|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Mitchell lived in the Maas arcology?
(a) Over a century.
(b) Nine years.
(c) Ninety-nine years.
(d) Almost a century.
2. What is sent on Turner's trail?
(a) A slamhound.
(b) A bounty hunter.
(c) A terminator.
(d) The Dutchman.
3. What weapon is believed to have destroyed Turner's site in Arizona?
(a) A blimp bomb.
(b) A hypervelocity gun.
(c) A baby nuke.
(d) An Intercontinental Ballistic Missile.
4. Where is the first corpse in Finn's most likely from?
5. What shows the surgeons that Bobby is definitely still alive?
(a) The strength of his grip.
(b) He is screaming for his mother.
(c) An erection.
(d) His eyes are blinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nationality of Marly's most recent hairdresser?
2. What color are Turner's new eyes?
3. Which cigarettes does Alain smoke?
4. How does Bobby close his black pants?
5. Why is the escape plan so flawed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of the coordinates Rez and Marly are traveling to?
2. What does Marly notice for the first time on the way to Cafe Blanc?
3. What convinces Bobby to move to the Projects?
4. What happened to the wealth of the Tessier-Ashpool clan?
5. What does Angela reveal about the escape plan?
6. What clue does Jones reveal about the purpose of the biosoft?
7. What do Turner's instincts tell him about Lynch?
8. What does Bobby's not tell the others?
9. What theory do the two men have?
10. How does Virek finally die?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)