|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the fastest thing in the matrix?
(a) A Hosaka hyperspace console.
(b) A Hosaka-Neotek cyberspace deck
(c) A Maas-Neotek cyberspace deck.
(d) A Maas-Neotek hyperspace console.
2. What is worst ramification of the Ono-Sendai being left plugged in?
(a) The cost of the electricity bill.
(b) They now have his address.
(c) It is possible they know he is not dead.
(d) Two-a-Day will not let him rent another one.
3. What does the perfect alignment of the black boxes say about Ramirez?
(a) He is nervous.
(b) He is good console jockey.
(c) He is reckless.
4. Where does Angela's mother live?
(a) New Mexico.
5. How long is a New York minute?
(a) About a second.
(b) 60 seconds.
(c) 16 seconds.
(d) 6 Seconds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Korean think they will find Mitchell's lethal device?
2. Why is Mexico City a good place to take Mitchell?
3. Who is the hoodoo man?
4. Which does the Korean's hair remind Turner of?
5. What does Turner find hideous about machine dreams?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are there shrimp and catfish grown in the building?
2. Why is Marly surprised Virek is trying to hire her?
3. What are Marly's impressions of Virek?
4. How is Paco introduced?
5. What does Marly buy with her new found wealth?
6. How do Rudy and Turner get along?
7. How is the Wig introduced?
8. What opinion does Paco have of Alain?
9. What happens at Leon's?
10. What does Turner like about the extraction plan?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)