|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Two-a-Day not watching Bobby's ice breaking run personally?
(a) He had complete confidence in Bobby's talent.
(b) He was entertaining clients.
(c) He respects other people's privacy.
(d) He was too scared.
2. Where does Picard tell Marly the box is from?
(a) He doesn't know.
(b) From an art dealer in New York.
(c) From an art smuggler in Paris.
(d) From his own personal collection.
3. What is making Marly feel uneasy about her new job?
(a) The pay is too low.
(b) She does not have much choice but to do it.
(c) Virek is a hard boss.
(d) Andrea does not approve of it.
4. Where has Ahmed taken Bobby and Lucas?
(b) The Projects.
(c) The Sprawl.
(d) Times Square.
5. Who jumps Bobby for his deck?
(a) The Lobes.
(b) The Gothicks.
(c) Two-a-Day's cowboys.
(d) The Sprawls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wears eyeglass frames?
2. What manner of transport befits a count?
3. What does Bobby value most about his holoporn unit.
4. What does Turner find hideous about machine dreams?
5. Who appears to direct to Marly to the sensory link?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at Leon's?
2. What advantage does the medic from the black clinics of Chiba have?
3. What secret does Andrea reveal?
4. How do Turner and Allison meet?
5. Why does Turner execute Lynch?
6. How does Bobby pull a Wilson?
7. What is the real intent of Alain's meeting?
8. How is the Wig introduced?
9. What opinion does Paco have of Alain?
10. What package does Marly receive?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)