|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ougou Feray?
(a) A special herb used by leaf-doctors.
(b) The communal forest Two-a-Day lives in.
(c) The God of war.
(d) The real name of the anomalous phenomenon.
2. What will an F/D squirt signal mean?
(a) Mitchell is dead and the mission is over.
(b) The mission is complete.
(c) Mitchell's departure from the site.
(d) Mitchell's arrival on the site.
3. Where does Two-a-Day live?
(b) Big Playground's Metropolitan Centre.
(c) The Projects on the edge of Big Playground.
4. Who does Turner want to pilot the getaway aircraft carrying Mitchell?
(c) Count Zero.
(d) Christopher Mitchell.
5. Where do powerful icebreakers usually come from?
(a) Artifical Intelligence.
(b) The Turing people.
(d) The Sprawl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the trademark on Marly's flashlight?
2. What did Buschel have in his aluminum case?
3. Where is Turner's simstim set?
4. How does Marly want to view her object?
5. What does the perfect alignment of the black boxes say about Ramirez?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Bobby's relationship to Two-a-Day?
2. What is Bobby's family like?
3. What does Angela reveal about the escape plan?
4. What advantage does the medic from the black clinics of Chiba have?
5. What does Marly buy with her new found wealth?
6. What does Lucas mean when he calls Jackie a horse?
7. What does Turner like about the extraction plan?
8. How does Bobby finally reach the Projects?
9. Where does Oakey know Turner from?
10. What do Turner's instincts tell him about Lynch?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)