|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did they stop Bobby's screaming?
(a) Hard slapping.
(b) A lullaby in Creole.
(c) A shot of Jammer's vodka.
(d) Glass of water.
2. Why does the coffee girl initially refuse to serve Turner?
(a) She thinks he is with the Gothicks.
(b) She cannot make the change.
(c) She is about to close.
(d) She thinks he is trying to buy out her stall.
3. Where does Sally's boy get his red hair from?
(a) Uncle Rudy.
(b) The Dutchman.
(c) Conroy's agent.
(d) His father Turner.
4. What is surprising about the Gothicks and Kasuals outside of Jammer's?
(a) They are enemies.
(b) They are obviously spying.
(c) There are no Lobes.
(d) There are so many of them.
5. What happens to Jackie while Bobby is held up?
(a) The Yakuza contact her.
(b) Legba possesses her.
(c) She listens to trance music.
(d) She is saved by the Virgin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Jammer's ceiling?
2. Where is Ashpool originally from?
3. What incriminating information does Turner uncover from Mitchell's dossier?
4. What is Virek's lie to Marly?
5. What does Jaylene not know about Jammer's deck?
Short Essay Questions
1. How significant is Jammer's connection with the Yakuza?
2. What does Mitchell uncover in Mitchell's dossier?
3. What does Roberts think of Isham's protege?
4. How does Marly finally meet God?
5. What is the significance of the Finn not answering his phone?
6. How does Jammer explain the beings in cyberspace?
7. How does Virek finally die?
8. Why is everyone surprised to see Beauvoir?
9. What is the significance of the coordinates Rez and Marly are traveling to?
10. How does Turner explain the situation his brother Rudy is in?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)