|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bobby rent his icebreaker from?
(a) Count Zero.
(b) Fraulein Krushkhova.
2. What is sent on Turner's trail?
(a) A bounty hunter.
(b) The Dutchman.
(c) A terminator.
(d) A slamhound.
3. What is Virek hiring Marly for?
(a) To find the lost Cornell original.
(b) As a caretaker for his collection.
(c) As a babysitter for Paco.
(d) To find the maker of the box.
4. Why does Marly find the Japanese way of folding unique?
(a) She can't refold it after opening it.
(b) She can't open it at all.
(c) It forms a bond stronger than super glue.
(d) It can only be undone left handed.
5. Where does Two-a-Day live?
(b) The Projects on the edge of Big Playground.
(d) Big Playground's Metropolitan Centre.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is making Marly feel uneasy about her new job?
2. How is Turner planning to get into the mesatop to extract Mitchell unnoticed?
3. Where does Angela's mother live?
4. Where has Marly already met the waiter that tips her off?
5. Who appears to direct to Marly to the sensory link?
Short Essay Questions
1. What opinion does Paco have of Alain?
2. What does Conroy want?
3. What does Marly notice for the first time on the way to Cafe Blanc?
4. What package does Marly receive?
5. What theory do the two men have?
6. What does Finn reveal about the three ninjas?
7. What is Bobby's family like?
8. What secret does Andrea reveal?
9. Why does Turner execute Lynch?
10. What advantage does the medic from the black clinics of Chiba have?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)