|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Turner's simstim set?
(a) New England in the previous century.
(b) New Delhi in the future.
(c) New England in the future.
(d) New Delhi in the previous century.
2. Where does Marly believe she has seen Virek before?
(a) At a lecture in Munich.
(b) Around the industrial suburbs of Stockholm.
(c) In a dream.
(d) In the crowd at the Autisuches Theater.
3. Who does Turner want to pilot the getaway aircraft carrying Mitchell?
(b) Count Zero.
(c) Christopher Mitchell.
4. What did Buschel have in his aluminum case?
(a) A bottle of scotch.
(b) Turner's pay.
(c) Confidential Sense/net documents.
(d) Jane's eyes.
5. Who suggests meeting in the brasserie?
6. Who does Lynch think is Conroy's spy?
(a) He admits to being the spy.
(d) He believes there is no spy.
7. What weapon is believed to have destroyed Turner's site in Arizona?
(a) An Intercontinental Ballistic Missile.
(b) A blimp bomb.
(c) A baby nuke.
(d) A hypervelocity gun.
8. Where did Finn get the ice breaker he sold to Lucas and Beauvoir?
(a) Dixie Flatline.
(b) Japanese ninjas.
(c) Bodine Wilson.
(d) The Wig.
9. What will an F/D squirt signal mean?
(a) Mitchell is dead and the mission is over.
(b) Mitchell's arrival on the site.
(c) Mitchell's departure from the site.
(d) The mission is complete.
10. How does Bobby close his black pants?
(a) With magnets.
(b) With buttons.
(c) A velcro strip.
(d) There is a zip.
11. Who appears to direct to Marly to the sensory link?
(a) A hologram of Turner.
(b) The receptionist dressed as a technician.
(c) A young man in green.
(d) Virek wearing a smock.
12. How does Marly want to view her object?
(a) As a child.
(b) As a report on holofiche.
(c) As an emotion.
(d) With a trained eye.
13. What is sent on Turner's trail?
(a) A bounty hunter.
(b) A slamhound.
(c) A terminator.
(d) The Dutchman.
14. Who knows black medicine from both Hosaka and Maas?
(a) Christoher Mitchell.
(d) The Korean medic.
15. What characterizes Black Ice?
(a) The colour of the software chip.
(b) It is easy to breach.
(c) Lethal feedback programs.
(d) The temperature it must be operated at.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marly think will ruin her chances at the interview?
2. What is Paco summoned to present to Marly?
3. How much time does Virek give Marly to finish her assignment?
4. How is Turner planning to get into the mesatop to extract Mitchell unnoticed?
5. What is the first test the medics will perform on Mitchell?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)