|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paleologos suggest Marly go based on her looks?
(a) Johannesburg Prime.
(b) Macau Prime.
(c) Poros Prime.
(d) Jerusalem Prime.
2. What is the commercial value of the old Ashpool cores?
(a) The cores still function normally.
(b) The data that was not properly wiped.
(c) The gold in the circuitry.
(d) The favorable atmosphere for human life.
3. What causes Turner to frown?
(a) Bobby's disturbed state.
(b) The news of Virek's death.
(c) Angie's uncomfortable sleeping conditions.
(d) The smell of Jammer's burnt hand.
4. Why does the coffee girl initially refuse to serve Turner?
(a) She is about to close.
(b) She cannot make the change.
(c) She thinks he is with the Gothicks.
(d) She thinks he is trying to buy out her stall.
5. Why were they held up by Turkish customs?
(a) The star's boyfriend has a cyberdeck.
(b) The unit director has not paid his taxes.
(c) The customs officers wanted Tally's autograph.
(d) The boy has a fake Barrytown passport.
6. What does Turner leave next to Jackie's body?
(a) Empty shells from his large handgun.
(b) A biosoft necklace.
(c) His ripped out army coat.
(d) His Smith & Wesson.
7. Where is Turner's agent?
(a) New Mexico.
(d) New Delhi.
8. Who built the custom deck for Jammer?
(a) Automatic Jack.
(b) Bobby Quine.
(c) St. Jacques Majeur.
9. What happens to Jackie while Bobby is held up?
(a) She is saved by the Virgin.
(b) Legba possesses her.
(c) She listens to trance music.
(d) The Yakuza contact her.
10. Who is responsible for Alain's death?
(a) Maas Biolabs.
(b) Josef Virek.
(c) Tally Isham.
(d) Hosaka Corporation.
11. What language do the voodoo gods speak?
12. What is the only thing that Turner does not lie to Angie about?
(a) He will be there for her always.
(b) The truth is contained in the dossier.
(c) Her father is dead.
(d) Maas killed her father.
13. What incriminating information does Turner uncover from Mitchell's dossier?
(a) Mitchell's IQ.
(b) Conroy's secret plan.
(c) Mitchell's grades.
(d) Angela's IQ.
14. Why does Conroy refer to Turner as Mr. Bushido?
(a) Turner does not sell out his employers.
(b) He has exceptional Bushido skills.
(c) Turner was once in the Yakuza.
(d) He never says much.
15. Which part of the news recap is of most significance to Bobby?
(a) Mitchell actually escaped.
(b) Conroy was executed in Park Avenue.
(c) Marsha is still alive.
(d) Virek was sick for decades.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did they stop Bobby's screaming?
2. Where does Turner decide Angie should go?
3. How did Paco's spy hear Marly talking to herself?
4. Why does the unit director hate the boy?
5. What is Jones about to do before Paco interrupts?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)