|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Two-a-Day live?
(b) Big Playground's Metropolitan Centre.
(c) The Projects on the edge of Big Playground.
2. What does Turner suspect Harry and Lynch have in common?
(a) A prior knowledge of Conroy.
(b) A bad mouth of teeth.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are both from Tucson.
3. How is Marly's interview conducted?
(a) By telefax correspondence.
(b) Via sensory link.
(c) Via extra sensory perception.
(d) Video conferencing.
4. What does Marly order to drink?
(a) Champagne with strawberries.
(d) A spritzer.
5. Who will terminate the medicals if the mission goes wrong?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the case given to Marly, what does Virek think is crucial?
2. What do Turner, Oakley, Jaylene and Ramirez all have in common?
3. What is sent on Turner's trail?
4. Where does the Korean think they will find Mitchell's lethal device?
5. What color are Turner's new eyes?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Turner and Allison meet?
2. What does Turner like about the extraction plan?
3. What does Conroy want?
4. What is the significance of the Maas cyberdeck?
5. How does Bobby finally reach the Projects?
6. How do Lucas and Beauvoir describe their beliefs to Bobby?
7. How relevant is the information given to Marly by Picard?
8. Why did Two-a-Day's choose the site for Bobby's run?
9. What advantage does the medic from the black clinics of Chiba have?
10. What theory do the two men have?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)