|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Ahmed taken Bobby and Lucas?
(b) Times Square.
(c) The Projects.
(d) The Sprawl.
2. What was the Rue du Champ Fleuri known for?
(a) The use of glittered marble.
(b) Fourth century architecture.
(d) A renowned Cornell gallery.
3. What does Andrea suspect motivates Alain's attempts to contact Marly?
(a) To pay her back.
(b) She owes him money.
(c) The smell of money.
(d) He wants to get back together.
4. Where is the first corpse in Finn's most likely from?
5. Where does Marly believe she has seen Virek before?
(a) In the crowd at the Autisuches Theater.
(b) In a dream.
(c) At a lecture in Munich.
(d) Around the industrial suburbs of Stockholm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Two-a-Day live?
2. How long has Mitchell lived in the Maas arcology?
3. What is the trademark on Marly's flashlight?
4. What signifies the rising of the Honda?
5. What did Buschel have in his aluminum case?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Lucas and Beauvoir describe their beliefs to Bobby?
2. What does Angela reveal about the escape plan?
3. How is Paco introduced?
4. What opinion does Paco have of Alain?
5. What do Turner's instincts tell him about Lynch?
6. How relevant is the information given to Marly by Picard?
7. Where does Oakey know Turner from?
8. What role will the medics play?
9. How is the Wig introduced?
10. What does Marly buy with her new found wealth?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)