|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bobby dream about?
(a) People of Importance.
(b) The girls from his holoporn unit.
(c) The matrix.
(d) The mysterious female presence that saved his life.
2. From which animal does the bent gristle that Harry wears come from?
(a) A peckerhead.
(b) A woodpecker.
(c) A coonhound.
(d) A raccoon.
3. Which gang does Bobby belong to?
(a) The Kasuals.
(b) The Lobes.
(c) The Gothicks.
(d) None, he is an indie.
4. What does Andrea suspect motivates Alain's attempts to contact Marly?
(a) To pay her back.
(b) She owes him money.
(c) The smell of money.
(d) He wants to get back together.
5. What will an F/D squirt signal mean?
(a) Mitchell is dead and the mission is over.
(b) Mitchell's arrival on the site.
(c) Mitchell's departure from the site.
(d) The mission is complete.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Two-a-Day live?
2. What is Turner's specialty?
3. What microsoft did The Wig wear when the Finn last saw him?
4. Where is Turner's simstim set?
5. What is worst ramification of the Ono-Sendai being left plugged in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What role will the medics play?
2. What does Finn reveal about the three ninjas?
3. What does Marly notice for the first time on the way to Cafe Blanc?
4. What do Turner's instincts tell him about Lynch?
5. What does Lucas mean when he calls Jackie a horse?
6. How relevant is the information given to Marly by Picard?
7. What is the real intent of Alain's meeting?
8. Why does Turner execute Lynch?
9. What are Marly's impressions of Virek?
10. What opinion does Paco have of Alain?
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)