|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the coffee girl initially refuse to serve Turner?
(a) She thinks he is with the Gothicks.
(b) She thinks he is trying to buy out her stall.
(c) She is about to close.
(d) She cannot make the change.
2. How did Paco's spy hear Marly talking to herself?
(a) Parabolic microphone.
(b) The phone in Alain's apartment was tapped.
(c) She was hiding behind a curtain nearby.
(d) Marly screamed it loudly.
3. What happens to Jackie while Bobby is held up?
(a) Legba possesses her.
(b) She is saved by the Virgin.
(c) She listens to trance music.
(d) The Yakuza contact her.
4. Where was Angie born?
(c) In a Hosaka arcology in Hosaka.
(d) In a Maas arcology in New Mexico.
5. Why does Jammer pull the plug on Conroy and Turner's negotiation?
(a) He does not want to be traced.
(b) To buy more time.
(c) He does not trust Turner.
(d) To advise Turner to drive a harder bargain.
6. How many floors are there in Hypermart?
(a) Four Hundred.
7. Why does Virek think Bobby should recognize him?
(a) He is wanted by the police.
(b) He iss a star on People of Importance.
(c) He is a friend of Jackie's.
(d) He believes most people would recognize him.
8. Why does Conroy refer to Turner as Mr. Bushido?
(a) Turner was once in the Yakuza.
(b) He never says much.
(c) Turner does not sell out his employers.
(d) He has exceptional Bushido skills.
9. What are the boxes about?
(a) Songs about dance.
(b) Time and distance.
(c) A yearning to be human.
(d) The sadness in people.
10. What did Turner think could save his mother?
(a) Doctor Mitchell.
(b) A change of scenery.
(c) The clinics in Chiba.
(d) The latest endorphin anaolg.
11. What is the rule of trust?
(a) Trust your agent.
(b) Trust no one.
(c) Trust the company.
(d) Trust your instincts.
12. Where does Sally's boy get his red hair from?
(a) Uncle Rudy.
(b) His father Turner.
(c) The Dutchman.
(d) Conroy's agent.
13. Who will help guide Turner after the hovercraft crashes out of fuel?
(a) Baron Saturday.
(b) Angie and her female intuition.
(c) Legba the lord of roads.
(d) Paco as instructed by Virek.
14. What has been downloaded into the Ashpool cores?
(a) Chistopher Mitchell's dossier.
(b) Virek's personality matrix.
(c) Biosoft from the Wig.
(d) The latest version of Tetris.
15. Why is the light so bright in the chamber?
(a) There are a thousand lights floating in the chamber.
(b) An over supply of solar power.
(c) The chamber is mirrored.
(d) The core is nuclear powered.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Turner find in the black Honda?
2. Where is Ashpool originally from?
3. Why will Bobby be jacking in alone?
4. How did they stop Bobby's screaming?
5. What always makes Jones sad?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)