|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the injury that Turner is carrying since the New Delhi job?
(d) Lower back.
2. Which one of Turner's jobs has Sutcliffe seen first hand?
(a) The Maas Biolabs infiltration in Manila.
(b) The botched Mexico job for Hosaka.
(c) The IBM job for Mitsu in Marrakech.
(d) The extraction of Semenov out of Tomsk.
3. What is the first test the medics will perform on Mitchell?
(a) A scan for lethal devices.
(b) A full blood screen.
(c) Personality test.
(d) Lie detector test.
4. Who has the trade agreement with the Finn for the weird sculptures sent by The Wig?
(a) Coca Cola Company.
(d) An art dealer uptown.
5. What does Turner suspect Harry and Lynch have in common?
(a) They are both from Tucson.
(b) A bad mouth of teeth.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) A prior knowledge of Conroy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the first corpse in Finn's most likely from?
2. How would Ougou Feray be known in street tech?
3. Where do Marly and Alain decide to meet?
4. Where does Marly believe she has seen Virek before?
5. Who set up the landline?
Short Essay Questions
1. How relevant is the information given to Marly by Picard?
2. Why is Marly surprised Virek is trying to hire her?
3. How does Bobby finally reach the Projects?
4. What are Marly's impressions of Virek?
5. How does Bobby pull a Wilson?
6. What opinion does Paco have of Alain?
7. What does Angela reveal about the escape plan?
8. What does Finn reveal about the three ninjas?
9. What does Marly buy with her new found wealth?
10. Why does Turner execute Lynch?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)