|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alix not make a deal with Raymond?
(a) He already has a deal with Maas.
(b) He hates the Gothicks.
(c) He already has a deal with Hosaka.
(d) He hates the Kasuals.
2. Why does Jammer pull the plug on Conroy and Turner's negotiation?
(a) To buy more time.
(b) He does not trust Turner.
(c) He does not want to be traced.
(d) To advise Turner to drive a harder bargain.
3. What is the first aid kit full of?
(a) Ammunition for Jammer's gun.
(b) Old bandages.
(c) Shots of whiskey.
(d) Jammer's poppers.
4. Where does Turner decide Angie should go?
(a) Back to Maas Biolabs so they won't kill him.
(b) The Projects.
(c) To Virek's corporation to take all of Conroy's cut.
(d) Hosaka Corporation in Japan to complete his original mission.
5. Who runs the club at the top of Hypermart?
(a) Jackie's friend Lin.
(b) Rhea's friend Henry.
(c) Jackie's friend Jammer.
(d) The Finn's friend Wigan.
6. Why does Conroy refer to Turner as Mr. Bushido?
(a) He has exceptional Bushido skills.
(b) He never says much.
(c) Turner does not sell out his employers.
(d) Turner was once in the Yakuza.
7. Who will help guide Turner after the hovercraft crashes out of fuel?
(a) Legba the lord of roads.
(b) Baron Saturday.
(c) Angie and her female intuition.
(d) Paco as instructed by Virek.
8. What is the only thing that Turner does not lie to Angie about?
(a) Her father is dead.
(b) Maas killed her father.
(c) He will be there for her always.
(d) The truth is contained in the dossier.
9. Who is responsible for Alain's death?
(a) Hosaka Corporation.
(b) Maas Biolabs.
(c) Josef Virek.
(d) Tally Isham.
10. Why is Isham drinking retsina?
(a) It is the only drink served on the ferry to Athens.
(b) It is a Parisian specialty.
(c) They are in Greece.
(d) The scene is being shot in Turkey.
11. Who is Edith S.?
(a) The girl in the velcro jacket.
(b) The girl in a black vest.
(c) A space ship.
(d) A tug ship.
12. What is the commercial value of the old Ashpool cores?
(a) The data that was not properly wiped.
(b) The cores still function normally.
(c) The gold in the circuitry.
(d) The favorable atmosphere for human life.
13. What causes Turner to frown?
(a) The smell of Jammer's burnt hand.
(b) The news of Virek's death.
(c) Angie's uncomfortable sleeping conditions.
(d) Bobby's disturbed state.
14. Why does Turner set the craft down at the old gas station?
(a) The craft is out of gas.
(b) The wiper blades don't work.
(c) Angie needs the bathroom.
(d) Angie is hungry.
15. Why were they held up by Turkish customs?
(a) The boy has a fake Barrytown passport.
(b) The star's boyfriend has a cyberdeck.
(c) The unit director has not paid his taxes.
(d) The customs officers wanted Tally's autograph.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the boxes about?
2. What is Jones about to do before Paco interrupts?
3. What is the rule of trust?
4. Where is Turner's agent?
5. Who has bought the old Ashpool cores?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)