|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mitchell think was not good for his daughter?
(a) Flying an ultralight.
(b) Jacking in with a deck.
(c) Dreaming while awake.
(d) RIding in hovercraft.
2. Who is said never to forget?
(b) The Kasuals.
(c) The Yakuza.
(d) The loas.
3. What does Turner leave next to Jackie's body?
(a) A biosoft necklace.
(b) His ripped out army coat.
(c) His Smith & Wesson.
(d) Empty shells from his large handgun.
4. What is Virek's lie to Marly?
(a) He was never ill.
(b) She was followed.
(c) He actually owns Maas.
(d) Her contract is fulfilled.
5. Why did Mitchell modify his daughter?
(a) She was naughty.
(b) It was in his contract.
(c) She was terminally ill.
(d) She wasn't smart enough.
6. What fear does Jackie have after the tandem jack?
(a) The Finn is dead.
(b) The Wig is dead.
(c) Lucas is dead.
(d) Beauvoir is dead.
7. Who intercepts Bobby and Jackie on their way to Yakuza?
(a) A Maas spook team.
(b) The lord of roads.
(c) Jaylene Slide.
8. What are the boxes about?
(a) The sadness in people.
(b) A yearning to be human.
(c) Songs about dance.
(d) Time and distance.
9. What must Turner do before he can think of his next move?
(a) Pick up his pay from Hosaka.
(b) Escape the Maas spooks outside Jammer's.
(c) Buy fuel.
(d) Find Conroy's body.
10. Why is the boy not allowed to shoot the squirrels?
(a) The squirrels were dear to Uncle Rudy.
(b) Turner promises not to kill anything.
(c) The squirrels will never come back.
(d) Sally is scared it might bring bad luck.
11. Why does Bobby suggest putting the explosives against the glass?
(a) That way none will blow in.
(b) It is less obvious.
(c) So that it will blow out.
(d) To scare off the gangs outside.
12. What has been downloaded into the Ashpool cores?
(a) Virek's personality matrix.
(b) The latest version of Tetris.
(c) Chistopher Mitchell's dossier.
(d) Biosoft from the Wig.
13. What hints that Jammer's deck is a custom job?
(a) It is black in color.
(b) It takes up so much space.
(c) There are no trademarks.
(d) There is a signature engraved on it.
14. What is the commercial value of the old Ashpool cores?
(a) The data that was not properly wiped.
(b) The gold in the circuitry.
(c) The cores still function normally.
(d) The favorable atmosphere for human life.
15. Why were they held up by Turkish customs?
(a) The boy has a fake Barrytown passport.
(b) The star's boyfriend has a cyberdeck.
(c) The unit director has not paid his taxes.
(d) The customs officers wanted Tally's autograph.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Jones's suit?
2. Which of Rudy's vehicles does Turner find most interesting?
3. Who finally takes care of Conroy?
4. Who smiles at Bobby as he peers outside Jammer's club?
5. Which tape does Marly choose to watch?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)