|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jaylene not know about Jammer's deck?
(a) It can break any ice.
(b) It is a refurbished deck.
(c) It traced her whereabouts.
(d) It runs on solar power.
2. Why is the light so bright in the chamber?
(a) The core is nuclear powered.
(b) An over supply of solar power.
(c) There are a thousand lights floating in the chamber.
(d) The chamber is mirrored.
3. Where does Turner decide Angie should go?
(a) Hosaka Corporation in Japan to complete his original mission.
(b) Back to Maas Biolabs so they won't kill him.
(c) To Virek's corporation to take all of Conroy's cut.
(d) The Projects.
4. How did they stop Bobby's screaming?
(a) Hard slapping.
(b) A shot of Jammer's vodka.
(c) A lullaby in Creole.
(d) Glass of water.
5. Who is responsible for Alain's death?
(a) Tally Isham.
(b) Hosaka Corporation.
(c) Josef Virek.
(d) Maas Biolabs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen if Wig does not allow Paco in?
2. Who does Turner find in the black Honda?
3. How does Marly bruise herself?
4. Why are Paco and Virek attacked?
5. Why does Jammer pull the plug on Conroy and Turner's negotiation?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jackie become responsible for Bobby?
2. What does Turner realize is not always true?
3. How does Angela explain the implant in her head?
4. How significant is Jammer's connection with the Yakuza?
5. How does Turner explain the situation his brother Rudy is in?
6. How does Marly finally meet God?
7. How does the presence of Angie affect Bobby?
8. What does the box maker think of Virek's plans?
9. What leads to Marly leaving Paco?
10. How does Jammer explain the beings in cyberspace?
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)