|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Rue du Champ Fleuri known for?
(a) The use of glittered marble.
(c) A renowned Cornell gallery.
(d) Fourth century architecture.
2. What does Andrea suspect motivates Alain's attempts to contact Marly?
(a) She owes him money.
(b) To pay her back.
(c) He wants to get back together.
(d) The smell of money.
3. Why is the escape plan so flawed?
(a) Sutcliffe did not approve it.
(b) Turner devised it.
(c) Lack of experience.
(d) Lack of time.
4. What is Paco summoned to present to Marly?
(a) A lost Cornell original.
(b) A dermatrode helmet.
(c) A suitcase containing money.
(d) A box containing seven objects.
5. What is the trademark on Marly's flashlight?
(b) Pile Wonder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Virek hiring Marly for?
2. What is sent on Turner's trail?
3. How is Marly's interview conducted?
4. What will an F/D squirt signal mean?
5. Who does Bobby rent his icebreaker from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Turner's instincts tell him about Lynch?
2. How does Turner finally meet Samedi?
3. What leads to Marly leaving Paco?
4. What opinion does Paco have of Alain?
5. What advantage does the medic from the black clinics of Chiba have?
6. How do Rudy and Turner get along?
7. What does Conroy want?
8. Why are there shrimp and catfish grown in the building?
9. What is the significance of the Finn not answering his phone?
10. How does Virek finally die?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)