|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sally's boy get his red hair from?
(a) His father Turner.
(b) Conroy's agent.
(c) The Dutchman.
(d) Uncle Rudy.
2. What is the first aid kit full of?
(a) Jammer's poppers.
(b) Ammunition for Jammer's gun.
(c) Old bandages.
(d) Shots of whiskey.
3. Why does Turner set the craft down at the old gas station?
(a) Angie needs the bathroom.
(b) The craft is out of gas.
(c) Angie is hungry.
(d) The wiper blades don't work.
4. Who smiles at Bobby as he peers outside Jammer's club?
5. Why will Bobby be jacking in alone?
(a) Jammer's hand has been lasered.
(b) Jackie does not like to tandem jack.
(c) Jammer has faith in his ability.
(d) It was Lucas's dying wish.
6. What will happen if Wig does not allow Paco in?
(a) Paco will depressurize the core.
(b) Marly will not be paid.
(c) Virek will fire Paco.
(d) Paco;s crew will open fire.
7. Where can Marly pick up her salary?
(a) Bank of Belgium.
(b) Stockholm Credit Union.
(c) Bank of France.
(d) Tax Office of Orly.
8. How did they stop Bobby's screaming?
(a) Hard slapping.
(b) A lullaby in Creole.
(c) A shot of Jammer's vodka.
(d) Glass of water.
9. Why does Conroy refer to Turner as Mr. Bushido?
(a) He has exceptional Bushido skills.
(b) Turner does not sell out his employers.
(c) He never says much.
(d) Turner was once in the Yakuza.
10. Where does Paleologos suggest Marly go based on her looks?
(a) Macau Prime.
(b) Johannesburg Prime.
(c) Jerusalem Prime.
(d) Poros Prime.
11. Why did Mitchell modify his daughter?
(a) It was in his contract.
(b) She was terminally ill.
(c) She wasn't smart enough.
(d) She was naughty.
12. Who built the custom deck for Jammer?
(a) St. Jacques Majeur.
(b) Bobby Quine.
(d) Automatic Jack.
13. How old does Angie reveal herself to be?
14. Why were they held up by Turkish customs?
(a) The customs officers wanted Tally's autograph.
(b) The unit director has not paid his taxes.
(c) The star's boyfriend has a cyberdeck.
(d) The boy has a fake Barrytown passport.
15. What does Jones' tattoo suggest about his past?
(a) He is under the employ of Virek.
(b) He is a spook for Maas.
(c) He has been in jail.
(d) He is a Hosaka spy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mitchell think was not good for his daughter?
2. What is the only thing that Turner does not lie to Angie about?
3. What always makes Jones sad?
4. Which of Rudy's vehicles does Turner find most interesting?
5. Who is Edith S.?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)