|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who smiles at Bobby as he peers outside Jammer's club?
2. Why is the boy not allowed to shoot the squirrels?
(a) Sally is scared it might bring bad luck.
(b) The squirrels will never come back.
(c) Turner promises not to kill anything.
(d) The squirrels were dear to Uncle Rudy.
3. Why does the coffee girl initially refuse to serve Turner?
(a) She cannot make the change.
(b) She thinks he is with the Gothicks.
(c) She is about to close.
(d) She thinks he is trying to buy out her stall.
4. Why were they held up by Turkish customs?
(a) The unit director has not paid his taxes.
(b) The customs officers wanted Tally's autograph.
(c) The boy has a fake Barrytown passport.
(d) The star's boyfriend has a cyberdeck.
5. Who is said never to forget?
(a) The Yakuza.
(b) The Kasuals.
(c) The loas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is responsible for Alain's death?
2. What is Lucas' profession?
3. What has been downloaded into the Ashpool cores?
4. What must Turner do before he can think of his next move?
5. Who is Edith S.?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Turner explain the situation his brother Rudy is in?
2. How does Turner finally meet Samedi?
3. How significant is Jammer's connection with the Yakuza?
4. Why does Jackie become responsible for Bobby?
5. How does Angela explain the implant in her head?
6. What does Turner realize is not always true?
7. What is the significance of the coordinates Rez and Marly are traveling to?
8. How does Jammer explain the beings in cyberspace?
9. What does Bobby's not tell the others?
10. What does the box maker think of Virek's plans?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)