|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first aid kit full of?
(a) Shots of whiskey.
(b) Old bandages.
(c) Ammunition for Jammer's gun.
(d) Jammer's poppers.
2. Who finally takes care of Conroy?
(a) Jaylene in a fit of rage.
(b) The Virgin of Miracles.
(c) Someone known as Bunny.
(d) Baron Samedi.
3. Who smiles at Bobby as he peers outside Jammer's club?
4. Why does Bobby suggest putting the explosives against the glass?
(a) That way none will blow in.
(b) So that it will blow out.
(c) To scare off the gangs outside.
(d) It is less obvious.
5. What has been downloaded into the Ashpool cores?
(a) The latest version of Tetris.
(b) Chistopher Mitchell's dossier.
(c) Biosoft from the Wig.
(d) Virek's personality matrix.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is said never to forget?
2. Where is Ashpool originally from?
3. What does Jaylene not know about Jammer's deck?
4. What language do the voodoo gods speak?
5. Which tape does Marly choose to watch?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the presence of Angie affect Bobby?
2. How does Turner learn of Rudy's death?
3. What clue does Jones reveal about the purpose of the biosoft?
4. What does Roberts think of Isham's protege?
5. How does Turner explain the situation his brother Rudy is in?
6. What does Mitchell uncover in Mitchell's dossier?
7. How does Marly find out her contract is finished?
8. What happens when Bobby and Jackie use Jammer's deck?
9. How does Turner finally meet Samedi?
10. How does Angela explain the implant in her head?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)