|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is worst ramification of the Ono-Sendai being left plugged in?
(a) They now have his address.
(b) Two-a-Day will not let him rent another one.
(c) It is possible they know he is not dead.
(d) The cost of the electricity bill.
2. Who suggests meeting in the brasserie?
3. What symbol adorns the canister the dumpster kids find?
(a) A yellow pentagon with a star inside.
(b) The six horned symbol for biohazard.
(c) Small white hands in a circle.
(d) The three sided triangle for cancer.
4. Where did The Wigan Ludgate make the fortune that allowed him to retire?
(a) The Third World.
(b) He bought a company of young talented cracksmen.
(c) Recycling obsolete silicon.
5. What weapon is believed to have destroyed Turner's site in Arizona?
(a) A baby nuke.
(b) A hypervelocity gun.
(c) A blimp bomb.
(d) An Intercontinental Ballistic Missile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sense/Net give for free with a simstim subscription?
2. Where does Two-a-Day live?
3. Who knows black medicine from both Hosaka and Maas?
4. Which artist's stocks are down again?
5. Who does Turner want to pilot the getaway aircraft carrying Mitchell?
Short Essay Questions
1. What package does Marly receive?
2. What does Marly buy with her new found wealth?
3. How does Marly find out her contract is finished?
4. How does Turner finally meet Samedi?
5. Why does Marly decide against her connecting flight?
6. What does Marly notice for the first time on the way to Cafe Blanc?
7. How significant is Jammer's connection with the Yakuza?
8. What does Angela reveal about the escape plan?
9. What clue does Jones reveal about the purpose of the biosoft?
10. What does Mitchell uncover in Mitchell's dossier?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)