|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alix not make a deal with Raymond?
(a) He already has a deal with Maas.
(b) He hates the Gothicks.
(c) He already has a deal with Hosaka.
(d) He hates the Kasuals.
2. What did Turner think could save his mother?
(a) Doctor Mitchell.
(b) The clinics in Chiba.
(c) A change of scenery.
(d) The latest endorphin anaolg.
3. What is the rule of trust?
(a) Trust the company.
(b) Trust no one.
(c) Trust your agent.
(d) Trust your instincts.
4. What must Turner do before he can think of his next move?
(a) Pick up his pay from Hosaka.
(b) Escape the Maas spooks outside Jammer's.
(c) Buy fuel.
(d) Find Conroy's body.
5. Which artist is responsible for Europe After The Rains?
(a) Marc Chagall.
(b) Marcel Duchamp.
(c) Hans Bellmer.
(d) Max Ernst.
6. What fear does Jackie have after the tandem jack?
(a) The Finn is dead.
(b) Beauvoir is dead.
(c) Lucas is dead.
(d) The Wig is dead.
7. Who has bought the old Ashpool cores?
(a) A contractor in Pakistan.
(b) Ashpool's daughter.
(c) The heir to the Tessier fortune.
(d) Wigan Ludgate and Jones.
8. What will happen if Wig does not allow Paco in?
(a) Virek will fire Paco.
(b) Paco will depressurize the core.
(c) Marly will not be paid.
(d) Paco;s crew will open fire.
9. Where is Turner's agent?
(a) New Mexico.
(b) New Delhi.
10. Why is the light so bright in the chamber?
(a) The core is nuclear powered.
(b) There are a thousand lights floating in the chamber.
(c) An over supply of solar power.
(d) The chamber is mirrored.
11. How did they stop Bobby's screaming?
(a) Glass of water.
(b) A shot of Jammer's vodka.
(c) Hard slapping.
(d) A lullaby in Creole.
12. Who does Turner find in the black Honda?
(c) A Maas agent.
13. What does Jones' tattoo suggest about his past?
(a) He is a Hosaka spy.
(b) He is a spook for Maas.
(c) He has been in jail.
(d) He is under the employ of Virek.
14. What are the boxes about?
(a) Time and distance.
(b) Songs about dance.
(c) A yearning to be human.
(d) The sadness in people.
15. What is Lucas' profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Angie reveal herself to be?
2. Who runs the club at the top of Hypermart?
3. Who is Edith S.?
4. What is the only thing that Turner does not lie to Angie about?
5. Why is Isham drinking retsina?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)