|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Angela's mother live?
(d) New Mexico.
2. What soap is Marsha Newmark addicted to?
(a) Gothicks versus Kasuals.
(b) The Asahi Shimbun.
(c) People of Importance.
(d) Barrytown Heights.
3. Why is Mexico City a good place to take Mitchell?
(a) Everybody has moved into orbit.
(b) Maas can do anything they want.
(c) It is in international waters.
(d) Maas would have to be careful there.
4. Who lives in the Quartier des Ternes?
(b) Marly's ex lover Alain.
5. How can you tell if the medics in the portable neurosurgery are awake?
(a) From the smell of brewing coffee.
(b) It bobs around when they move.
(c) The sound of the generator working.
(d) The lights are on.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has the task of fixing gear in the bunker?
2. How is Marly's interview conducted?
3. What do Turner, Oakley, Jaylene and Ramirez all have in common?
4. Where was Lucas' car built?
5. How would Ougou Feray be known in street tech?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Finn reveal about the three ninjas?
2. What danger is Marly in?
3. Why does Turner execute Lynch?
4. How does Bobby pull a Wilson?
5. Why did Two-a-Day's choose the site for Bobby's run?
6. How relevant is the information given to Marly by Picard?
7. What does Marly buy with her new found wealth?
8. What advantage does the medic from the black clinics of Chiba have?
9. How does Bobby finally reach the Projects?
10. How is Paco introduced?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)