|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Angela's mother live?
(a) New Mexico.
2. What does Andrea suspect motivates Alain's attempts to contact Marly?
(a) The smell of money.
(b) She owes him money.
(c) He wants to get back together.
(d) To pay her back.
3. Who suggests meeting in the brasserie?
4. Where can you buy a neural cutout?
(a) A sex shop.
(b) The People of Importance souvenir store.
(c) From Two-a-Day.
(d) Medical supplies store.
5. In the case given to Marly, what does Virek think is crucial?
(b) Time efficiency.
(c) A spacecraft.
(d) A disguise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who confesses to being Conroy's plant?
2. Where has Bobby lived all his life?
3. What does Marly think will ruin her chances at the interview?
4. What did Buschel have in his aluminum case?
5. How is Turner planning to get into the mesatop to extract Mitchell unnoticed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Turner execute Lynch?
2. How do Lucas and Beauvoir describe their beliefs to Bobby?
3. What does Finn reveal about the three ninjas?
4. What theory do the two men have?
5. What does Lucas mean when he calls Jackie a horse?
6. How do Turner and Allison meet?
7. How do Rudy and Turner get along?
8. What is the significance of the Maas cyberdeck?
9. What do Turner's instincts tell him about Lynch?
10. What are Marly's impressions of Virek?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)