|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do powerful icebreakers usually come from?
(b) The Turing people.
(c) The Sprawl.
(d) Artifical Intelligence.
2. Who does Andrea think Marly should worry about the most?
3. At what point does Girlvoice intervene and save Bobby from the loop?
(a) When he sees the white light.
(b) After his head exploded.
(c) When his bladder lets go.
(d) On the sixteenth second.
4. What does Andrea suspect motivates Alain's attempts to contact Marly?
(a) He wants to get back together.
(b) She owes him money.
(c) To pay her back.
(d) The smell of money.
5. Which item of clothing will Rhea not let Bobby wear?
(a) A red satin skirt.
(b) Pleated pants.
(c) A black shirt.
(d) A leotard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the yacht?
2. Where is Turner's simstim set?
3. What soap is Marsha Newmark addicted to?
4. Which artist's stocks are down again?
5. Who does Turner want to pilot the getaway aircraft carrying Mitchell?
Short Essay Questions
1. How relevant is the information given to Marly by Picard?
2. What leads to Marly leaving Paco?
3. Why is everyone surprised to see Beauvoir?
4. What danger is Marly in?
5. What does Roberts think of Isham's protege?
6. What does Conroy want?
7. What clue does Jones reveal about the purpose of the biosoft?
8. What does Lucas mean when he calls Jackie a horse?
9. How does Bobby finally reach the Projects?
10. What is the real intent of Alain's meeting?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)