|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did The Wigan Ludgate make the fortune that allowed him to retire?
(a) The Third World.
(c) He bought a company of young talented cracksmen.
(d) Recycling obsolete silicon.
2. Where does Oakey recognize Turner from?
(a) A job they did in Marrakech.
(b) He only pretends to recognise him.
(c) The IBM job they did in Peru.
(d) The Schipol duty-free shop.
3. Who does Andrea think Marly should worry about the most?
4. Why was Two-a-Day not watching Bobby's ice breaking run personally?
(a) He respects other people's privacy.
(b) He had complete confidence in Bobby's talent.
(c) He was entertaining clients.
(d) He was too scared.
5. Who has the trade agreement with the Finn for the weird sculptures sent by The Wig?
(a) Coca Cola Company.
(c) An art dealer uptown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marly order to drink?
2. What color is the anomalous phenomenon?
3. Where was Lucas' car built?
4. Which item of clothing will Rhea not let Bobby wear?
5. Which artist's stocks are down again?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Lucas and Beauvoir describe their beliefs to Bobby?
2. Why are there shrimp and catfish grown in the building?
3. How relevant is the information given to Marly by Picard?
4. What does Marly notice for the first time on the way to Cafe Blanc?
5. What does Conroy want?
6. How do Turner and Allison meet?
7. What advantage does the medic from the black clinics of Chiba have?
8. What secret does Andrea reveal?
9. How does Bobby finally reach the Projects?
10. What does Finn reveal about the three ninjas?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)