|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were they held up by Turkish customs?
(a) The star's boyfriend has a cyberdeck.
(b) The boy has a fake Barrytown passport.
(c) The unit director has not paid his taxes.
(d) The customs officers wanted Tally's autograph.
2. What incriminating information does Turner uncover from Mitchell's dossier?
(a) Mitchell's grades.
(b) Mitchell's IQ.
(c) Angela's IQ.
(d) Conroy's secret plan.
3. What language do the voodoo gods speak?
4. Why is Isham drinking retsina?
(a) It is the only drink served on the ferry to Athens.
(b) It is a Parisian specialty.
(c) The scene is being shot in Turkey.
(d) They are in Greece.
5. Why does the coffee girl initially refuse to serve Turner?
(a) She cannot make the change.
(b) She thinks he is trying to buy out her stall.
(c) She is about to close.
(d) She thinks he is with the Gothicks.
6. What is Jones about to do before Paco interrupts?
(a) Kiss her on the mouth.
(b) Strangle Marly with his bare hands.
(c) Take his suit off.
(d) Knock Marly out.
7. How old does Angie reveal herself to be?
8. Why is the light so bright in the chamber?
(a) The chamber is mirrored.
(b) There are a thousand lights floating in the chamber.
(c) The core is nuclear powered.
(d) An over supply of solar power.
9. Who is said never to forget?
(a) The Yakuza.
(b) The Kasuals.
(c) The loas.
10. Why does Jammer pull the plug on Conroy and Turner's negotiation?
(a) To buy more time.
(b) To advise Turner to drive a harder bargain.
(c) He does not trust Turner.
(d) He does not want to be traced.
11. How many floors are there in Hypermart?
(b) Four Hundred.
12. Who is revealed to have hired the Kasual and Gothicks outside Jammer's?
(a) Hosaka Corportation.
(c) Maas Biolabs.
(d) Euros on Park Avenue.
13. What does Turner leave next to Jackie's body?
(a) His ripped out army coat.
(b) A biosoft necklace.
(c) His Smith & Wesson.
(d) Empty shells from his large handgun.
14. What did Turner think could save his mother?
(a) The latest endorphin anaolg.
(b) A change of scenery.
(c) Doctor Mitchell.
(d) The clinics in Chiba.
15. What fear does Jackie have after the tandem jack?
(a) The Finn is dead.
(b) The Wig is dead.
(c) Beauvoir is dead.
(d) Lucas is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Angie born?
2. Why does Bobby suggest putting the explosives against the glass?
3. Which of Rudy's vehicles does Turner find most interesting?
4. Who does Turner find in the black Honda?
5. Why does Conroy refer to Turner as Mr. Bushido?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)