|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which artist is responsible for Europe After The Rains?
(a) Marc Chagall.
(b) Hans Bellmer.
(c) Max Ernst.
(d) Marcel Duchamp.
2. Who intercepts Bobby and Jackie on their way to Yakuza?
(b) Jaylene Slide.
(c) The lord of roads.
(d) A Maas spook team.
3. Where is Ashpool originally from?
(a) New Melbourne.
(b) Old Australia.
(c) The Place.
(d) The Kingdom.
4. Who is revealed to have hired the Kasual and Gothicks outside Jammer's?
(a) Maas Biolabs.
(b) Euros on Park Avenue.
(c) Hosaka Corportation.
5. What is the commercial value of the old Ashpool cores?
(a) The cores still function normally.
(b) The gold in the circuitry.
(c) The data that was not properly wiped.
(d) The favorable atmosphere for human life.
6. What is wrong with Jones's suit?
(a) He cannot find it.
(b) It will not fit to Wig's air.
(c) There are too many holes in it.
(d) He has outgrown it.
7. What is Lucas' profession?
8. What is Virek's lie to Marly?
(a) She was followed.
(b) He was never ill.
(c) Her contract is fulfilled.
(d) He actually owns Maas.
9. Why does the unit director hate the boy?
(a) The boy was born into money and did not earn it.
(b) The boy makes almost as much money.
(c) He is angry about waiting so long at Turkish customs.
(d) He is jealous of his relationship with the new star.
10. How old does Angie reveal herself to be?
11. Why does Virek scream?
(a) He sees a white cross.
(b) Paco accidentally shoots him with the Browning.
(c) Paco is killed.
(d) His beloved garden has wilted.
12. Why does Conroy refer to Turner as Mr. Bushido?
(a) He never says much.
(b) He has exceptional Bushido skills.
(c) Turner does not sell out his employers.
(d) Turner was once in the Yakuza.
13. What incriminating information does Turner uncover from Mitchell's dossier?
(a) Mitchell's IQ.
(b) Angela's IQ.
(c) Mitchell's grades.
(d) Conroy's secret plan.
14. Who is said never to forget?
(a) The Kasuals.
(b) The Yakuza.
(c) The loas.
15. What are the boxes about?
(a) A yearning to be human.
(b) Songs about dance.
(c) Time and distance.
(d) The sadness in people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Virek think Bobby should recognize him?
2. Who is responsible for Alain's death?
3. What always makes Jones sad?
4. Where can Marly pick up her salary?
5. How does Marly bruise herself?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)