|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Finn get the ice breaker he sold to Lucas and Beauvoir?
(a) The Wig.
(b) Japanese ninjas.
(c) Dixie Flatline.
(d) Bodine Wilson.
2. What is Ougou Feray?
(a) A special herb used by leaf-doctors.
(b) The God of war.
(c) The communal forest Two-a-Day lives in.
(d) The real name of the anomalous phenomenon.
3. In the case given to Marly, what does Virek think is crucial?
(a) A spacecraft.
(b) Time efficiency.
(d) A disguise.
4. What is the fastest thing in the matrix?
(a) A Maas-Neotek hyperspace console.
(b) A Maas-Neotek cyberspace deck.
(c) A Hosaka-Neotek cyberspace deck
(d) A Hosaka hyperspace console.
5. Where do Marly and Alain decide to meet?
(a) Inside the Louvre.
(b) The Napoleon Court complex.
(c) On the Paris metro.
(d) At Two-a-Day's flat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which artist's stocks are down again?
2. What soap is Marsha Newmark addicted to?
3. What symbol adorns the canister the dumpster kids find?
4. Who has the trade agreement with the Finn for the weird sculptures sent by The Wig?
5. What is the most expensive thing Marly owns?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Marly notice for the first time on the way to Cafe Blanc?
2. What role will the medics play?
3. What does Finn reveal about the three ninjas?
4. How is Paco introduced?
5. What is Bobby's relationship to Two-a-Day?
6. What advantage does the medic from the black clinics of Chiba have?
7. How relevant is the information given to Marly by Picard?
8. What are Marly's impressions of Virek?
9. Why did Two-a-Day's choose the site for Bobby's run?
10. How do Turner and Allison meet?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)