|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the light so bright in the chamber?
(a) The core is nuclear powered.
(b) There are a thousand lights floating in the chamber.
(c) An over supply of solar power.
(d) The chamber is mirrored.
2. Which part of the news recap is of most significance to Bobby?
(a) Conroy was executed in Park Avenue.
(b) Marsha is still alive.
(c) Virek was sick for decades.
(d) Mitchell actually escaped.
3. What must Turner do before he can think of his next move?
(a) Buy fuel.
(b) Pick up his pay from Hosaka.
(c) Escape the Maas spooks outside Jammer's.
(d) Find Conroy's body.
4. Who built the custom deck for Jammer?
(a) Automatic Jack.
(b) St. Jacques Majeur.
(c) Bobby Quine.
5. What language do the voodoo gods speak?
6. Who intercepts Bobby and Jackie on their way to Yakuza?
(b) A Maas spook team.
(c) Jaylene Slide.
(d) The lord of roads.
7. Where can Marly pick up her salary?
(a) Bank of Belgium.
(b) Tax Office of Orly.
(c) Bank of France.
(d) Stockholm Credit Union.
8. Where does Turner decide Angie should go?
(a) Hosaka Corporation in Japan to complete his original mission.
(b) To Virek's corporation to take all of Conroy's cut.
(c) Back to Maas Biolabs so they won't kill him.
(d) The Projects.
9. What incriminating information does Turner uncover from Mitchell's dossier?
(a) Angela's IQ.
(b) Mitchell's IQ.
(c) Conroy's secret plan.
(d) Mitchell's grades.
10. Which of Rudy's vehicles does Turner find most interesting?
(a) The Suzuki racing bike.
(b) The Dornier airplane.
(c) The immaculately restored 1949 Chevy van.
(d) The armored hovercraft.
11. What is surprising about the Gothicks and Kasuals outside of Jammer's?
(a) There are so many of them.
(b) They are enemies.
(c) They are obviously spying.
(d) There are no Lobes.
12. What did Turner think could save his mother?
(a) The clinics in Chiba.
(b) Doctor Mitchell.
(c) A change of scenery.
(d) The latest endorphin anaolg.
13. What are the boxes about?
(a) Songs about dance.
(b) The sadness in people.
(c) A yearning to be human.
(d) Time and distance.
14. Who will help guide Turner after the hovercraft crashes out of fuel?
(a) Paco as instructed by Virek.
(b) Baron Saturday.
(c) Angie and her female intuition.
(d) Legba the lord of roads.
15. What happens to Jackie while Bobby is held up?
(a) Legba possesses her.
(b) The Yakuza contact her.
(c) She is saved by the Virgin.
(d) She listens to trance music.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the coffee girl initially refuse to serve Turner?
2. What has been downloaded into the Ashpool cores?
3. Who finally takes care of Conroy?
4. What causes Turner to frown?
5. What does Jaylene not know about Jammer's deck?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)