
(b) The Finn is dead.
(c) The Wig is dead.
(d) Lucas is dead.
4. Why does Jammer pull the plug on Conroy and Turner's negotiation?
(a) To buy more time.
(b) He does not trust Turner.
(c) To advise Turner to drive a harder bargain.
(d) He does not want to be traced.
5. Why will Bobby be jacking in alone?
(a) Jammer's hand has been lasered.
(b) Jackie does not like to tandem jack.
(c) Jammer has faith in his ability.
(d) It was Lucas's dying wish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who intercepts Bobby and Jackie on their way to Yakuza?
2. Who does Turner find in the black Honda?
3. What is Virek's lie to Marly?
4. Why does Turner set the craft down at the old gas station?
5. Where can Marly pick up her salary?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Angela explain the implant in her head?
2. Why does Marly decide against her connecting flight?
3. How significant is Jammer's connection with the Yakuza?
4. How does the presence of Angie affect Bobby?
5. What is the significance of the coordinates Rez and Marly are traveling to?
6. How does Marly finally meet God?
7. What does the box maker think of Virek's plans?
8. How does Turner learn of Rudy's death?
9. What does Bobby's not tell the others?
10. What leads to Marly leaving Paco?
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)