Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who intercepts Bobby and Jackie on their way to Yakuza?
(a) The lord of roads.
(b) A Maas spook team.
(c) Jaylene Slide.
2. Who will help guide Turner after the hovercraft crashes out of fuel?
(a) Legba the lord of roads.
(b) Paco as instructed by Virek.
(c) Baron Saturday.
(d) Angie and her female intuition.
3. What does Jones' tattoo suggest about his past?
(a) He is a spook for Maas.
(b) He is under the employ of Virek.
(c) He has been in jail.
(d) He is a Hosaka spy.
4. What did Turner think could save his mother?
(a) The clinics in Chiba.
(b) Doctor Mitchell.
(c) A change of scenery.
(d) The latest endorphin anaolg.
5. What is the commercial value of the old Ashpool cores?
(a) The data that was not properly wiped.
(b) The cores still function normally.
(c) The favorable atmosphere for human life.
(d) The gold in the circuitry.
6. Where was Angie born?
(c) In a Maas arcology in New Mexico.
(d) In a Hosaka arcology in Hosaka.
7. What is Lucas' profession?
8. Why did Mitchell modify his daughter?
(a) She was terminally ill.
(b) She was naughty.
(c) She wasn't smart enough.
(d) It was in his contract.
9. Why is the boy not allowed to shoot the squirrels?
(a) Sally is scared it might bring bad luck.
(b) The squirrels will never come back.
(c) Turner promises not to kill anything.
(d) The squirrels were dear to Uncle Rudy.
10. What must Turner do before he can think of his next move?
(a) Pick up his pay from Hosaka.
(b) Buy fuel.
(c) Escape the Maas spooks outside Jammer's.
(d) Find Conroy's body.
11. What is Virek's lie to Marly?
(a) She was followed.
(b) He actually owns Maas.
(c) He was never ill.
(d) Her contract is fulfilled.
12. Which artist is responsible for Europe After The Rains?
(a) Marc Chagall.
(b) Max Ernst.
(c) Hans Bellmer.
(d) Marcel Duchamp.
13. Which of Rudy's vehicles does Turner find most interesting?
(a) The Suzuki racing bike.
(b) The Dornier airplane.
(c) The immaculately restored 1949 Chevy van.
(d) The armored hovercraft.
14. What does Turner leave next to Jackie's body?
(a) Empty shells from his large handgun.
(b) His Smith & Wesson.
(c) A biosoft necklace.
(d) His ripped out army coat.
15. Why will Bobby be jacking in alone?
(a) Jammer has faith in his ability.
(b) Jammer's hand has been lasered.
(c) It was Lucas's dying wish.
(d) Jackie does not like to tandem jack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jones about to do before Paco interrupts?
2. What will happen if Wig does not allow Paco in?
3. Who is said never to forget?
4. How many floors are there in Hypermart?
5. What incriminating information does Turner uncover from Mitchell's dossier?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)