|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Virek's lie to Marly?
(a) He was never ill.
(b) Her contract is fulfilled.
(c) She was followed.
(d) He actually owns Maas.
2. Why is Isham drinking retsina?
(a) The scene is being shot in Turkey.
(b) It is a Parisian specialty.
(c) It is the only drink served on the ferry to Athens.
(d) They are in Greece.
3. Why is Marly so frightened of the spacesuit?
(a) It is far too tight for her.
(b) She is agoraphobic.
(c) It is far too loose for her.
(d) She does not like to wear helmets.
4. What does Jones' tattoo suggest about his past?
(a) He is under the employ of Virek.
(b) He has been in jail.
(c) He is a spook for Maas.
(d) He is a Hosaka spy.
5. Why does Bobby suggest putting the explosives against the glass?
(a) It is less obvious.
(b) That way none will blow in.
(c) So that it will blow out.
(d) To scare off the gangs outside.
6. How does Marly bruise herself?
(a) By jumping for a box.
(b) Her suit is too tight.
(c) The machine wakes up and attacks her.
(d) She took off her jacket.
7. What is wrong with Jones's suit?
(a) There are too many holes in it.
(b) He has outgrown it.
(c) It will not fit to Wig's air.
(d) He cannot find it.
8. Why does Alix not make a deal with Raymond?
(a) He already has a deal with Hosaka.
(b) He hates the Gothicks.
(c) He hates the Kasuals.
(d) He already has a deal with Maas.
9. What did Mitchell think was not good for his daughter?
(a) RIding in hovercraft.
(b) Jacking in with a deck.
(c) Dreaming while awake.
(d) Flying an ultralight.
10. How did they stop Bobby's screaming?
(a) A shot of Jammer's vodka.
(b) Hard slapping.
(c) Glass of water.
(d) A lullaby in Creole.
11. Who is responsible for Alain's death?
(a) Hosaka Corporation.
(b) Maas Biolabs.
(c) Tally Isham.
(d) Josef Virek.
12. Who finally takes care of Conroy?
(a) Someone known as Bunny.
(b) Baron Samedi.
(c) Jaylene in a fit of rage.
(d) The Virgin of Miracles.
13. Where is Turner's agent?
(c) New Delhi.
(d) New Mexico.
14. Why does Virek think Bobby should recognize him?
(a) He is a friend of Jackie's.
(b) He iss a star on People of Importance.
(c) He believes most people would recognize him.
(d) He is wanted by the police.
15. Who smiles at Bobby as he peers outside Jammer's club?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is surprising about the Gothicks and Kasuals outside of Jammer's?
2. What causes Turner to frown?
3. What is the rule of trust?
4. What did Turner think could save his mother?
5. Why does Jammer pull the plug on Conroy and Turner's negotiation?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)