|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lucas' profession?
2. What is the only thing that Turner does not lie to Angie about?
(a) The truth is contained in the dossier.
(b) Her father is dead.
(c) Maas killed her father.
(d) He will be there for her always.
3. How did they stop Bobby's screaming?
(a) A shot of Jammer's vodka.
(b) A lullaby in Creole.
(c) Glass of water.
(d) Hard slapping.
4. Who is Edith S.?
(a) The girl in a black vest.
(b) A space ship.
(c) The girl in the velcro jacket.
(d) A tug ship.
5. Why does Alix not make a deal with Raymond?
(a) He hates the Kasuals.
(b) He hates the Gothicks.
(c) He already has a deal with Maas.
(d) He already has a deal with Hosaka.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Turner to frown?
2. Why is Marly so frightened of the spacesuit?
3. What did Mitchell think was not good for his daughter?
4. What did Turner think could save his mother?
5. What must Turner do before he can think of his next move?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mitchell uncover in Mitchell's dossier?
2. What leads to Marly leaving Paco?
3. How does Virek finally die?
4. How does Angela explain the implant in her head?
5. How does Marly find out her contract is finished?
6. How does Turner explain the situation his brother Rudy is in?
7. How does Marly finally meet God?
8. How does the presence of Angie affect Bobby?
9. What does Turner realize is not always true?
10. What is the significance of the coordinates Rez and Marly are traveling to?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)