|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Korean think they will find Mitchell's lethal device?
(a) In his blood.
(b) In his heart.
(c) In his head.
(d) In his bowel.
2. Who lives in the Quartier des Ternes?
(a) Marly's ex lover Alain.
3. Which does the Korean's hair remind Turner of?
(c) A red sunrise.
4. What is the most expensive thing Marly owns?
(a) A toothbrush.
(b) Her luggage set.
(c) A black purse.
(d) Her Sally Stanley.
5. Where do powerful icebreakers usually come from?
(b) The Sprawl.
(c) The Turing people.
(d) Artifical Intelligence.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Turner planning to get into the mesatop to extract Mitchell unnoticed?
2. Who has the trade agreement with the Finn for the weird sculptures sent by The Wig?
3. Who set up the landline?
4. Why is the escape plan so flawed?
5. What is making Marly feel uneasy about her new job?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Paco introduced?
2. What does Finn reveal about the three ninjas?
3. What theory do the two men have?
4. What is Bobby's family like?
5. Where does Oakey know Turner from?
6. Why does Turner execute Lynch?
7. How do Rudy and Turner get along?
8. What danger is Marly in?
9. What secret does Andrea reveal?
10. What happens at Leon's?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)