|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alix not make a deal with Raymond?
(a) He hates the Gothicks.
(b) He already has a deal with Maas.
(c) He already has a deal with Hosaka.
(d) He hates the Kasuals.
2. Why will Bobby be jacking in alone?
(a) Jackie does not like to tandem jack.
(b) Jammer's hand has been lasered.
(c) It was Lucas's dying wish.
(d) Jammer has faith in his ability.
3. What does Turner leave next to Jackie's body?
(a) His Smith & Wesson.
(b) Empty shells from his large handgun.
(c) A biosoft necklace.
(d) His ripped out army coat.
4. What did Mitchell think was not good for his daughter?
(a) RIding in hovercraft.
(b) Jacking in with a deck.
(c) Dreaming while awake.
(d) Flying an ultralight.
5. How does Marly bruise herself?
(a) She took off her jacket.
(b) The machine wakes up and attacks her.
(c) By jumping for a box.
(d) Her suit is too tight.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many floors are there in Hypermart?
2. Why does Turner set the craft down at the old gas station?
3. Who is responsible for Alain's death?
4. Why does the unit director hate the boy?
5. What is surprising about the Gothicks and Kasuals outside of Jammer's?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Marly finally meet God?
2. What is the significance of the coordinates Rez and Marly are traveling to?
3. How does the presence of Angie affect Bobby?
4. Why is everyone surprised to see Beauvoir?
5. How does Virek finally die?
6. How does Jammer explain the beings in cyberspace?
7. Why does Jackie become responsible for Bobby?
8. What does Turner realize is not always true?
9. How does Turner learn of Rudy's death?
10. How does Turner finally meet Samedi?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)