|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bobby rent his icebreaker from?
(a) Count Zero.
(b) Fraulein Krushkhova.
2. What color is the anomalous phenomenon?
3. How long is a New York minute?
(a) 60 seconds.
(b) 6 Seconds.
(c) 16 seconds.
(d) About a second.
4. What are all the techs wearing?
(a) Sheepskin bomber jackets.
(b) Image amplification goggles.
(c) Huge parkas covered with tabs and zippers.
(d) Micropore surgical gloves.
5. What weapon is believed to have destroyed Turner's site in Arizona?
(a) A baby nuke.
(b) A hypervelocity gun.
(c) A blimp bomb.
(d) An Intercontinental Ballistic Missile.
6. Who knows black medicine from both Hosaka and Maas?
(b) The Korean medic.
(d) Christoher Mitchell.
7. What characterizes Black Ice?
(a) Lethal feedback programs.
(b) It is easy to breach.
(c) The colour of the software chip.
(d) The temperature it must be operated at.
8. Why is Mexico City a good place to take Mitchell?
(a) It is in international waters.
(b) Everybody has moved into orbit.
(c) Maas can do anything they want.
(d) Maas would have to be careful there.
9. Which cigarettes does Alain smoke?
(a) Gauloise nonfilters.
(b) Marlboro reds.
(c) Benson and Hedges.
10. What does Marly order to drink?
(a) A spritzer.
(b) Champagne with strawberries.
11. What is the first test the medics will perform on Mitchell?
(a) A scan for lethal devices.
(b) A full blood screen.
(c) Personality test.
(d) Lie detector test.
12. At what point does Girlvoice intervene and save Bobby from the loop?
(a) On the sixteenth second.
(b) When his bladder lets go.
(c) After his head exploded.
(d) When he sees the white light.
13. Where can you buy a neural cutout?
(a) A sex shop.
(b) Medical supplies store.
(c) From Two-a-Day.
(d) The People of Importance souvenir store.
14. What is the nationality of Marly's most recent hairdresser?
(d) West German.
15. Who lives in the Quartier des Ternes?
(a) Marly's ex lover Alain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who set up the landline?
2. Who wears eyeglass frames?
3. Where was Lucas' car built?
4. What is sent on Turner's trail?
5. Who has the trade agreement with the Finn for the weird sculptures sent by The Wig?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)