|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What signifies the rising of the Honda?
(a) The sound of thunder.
(b) The cries of gulls.
(c) A roar from the engines.
(d) A sudden change in pitch.
2. Where does Turner have his flashback and vomits?
(a) Heathrow airport.
(b) Singapore airport.
(c) The Dutchman's surgery.
(d) Mexico airport.
3. What manner of transport befits a count?
(a) A Limo.
(b) An elevator.
(d) A helicopter.
4. Where does the Korean think they will find Mitchell's lethal device?
(a) In his bowel.
(b) In his blood.
(c) In his heart.
(d) In his head.
5. Why does Rudy think that Turner's face looks different?
(a) Turner's face has been reconstructed.
(b) It has been a long time since they have seen each other.
(c) Turner's face is bruised and swollen.
(d) Rudy is drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the escape plan so flawed?
2. What were the first computers built to crack?
3. What is Paco summoned to present to Marly?
4. Who confesses to being Conroy's plant?
5. Why is Mexico City a good place to take Mitchell?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Marly surprised Virek is trying to hire her?
2. Why did Two-a-Day's choose the site for Bobby's run?
3. How do Rudy and Turner get along?
4. What danger is Marly in?
5. Why does Turner execute Lynch?
6. What does Turner like about the extraction plan?
7. What package does Marly receive?
8. What happens at Leon's?
9. How does Bobby pull a Wilson?
10. What is Bobby's relationship to Two-a-Day?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)