|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do powerful icebreakers usually come from?
(a) The Turing people.
(b) The Sprawl.
(c) Artifical Intelligence.
2. What soap is Marsha Newmark addicted to?
(a) Gothicks versus Kasuals.
(b) The Asahi Shimbun.
(c) People of Importance.
(d) Barrytown Heights.
3. What has a special vertigo?
(a) Playing Russian roulette.
(b) Flying in a black Honda.
(c) Falling from a cliff face.
(d) Machine dreams.
4. Why is Mexico City a good place to take Mitchell?
(a) Maas would have to be careful there.
(b) Everybody has moved into orbit.
(c) It is in international waters.
(d) Maas can do anything they want.
5. Which does the Korean's hair remind Turner of?
(b) A red sunrise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the first computers built to crack?
2. How much time does Virek give Marly to finish her assignment?
3. Who lives in the Quartier des Ternes?
4. Who knows black medicine from both Hosaka and Maas?
5. Where did Finn get the ice breaker he sold to Lucas and Beauvoir?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Marly's impressions of Virek?
2. Why are there shrimp and catfish grown in the building?
3. What theory do the two men have?
4. What is the real intent of Alain's meeting?
5. Why does Turner execute Lynch?
6. What secret does Andrea reveal?
7. How do Rudy and Turner get along?
8. How does Bobby finally reach the Projects?
9. What does Angela reveal about the escape plan?
10. What is Bobby's family like?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)