|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Angie reveal herself to be?
2. Why will Bobby be jacking in alone?
(a) It was Lucas's dying wish.
(b) Jammer's hand has been lasered.
(c) Jammer has faith in his ability.
(d) Jackie does not like to tandem jack.
3. Where can Marly pick up her salary?
(a) Bank of France.
(b) Bank of Belgium.
(c) Stockholm Credit Union.
(d) Tax Office of Orly.
4. Where does Paleologos suggest Marly go based on her looks?
(a) Poros Prime.
(b) Macau Prime.
(c) Johannesburg Prime.
(d) Jerusalem Prime.
5. How did they stop Bobby's screaming?
(a) Hard slapping.
(b) A lullaby in Creole.
(c) Glass of water.
(d) A shot of Jammer's vodka.
6. What must Turner do before he can think of his next move?
(a) Pick up his pay from Hosaka.
(b) Find Conroy's body.
(c) Buy fuel.
(d) Escape the Maas spooks outside Jammer's.
7. What is Jones about to do before Paco interrupts?
(a) Strangle Marly with his bare hands.
(b) Knock Marly out.
(c) Kiss her on the mouth.
(d) Take his suit off.
8. What hints that Jammer's deck is a custom job?
(a) It takes up so much space.
(b) It is black in color.
(c) There is a signature engraved on it.
(d) There are no trademarks.
9. Why were they held up by Turkish customs?
(a) The star's boyfriend has a cyberdeck.
(b) The boy has a fake Barrytown passport.
(c) The customs officers wanted Tally's autograph.
(d) The unit director has not paid his taxes.
10. What will happen if Wig does not allow Paco in?
(a) Virek will fire Paco.
(b) Paco;s crew will open fire.
(c) Marly will not be paid.
(d) Paco will depressurize the core.
11. What is the commercial value of the old Ashpool cores?
(a) The data that was not properly wiped.
(b) The favorable atmosphere for human life.
(c) The gold in the circuitry.
(d) The cores still function normally.
12. Where is Ashpool originally from?
(a) New Melbourne.
(b) The Place.
(c) Old Australia.
(d) The Kingdom.
13. What is Lucas' profession?
14. Who does Turner find in the black Honda?
(c) A Maas agent.
15. Which artist is responsible for Europe After The Rains?
(a) Max Ernst.
(b) Marc Chagall.
(c) Hans Bellmer.
(d) Marcel Duchamp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Conroy refer to Turner as Mr. Bushido?
2. Where is Turner's agent?
3. What incriminating information does Turner uncover from Mitchell's dossier?
4. What does Jaylene not know about Jammer's deck?
5. Which part of the news recap is of most significance to Bobby?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)