|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the commercial value of the old Ashpool cores?
(a) The gold in the circuitry.
(b) The data that was not properly wiped.
(c) The favorable atmosphere for human life.
(d) The cores still function normally.
2. What is wrong with Jones's suit?
(a) There are too many holes in it.
(b) He cannot find it.
(c) He has outgrown it.
(d) It will not fit to Wig's air.
3. What does Turner leave next to Jackie's body?
(a) A biosoft necklace.
(b) His ripped out army coat.
(c) Empty shells from his large handgun.
(d) His Smith & Wesson.
4. Why does Alix not make a deal with Raymond?
(a) He already has a deal with Hosaka.
(b) He already has a deal with Maas.
(c) He hates the Kasuals.
(d) He hates the Gothicks.
5. What must Turner do before he can think of his next move?
(a) Buy fuel.
(b) Escape the Maas spooks outside Jammer's.
(c) Pick up his pay from Hosaka.
(d) Find Conroy's body.
6. How old does Angie reveal herself to be?
7. Why did Mitchell modify his daughter?
(a) She was naughty.
(b) It was in his contract.
(c) She was terminally ill.
(d) She wasn't smart enough.
8. How did they stop Bobby's screaming?
(a) A lullaby in Creole.
(b) Hard slapping.
(c) Glass of water.
(d) A shot of Jammer's vodka.
9. Why does Virek think Bobby should recognize him?
(a) He is a friend of Jackie's.
(b) He believes most people would recognize him.
(c) He is wanted by the police.
(d) He iss a star on People of Importance.
10. Which tape does Marly choose to watch?
(a) Top People.
(d) The opera.
11. Why does the unit director hate the boy?
(a) He is angry about waiting so long at Turkish customs.
(b) He is jealous of his relationship with the new star.
(c) The boy makes almost as much money.
(d) The boy was born into money and did not earn it.
12. Where does Paleologos suggest Marly go based on her looks?
(a) Jerusalem Prime.
(b) Johannesburg Prime.
(c) Poros Prime.
(d) Macau Prime.
13. What did Mitchell think was not good for his daughter?
(a) Flying an ultralight.
(b) Dreaming while awake.
(c) RIding in hovercraft.
(d) Jacking in with a deck.
14. Why does Turner set the craft down at the old gas station?
(a) Angie is hungry.
(b) The wiper blades don't work.
(c) The craft is out of gas.
(d) Angie needs the bathroom.
15. What does Jaylene not know about Jammer's deck?
(a) It runs on solar power.
(b) It is a refurbished deck.
(c) It traced her whereabouts.
(d) It can break any ice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Edith S.?
2. Who built the custom deck for Jammer?
3. Who will help guide Turner after the hovercraft crashes out of fuel?
4. What color is Jammer's ceiling?
5. What always makes Jones sad?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)