|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sally's boy get his red hair from?
(a) The Dutchman.
(b) His father Turner.
(c) Conroy's agent.
(d) Uncle Rudy.
2. What does Turner leave next to Jackie's body?
(a) His Smith & Wesson.
(b) Empty shells from his large handgun.
(c) A biosoft necklace.
(d) His ripped out army coat.
3. What did Mitchell think was not good for his daughter?
(a) Flying an ultralight.
(b) RIding in hovercraft.
(c) Jacking in with a deck.
(d) Dreaming while awake.
4. Where does Paleologos suggest Marly go based on her looks?
(a) Poros Prime.
(b) Jerusalem Prime.
(c) Johannesburg Prime.
(d) Macau Prime.
5. Which artist is responsible for Europe After The Rains?
(a) Max Ernst.
(b) Marc Chagall.
(c) Hans Bellmer.
(d) Marcel Duchamp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who runs the club at the top of Hypermart?
2. Why were they held up by Turkish customs?
3. What is wrong with Jones's suit?
4. What are the boxes about?
5. Why is the boy not allowed to shoot the squirrels?
Short Essay Questions
1. What leads to Marly leaving Paco?
2. What is the significance of the coordinates Rez and Marly are traveling to?
3. How significant is Jammer's connection with the Yakuza?
4. Why does Marly decide against her connecting flight?
5. What does Bobby's not tell the others?
6. What does Mitchell uncover in Mitchell's dossier?
7. How does Turner finally meet Samedi?
8. How does Jammer explain the beings in cyberspace?
9. How does Marly find out her contract is finished?
10. What does Turner realize is not always true?
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)