|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the perfect alignment of the black boxes say about Ramirez?
(a) He is nervous.
(c) He is good console jockey.
(d) He is reckless.
2. Who is the hoodoo man?
(d) The favored horse of Legba.
3. What signifies the rising of the Honda?
(a) The sound of thunder.
(b) A roar from the engines.
(c) The cries of gulls.
(d) A sudden change in pitch.
4. What is Paco summoned to present to Marly?
(a) A suitcase containing money.
(b) A dermatrode helmet.
(c) A box containing seven objects.
(d) A lost Cornell original.
5. What do Turner, Oakley, Jaylene and Ramirez all have in common?
(a) They are the same skin color.
(b) They have the same agent.
(c) They have green eyes.
(d) They love to drink bourbon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is a New York minute?
2. Where did Finn get the ice breaker he sold to Lucas and Beauvoir?
3. How does Bobby close his black pants?
4. What did Buschel have in his aluminum case?
5. What does Sense/Net give for free with a simstim subscription?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Lucas and Beauvoir describe their beliefs to Bobby?
2. What does Marly buy with her new found wealth?
3. How does Bobby finally reach the Projects?
4. What does Conroy want?
5. What is the real intent of Alain's meeting?
6. Why does Turner execute Lynch?
7. What theory do the two men have?
8. How relevant is the information given to Marly by Picard?
9. Why did Two-a-Day's choose the site for Bobby's run?
10. What are Marly's impressions of Virek?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)