|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Jammer's ceiling?
(b) Dark Brown.
(d) Cherry red.
2. What is the commercial value of the old Ashpool cores?
(a) The gold in the circuitry.
(b) The data that was not properly wiped.
(c) The favorable atmosphere for human life.
(d) The cores still function normally.
3. What fear does Jackie have after the tandem jack?
(a) The Wig is dead.
(b) Beauvoir is dead.
(c) The Finn is dead.
(d) Lucas is dead.
4. What is the rule of trust?
(a) Trust your agent.
(b) Trust the company.
(c) Trust no one.
(d) Trust your instincts.
5. What is the only thing that Turner does not lie to Angie about?
(a) The truth is contained in the dossier.
(b) Her father is dead.
(c) He will be there for her always.
(d) Maas killed her father.
6. Why did Mitchell modify his daughter?
(a) She wasn't smart enough.
(b) She was terminally ill.
(c) She was naughty.
(d) It was in his contract.
7. Where does Sally's boy get his red hair from?
(a) The Dutchman.
(b) His father Turner.
(c) Uncle Rudy.
(d) Conroy's agent.
8. What is Jones about to do before Paco interrupts?
(a) Take his suit off.
(b) Knock Marly out.
(c) Kiss her on the mouth.
(d) Strangle Marly with his bare hands.
9. What does Jones' tattoo suggest about his past?
(a) He has been in jail.
(b) He is a spook for Maas.
(c) He is under the employ of Virek.
(d) He is a Hosaka spy.
10. What hints that Jammer's deck is a custom job?
(a) There are no trademarks.
(b) It takes up so much space.
(c) There is a signature engraved on it.
(d) It is black in color.
11. What causes Turner to frown?
(a) The smell of Jammer's burnt hand.
(b) The news of Virek's death.
(c) Bobby's disturbed state.
(d) Angie's uncomfortable sleeping conditions.
12. Who runs the club at the top of Hypermart?
(a) Rhea's friend Henry.
(b) Jackie's friend Lin.
(c) The Finn's friend Wigan.
(d) Jackie's friend Jammer.
13. What did Mitchell think was not good for his daughter?
(a) Jacking in with a deck.
(b) Flying an ultralight.
(c) RIding in hovercraft.
(d) Dreaming while awake.
14. Which artist is responsible for Europe After The Rains?
(a) Max Ernst.
(b) Marcel Duchamp.
(c) Marc Chagall.
(d) Hans Bellmer.
15. Why does the coffee girl initially refuse to serve Turner?
(a) She thinks he is with the Gothicks.
(b) She thinks he is trying to buy out her stall.
(c) She cannot make the change.
(d) She is about to close.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Rudy's vehicles does Turner find most interesting?
2. Why is the boy not allowed to shoot the squirrels?
3. What happens to Jackie while Bobby is held up?
4. How many floors are there in Hypermart?
5. What is the first aid kit full of?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)