|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mitchell think was not good for his daughter?
(a) RIding in hovercraft.
(b) Jacking in with a deck.
(c) Dreaming while awake.
(d) Flying an ultralight.
2. How does Marly bruise herself?
(a) By jumping for a box.
(b) Her suit is too tight.
(c) The machine wakes up and attacks her.
(d) She took off her jacket.
3. How many floors are there in Hypermart?
(b) Four Hundred.
4. Why were they held up by Turkish customs?
(a) The customs officers wanted Tally's autograph.
(b) The boy has a fake Barrytown passport.
(c) The unit director has not paid his taxes.
(d) The star's boyfriend has a cyberdeck.
5. Why does Jammer pull the plug on Conroy and Turner's negotiation?
(a) He does not want to be traced.
(b) He does not trust Turner.
(c) To buy more time.
(d) To advise Turner to drive a harder bargain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which tape does Marly choose to watch?
2. What is the only thing that Turner does not lie to Angie about?
3. Why is the light so bright in the chamber?
4. What does Turner leave next to Jackie's body?
5. Why does Conroy refer to Turner as Mr. Bushido?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)