|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon is believed to have destroyed Turner's site in Arizona?
(a) A hypervelocity gun.
(b) An Intercontinental Ballistic Missile.
(c) A blimp bomb.
(d) A baby nuke.
2. Where is the injury that Turner is carrying since the New Delhi job?
(c) Lower back.
3. Which cigarettes does Alain smoke?
(b) Benson and Hedges.
(c) Marlboro reds.
(d) Gauloise nonfilters.
4. Which accent does Sutcliffe seem to have?
(a) South African.
5. What shows the surgeons that Bobby is definitely still alive?
(a) The strength of his grip.
(b) An erection.
(c) He is screaming for his mother.
(d) His eyes are blinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Turner want to pilot the getaway aircraft carrying Mitchell?
2. Which item of clothing will Rhea not let Bobby wear?
3. What does Sense/Net give for free with a simstim subscription?
4. What is the name of the yacht?
5. What does Marly think will ruin her chances at the interview?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bobby finally reach the Projects?
2. How do Turner and Allison meet?
3. What does Marly notice for the first time on the way to Cafe Blanc?
4. What advantage does the medic from the black clinics of Chiba have?
5. What does Marly buy with her new found wealth?
6. What are Marly's impressions of Virek?
7. Why are there shrimp and catfish grown in the building?
8. What secret does Andrea reveal?
9. What theory do the two men have?
10. What do Turner's instincts tell him about Lynch?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)