|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Turner, Oakley, Jaylene and Ramirez all have in common?
(a) They have green eyes.
(b) They are the same skin color.
(c) They have the same agent.
(d) They love to drink bourbon.
2. Who appears to direct to Marly to the sensory link?
(a) A young man in green.
(b) A hologram of Turner.
(c) The receptionist dressed as a technician.
(d) Virek wearing a smock.
3. Why does Rudy think that Turner's face looks different?
(a) Turner's face has been reconstructed.
(b) Rudy is drunk.
(c) It has been a long time since they have seen each other.
(d) Turner's face is bruised and swollen.
4. What is Paco summoned to present to Marly?
(a) A dermatrode helmet.
(b) A box containing seven objects.
(c) A suitcase containing money.
(d) A lost Cornell original.
5. What characterizes Black Ice?
(a) The temperature it must be operated at.
(b) It is easy to breach.
(c) Lethal feedback programs.
(d) The colour of the software chip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marly give to Andrea as a present?
2. Who suggests meeting in the brasserie?
3. What does Turner find hideous about machine dreams?
4. Which artist's stocks are down again?
5. What is the nationality of Marly's most recent hairdresser?
Short Essay Questions
1. What clue does Jones reveal about the purpose of the biosoft?
2. What does the box maker think of Virek's plans?
3. What secret does Andrea reveal?
4. Why does Jackie become responsible for Bobby?
5. What is the significance of the academic book Andrea's company is publishing?
6. How does Marly find out her contract is finished?
7. What convinces Bobby to move to the Projects?
8. What happens when Bobby and Jackie use Jammer's deck?
9. What advantage does the medic from the black clinics of Chiba have?
10. What is Bobby's relationship to Two-a-Day?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)