|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bobby suggest putting the explosives against the glass?
(a) So that it will blow out.
(b) It is less obvious.
(c) That way none will blow in.
(d) To scare off the gangs outside.
2. What has been downloaded into the Ashpool cores?
(a) Biosoft from the Wig.
(b) The latest version of Tetris.
(c) Chistopher Mitchell's dossier.
(d) Virek's personality matrix.
3. Where is Turner's agent?
(a) New Mexico.
(c) New Delhi.
4. How old does Angie reveal herself to be?
5. What fear does Jackie have after the tandem jack?
(a) Lucas is dead.
(b) Beauvoir is dead.
(c) The Finn is dead.
(d) The Wig is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jaylene not know about Jammer's deck?
2. Who is said never to forget?
3. Who does Turner find in the black Honda?
4. What happens to Jackie while Bobby is held up?
5. Who is Edith S.?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jackie become responsible for Bobby?
2. How does Virek finally die?
3. How significant is Jammer's connection with the Yakuza?
4. What does Mitchell uncover in Mitchell's dossier?
5. Why is everyone surprised to see Beauvoir?
6. How does Marly find out her contract is finished?
7. What does the box maker think of Virek's plans?
8. What clue does Jones reveal about the purpose of the biosoft?
9. How does Turner finally meet Samedi?
10. How does Jammer explain the beings in cyberspace?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)