|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were they held up by Turkish customs?
(a) The boy has a fake Barrytown passport.
(b) The unit director has not paid his taxes.
(c) The star's boyfriend has a cyberdeck.
(d) The customs officers wanted Tally's autograph.
2. Why does Jammer pull the plug on Conroy and Turner's negotiation?
(a) He does not trust Turner.
(b) To buy more time.
(c) He does not want to be traced.
(d) To advise Turner to drive a harder bargain.
3. Where can Marly pick up her salary?
(a) Stockholm Credit Union.
(b) Bank of France.
(c) Tax Office of Orly.
(d) Bank of Belgium.
4. Where is Turner's agent?
(a) New Delhi.
(b) New Mexico.
5. Where is Ashpool originally from?
(a) The Place.
(b) New Melbourne.
(c) The Kingdom.
(d) Old Australia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the rule of trust?
2. What does Jaylene not know about Jammer's deck?
3. What hints that Jammer's deck is a custom job?
4. Where was Angie born?
5. Who finally takes care of Conroy?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Turner learn of Rudy's death?
2. How does Virek finally die?
3. How does Turner finally meet Samedi?
4. What does Turner realize is not always true?
5. What is the significance of the Finn not answering his phone?
6. What happens when Bobby and Jackie use Jammer's deck?
7. How does Jammer explain the beings in cyberspace?
8. Why does Jackie become responsible for Bobby?
9. How does the presence of Angie affect Bobby?
10. Why does Marly decide against her connecting flight?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)