|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paleologos suggest Marly go based on her looks?
(a) Poros Prime.
(b) Macau Prime.
(c) Johannesburg Prime.
(d) Jerusalem Prime.
2. Why were they held up by Turkish customs?
(a) The star's boyfriend has a cyberdeck.
(b) The customs officers wanted Tally's autograph.
(c) The boy has a fake Barrytown passport.
(d) The unit director has not paid his taxes.
3. Why does Jammer pull the plug on Conroy and Turner's negotiation?
(a) To advise Turner to drive a harder bargain.
(b) He does not want to be traced.
(c) To buy more time.
(d) He does not trust Turner.
4. What did Mitchell think was not good for his daughter?
(a) Dreaming while awake.
(b) Flying an ultralight.
(c) RIding in hovercraft.
(d) Jacking in with a deck.
5. Why is the boy not allowed to shoot the squirrels?
(a) Sally is scared it might bring bad luck.
(b) Turner promises not to kill anything.
(c) The squirrels will never come back.
(d) The squirrels were dear to Uncle Rudy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fear does Jackie have after the tandem jack?
2. How did they stop Bobby's screaming?
3. What will happen if Wig does not allow Paco in?
4. Who is said never to forget?
5. What does Jaylene not know about Jammer's deck?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Turner finally meet Samedi?
2. How does Virek finally die?
3. Why is everyone surprised to see Beauvoir?
4. What is the significance of the coordinates Rez and Marly are traveling to?
5. Why does Jackie become responsible for Bobby?
6. How does Jammer explain the beings in cyberspace?
7. What happens when Bobby and Jackie use Jammer's deck?
8. What does Turner realize is not always true?
9. How does Turner explain the situation his brother Rudy is in?
10. What does the box maker think of Virek's plans?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)