|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many floors are there in Hypermart?
(d) Four Hundred.
2. What language do the voodoo gods speak?
3. Who has bought the old Ashpool cores?
(a) Ashpool's daughter.
(b) A contractor in Pakistan.
(c) Wigan Ludgate and Jones.
(d) The heir to the Tessier fortune.
4. What will happen if Wig does not allow Paco in?
(a) Paco will depressurize the core.
(b) Virek will fire Paco.
(c) Marly will not be paid.
(d) Paco;s crew will open fire.
5. Why does the unit director hate the boy?
(a) The boy makes almost as much money.
(b) He is angry about waiting so long at Turkish customs.
(c) The boy was born into money and did not earn it.
(d) He is jealous of his relationship with the new star.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Alix not make a deal with Raymond?
2. Why does Jammer pull the plug on Conroy and Turner's negotiation?
3. What did Mitchell think was not good for his daughter?
4. Who smiles at Bobby as he peers outside Jammer's club?
5. Who runs the club at the top of Hypermart?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Marly finally meet God?
2. What does the box maker think of Virek's plans?
3. What leads to Marly leaving Paco?
4. How does Turner explain the situation his brother Rudy is in?
5. What convinces Bobby to move to the Projects?
6. How does Angela explain the implant in her head?
7. How does Virek finally die?
8. What does Roberts think of Isham's protege?
9. What happens when Bobby and Jackie use Jammer's deck?
10. How does the presence of Angie affect Bobby?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)