|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What always makes Jones sad?
(a) He only has Wig to keep him company.
(b) Reminiscing about New Melbourne.
(c) All the unwanted drifting objects.
(d) The boxes created by the construction remote.
2. What does Turner leave next to Jackie's body?
(a) His ripped out army coat.
(b) His Smith & Wesson.
(c) A biosoft necklace.
(d) Empty shells from his large handgun.
3. Why did Mitchell modify his daughter?
(a) It was in his contract.
(b) She was naughty.
(c) She was terminally ill.
(d) She wasn't smart enough.
4. What is the first aid kit full of?
(a) Jammer's poppers.
(b) Old bandages.
(c) Ammunition for Jammer's gun.
(d) Shots of whiskey.
5. Why are Paco and Virek attacked?
(a) The Lord of Graveyards is protecting Bobby.
(b) Revenge for Jackie's death.
(c) Jaylene thinks they killed Ramirez.
(d) Revenge for the death of Bobby's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jammer pull the plug on Conroy and Turner's negotiation?
2. Who intercepts Bobby and Jackie on their way to Yakuza?
3. What is the commercial value of the old Ashpool cores?
4. What is Jones about to do before Paco interrupts?
5. What must Turner do before he can think of his next move?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Turner realize is not always true?
2. How does the presence of Angie affect Bobby?
3. How does Turner explain the situation his brother Rudy is in?
4. How does Turner finally meet Samedi?
5. What leads to Marly leaving Paco?
6. What happens when Bobby and Jackie use Jammer's deck?
7. What does Mitchell uncover in Mitchell's dossier?
8. How does Marly find out her contract is finished?
9. What convinces Bobby to move to the Projects?
10. What does Roberts think of Isham's protege?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)