|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What always makes Jones sad?
(a) The boxes created by the construction remote.
(b) He only has Wig to keep him company.
(c) All the unwanted drifting objects.
(d) Reminiscing about New Melbourne.
2. Who will help guide Turner after the hovercraft crashes out of fuel?
(a) Angie and her female intuition.
(b) Baron Saturday.
(c) Paco as instructed by Virek.
(d) Legba the lord of roads.
3. What language do the voodoo gods speak?
4. Who runs the club at the top of Hypermart?
(a) Rhea's friend Henry.
(b) Jackie's friend Lin.
(c) Jackie's friend Jammer.
(d) The Finn's friend Wigan.
5. Which part of the news recap is of most significance to Bobby?
(a) Mitchell actually escaped.
(b) Marsha is still alive.
(c) Conroy was executed in Park Avenue.
(d) Virek was sick for decades.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Turner leave next to Jackie's body?
2. Why does Virek think Bobby should recognize him?
3. Why did Mitchell modify his daughter?
4. Why were they held up by Turkish customs?
5. Who has bought the old Ashpool cores?
Short Essay Questions
1. What convinces Bobby to move to the Projects?
2. What happens when Bobby and Jackie use Jammer's deck?
3. What does Mitchell uncover in Mitchell's dossier?
4. What does the box maker think of Virek's plans?
5. How does Virek finally die?
6. How does Turner explain the situation his brother Rudy is in?
7. How does Marly find out her contract is finished?
8. What clue does Jones reveal about the purpose of the biosoft?
9. Why does Marly decide against her connecting flight?
10. Why is everyone surprised to see Beauvoir?
This section contains 800 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)