|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did The Wigan Ludgate make the fortune that allowed him to retire?
(b) The Third World.
(c) Recycling obsolete silicon.
(d) He bought a company of young talented cracksmen.
2. At what point does Girlvoice intervene and save Bobby from the loop?
(a) After his head exploded.
(b) On the sixteenth second.
(c) When he sees the white light.
(d) When his bladder lets go.
3. Where was Lucas' car built?
(c) New York.
4. Where does Marly believe she has seen Virek before?
(a) At a lecture in Munich.
(b) Around the industrial suburbs of Stockholm.
(c) In a dream.
(d) In the crowd at the Autisuches Theater.
5. Who knows black medicine from both Hosaka and Maas?
(b) The Korean medic.
(d) Christoher Mitchell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who detected the fake Cornell that ruined Marly's reputation?
2. Whose forgery ruined Marly's business?
3. What is the fastest thing in the matrix?
4. What does Turner find hideous about machine dreams?
5. How is Marly's interview conducted?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of the academic book Andrea's company is publishing?
2. What does Finn reveal about the three ninjas?
3. Why is Marly surprised Virek is trying to hire her?
4. What happened to the wealth of the Tessier-Ashpool clan?
5. What package does Marly receive?
6. How do Turner and Allison meet?
7. What role will the medics play?
8. What does Angela reveal about the escape plan?
9. What secret does Andrea reveal?
10. How do Lucas and Beauvoir describe their beliefs to Bobby?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)