|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What symbol adorns the canister the dumpster kids find?
(a) Small white hands in a circle.
(b) The six horned symbol for biohazard.
(c) A yellow pentagon with a star inside.
(d) The three sided triangle for cancer.
2. What weapon is believed to have destroyed Turner's site in Arizona?
(a) A baby nuke.
(b) A blimp bomb.
(c) An Intercontinental Ballistic Missile.
(d) A hypervelocity gun.
3. Where is Turner's simstim set?
(a) New England in the future.
(b) New England in the previous century.
(c) New Delhi in the future.
(d) New Delhi in the previous century.
4. Why was Two-a-Day not watching Bobby's ice breaking run personally?
(a) He respects other people's privacy.
(b) He had complete confidence in Bobby's talent.
(c) He was too scared.
(d) He was entertaining clients.
5. Where did Finn get the ice breaker he sold to Lucas and Beauvoir?
(a) Japanese ninjas.
(b) The Wig.
(c) Bodine Wilson.
(d) Dixie Flatline.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which accent does Sutcliffe seem to have?
2. What is the name of the yacht?
3. What is making Marly feel uneasy about her new job?
4. Where has Marly already met the waiter that tips her off?
5. What is worst ramification of the Ono-Sendai being left plugged in?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Lucas and Beauvoir describe their beliefs to Bobby?
2. What is the significance of the Maas cyberdeck?
3. Why does Turner execute Lynch?
4. What does Lucas mean when he calls Jackie a horse?
5. What are Marly's impressions of Virek?
6. What is the real intent of Alain's meeting?
7. How relevant is the information given to Marly by Picard?
8. Why did Two-a-Day's choose the site for Bobby's run?
9. How do Rudy and Turner get along?
10. What happened to the wealth of the Tessier-Ashpool clan?
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)