|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finally takes care of Conroy?
(a) Someone known as Bunny.
(b) Jaylene in a fit of rage.
(c) Baron Samedi.
(d) The Virgin of Miracles.
2. Where can Marly pick up her salary?
(a) Stockholm Credit Union.
(b) Bank of Belgium.
(c) Bank of France.
(d) Tax Office of Orly.
3. Why does Virek think Bobby should recognize him?
(a) He iss a star on People of Importance.
(b) He is wanted by the police.
(c) He is a friend of Jackie's.
(d) He believes most people would recognize him.
4. Who is responsible for Alain's death?
(a) Hosaka Corporation.
(b) Josef Virek.
(c) Maas Biolabs.
(d) Tally Isham.
5. Who is revealed to have hired the Kasual and Gothicks outside Jammer's?
(b) Hosaka Corportation.
(c) Maas Biolabs.
(d) Euros on Park Avenue.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were they held up by Turkish customs?
2. Why are Paco and Virek attacked?
3. How does Marly bruise herself?
4. Why does Conroy refer to Turner as Mr. Bushido?
5. Who intercepts Bobby and Jackie on their way to Yakuza?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Turner finally meet Samedi?
2. How does the presence of Angie affect Bobby?
3. How does Virek finally die?
4. What is the significance of the coordinates Rez and Marly are traveling to?
5. What leads to Marly leaving Paco?
6. What does Mitchell uncover in Mitchell's dossier?
7. What does the box maker think of Virek's plans?
8. What clue does Jones reveal about the purpose of the biosoft?
9. What does Turner realize is not always true?
10. How does Jammer explain the beings in cyberspace?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)