|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the rule of trust?
(a) Trust no one.
(b) Trust your instincts.
(c) Trust your agent.
(d) Trust the company.
2. What is the only thing that Turner does not lie to Angie about?
(a) Her father is dead.
(b) Maas killed her father.
(c) He will be there for her always.
(d) The truth is contained in the dossier.
3. What fear does Jackie have after the tandem jack?
(a) Beauvoir is dead.
(b) Lucas is dead.
(c) The Finn is dead.
(d) The Wig is dead.
4. What language do the voodoo gods speak?
5. Why does Bobby suggest putting the explosives against the glass?
(a) It is less obvious.
(b) That way none will blow in.
(c) To scare off the gangs outside.
(d) So that it will blow out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Jones's suit?
2. How many floors are there in Hypermart?
3. What does Jaylene not know about Jammer's deck?
4. Where was Angie born?
5. Who does Turner find in the black Honda?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jammer explain the beings in cyberspace?
2. Why does Marly decide against her connecting flight?
3. How does Turner learn of Rudy's death?
4. What happens when Bobby and Jackie use Jammer's deck?
5. How does Turner finally meet Samedi?
6. What leads to Marly leaving Paco?
7. What convinces Bobby to move to the Projects?
8. How does Marly find out her contract is finished?
9. How significant is Jammer's connection with the Yakuza?
10. How does Angela explain the implant in her head?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)