|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lucas' profession?
2. Who is Lady Jane?
(a) The name of Rez's ship.
(b) Ashpool's daughter.
(c) Tessier's daughter.
(d) Rez's friend on Zion.
3. What hints that Jammer's deck is a custom job?
(a) It is black in color.
(b) It takes up so much space.
(c) There are no trademarks.
(d) There is a signature engraved on it.
4. Who is said never to forget?
(a) The Kasuals.
(c) The Yakuza.
(d) The loas.
5. What is Jones about to do before Paco interrupts?
(a) Take his suit off.
(b) Knock Marly out.
(c) Kiss her on the mouth.
(d) Strangle Marly with his bare hands.
6. What does Jones' tattoo suggest about his past?
(a) He is under the employ of Virek.
(b) He has been in jail.
(c) He is a spook for Maas.
(d) He is a Hosaka spy.
7. Where is Ashpool originally from?
(a) The Place.
(b) New Melbourne.
(c) Old Australia.
(d) The Kingdom.
8. Who intercepts Bobby and Jackie on their way to Yakuza?
(b) Jaylene Slide.
(c) A Maas spook team.
(d) The lord of roads.
9. Who will help guide Turner after the hovercraft crashes out of fuel?
(a) Angie and her female intuition.
(b) Paco as instructed by Virek.
(c) Baron Saturday.
(d) Legba the lord of roads.
10. What fear does Jackie have after the tandem jack?
(a) Lucas is dead.
(b) The Wig is dead.
(c) Beauvoir is dead.
(d) The Finn is dead.
11. Where does Paleologos suggest Marly go based on her looks?
(a) Macau Prime.
(b) Jerusalem Prime.
(c) Johannesburg Prime.
(d) Poros Prime.
12. Which of Rudy's vehicles does Turner find most interesting?
(a) The Dornier airplane.
(b) The Suzuki racing bike.
(c) The armored hovercraft.
(d) The immaculately restored 1949 Chevy van.
13. Why does Alix not make a deal with Raymond?
(a) He already has a deal with Maas.
(b) He hates the Gothicks.
(c) He already has a deal with Hosaka.
(d) He hates the Kasuals.
14. What incriminating information does Turner uncover from Mitchell's dossier?
(a) Conroy's secret plan.
(b) Mitchell's IQ.
(c) Mitchell's grades.
(d) Angela's IQ.
15. Which part of the news recap is of most significance to Bobby?
(a) Virek was sick for decades.
(b) Conroy was executed in Park Avenue.
(c) Marsha is still alive.
(d) Mitchell actually escaped.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the coffee girl initially refuse to serve Turner?
2. How did Paco's spy hear Marly talking to herself?
3. How does Marly bruise herself?
4. What is surprising about the Gothicks and Kasuals outside of Jammer's?
5. What will happen if Wig does not allow Paco in?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)