|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Edith S.?
(a) A space ship.
(b) The girl in the velcro jacket.
(c) A tug ship.
(d) The girl in a black vest.
2. What does Jones' tattoo suggest about his past?
(a) He is a spook for Maas.
(b) He is under the employ of Virek.
(c) He has been in jail.
(d) He is a Hosaka spy.
3. Why will Bobby be jacking in alone?
(a) It was Lucas's dying wish.
(b) Jammer has faith in his ability.
(c) Jackie does not like to tandem jack.
(d) Jammer's hand has been lasered.
4. What does Turner leave next to Jackie's body?
(a) Empty shells from his large handgun.
(b) His ripped out army coat.
(c) A biosoft necklace.
(d) His Smith & Wesson.
5. How does Marly bruise herself?
(a) By jumping for a box.
(b) She took off her jacket.
(c) The machine wakes up and attacks her.
(d) Her suit is too tight.
6. Who smiles at Bobby as he peers outside Jammer's club?
7. Which part of the news recap is of most significance to Bobby?
(a) Conroy was executed in Park Avenue.
(b) Marsha is still alive.
(c) Virek was sick for decades.
(d) Mitchell actually escaped.
8. Why does the coffee girl initially refuse to serve Turner?
(a) She cannot make the change.
(b) She is about to close.
(c) She thinks he is trying to buy out her stall.
(d) She thinks he is with the Gothicks.
9. Who is responsible for Alain's death?
(a) Josef Virek.
(b) Maas Biolabs.
(c) Tally Isham.
(d) Hosaka Corporation.
10. Where was Angie born?
(a) In a Hosaka arcology in Hosaka.
(c) In a Maas arcology in New Mexico.
11. What causes Turner to frown?
(a) The smell of Jammer's burnt hand.
(b) Angie's uncomfortable sleeping conditions.
(c) The news of Virek's death.
(d) Bobby's disturbed state.
12. Which tape does Marly choose to watch?
(c) Top People.
(d) The opera.
13. Which of Rudy's vehicles does Turner find most interesting?
(a) The Suzuki racing bike.
(b) The Dornier airplane.
(c) The armored hovercraft.
(d) The immaculately restored 1949 Chevy van.
14. Why does the unit director hate the boy?
(a) He is jealous of his relationship with the new star.
(b) The boy makes almost as much money.
(c) He is angry about waiting so long at Turkish customs.
(d) The boy was born into money and did not earn it.
15. Who runs the club at the top of Hypermart?
(a) Jackie's friend Jammer.
(b) The Finn's friend Wigan.
(c) Rhea's friend Henry.
(d) Jackie's friend Lin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Turner's agent?
2. What will happen if Wig does not allow Paco in?
3. Who is said never to forget?
4. What language do the voodoo gods speak?
5. Why were they held up by Turkish customs?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)