|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bobby suggest putting the explosives against the glass?
(a) So that it will blow out.
(b) To scare off the gangs outside.
(c) It is less obvious.
(d) That way none will blow in.
2. Which part of the news recap is of most significance to Bobby?
(a) Conroy was executed in Park Avenue.
(b) Mitchell actually escaped.
(c) Marsha is still alive.
(d) Virek was sick for decades.
3. Why does the unit director hate the boy?
(a) The boy was born into money and did not earn it.
(b) He is angry about waiting so long at Turkish customs.
(c) The boy makes almost as much money.
(d) He is jealous of his relationship with the new star.
4. What did Turner think could save his mother?
(a) A change of scenery.
(b) Doctor Mitchell.
(c) The clinics in Chiba.
(d) The latest endorphin anaolg.
5. Who has bought the old Ashpool cores?
(a) Wigan Ludgate and Jones.
(b) The heir to the Tessier fortune.
(c) Ashpool's daughter.
(d) A contractor in Pakistan.
6. Why is the light so bright in the chamber?
(a) The core is nuclear powered.
(b) The chamber is mirrored.
(c) An over supply of solar power.
(d) There are a thousand lights floating in the chamber.
7. Who is responsible for Alain's death?
(a) Josef Virek.
(b) Maas Biolabs.
(c) Hosaka Corporation.
(d) Tally Isham.
8. What must Turner do before he can think of his next move?
(a) Pick up his pay from Hosaka.
(b) Buy fuel.
(c) Escape the Maas spooks outside Jammer's.
(d) Find Conroy's body.
9. How does Marly bruise herself?
(a) She took off her jacket.
(b) Her suit is too tight.
(c) By jumping for a box.
(d) The machine wakes up and attacks her.
10. Why does Turner set the craft down at the old gas station?
(a) Angie is hungry.
(b) Angie needs the bathroom.
(c) The craft is out of gas.
(d) The wiper blades don't work.
11. What happens to Jackie while Bobby is held up?
(a) The Yakuza contact her.
(b) Legba possesses her.
(c) She is saved by the Virgin.
(d) She listens to trance music.
12. What does Jones' tattoo suggest about his past?
(a) He is a spook for Maas.
(b) He is a Hosaka spy.
(c) He has been in jail.
(d) He is under the employ of Virek.
13. Who smiles at Bobby as he peers outside Jammer's club?
14. What will happen if Wig does not allow Paco in?
(a) Virek will fire Paco.
(b) Paco;s crew will open fire.
(c) Paco will depressurize the core.
(d) Marly will not be paid.
15. Why is Isham drinking retsina?
(a) They are in Greece.
(b) It is the only drink served on the ferry to Athens.
(c) It is a Parisian specialty.
(d) The scene is being shot in Turkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finally takes care of Conroy?
2. Who intercepts Bobby and Jackie on their way to Yakuza?
3. Why does Alix not make a deal with Raymond?
4. What does Jaylene not know about Jammer's deck?
5. How many floors are there in Hypermart?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)