|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What soap is Marsha Newmark addicted to?
(a) People of Importance.
(b) Gothicks versus Kasuals.
(c) Barrytown Heights.
(d) The Asahi Shimbun.
2. Who does Andrea think Marly should worry about the most?
3. What manner of transport befits a count?
(b) A Limo.
(c) An elevator.
(d) A helicopter.
4. What does Marly order to drink?
(a) A spritzer.
(d) Champagne with strawberries.
5. What is worst ramification of the Ono-Sendai being left plugged in?
(a) They now have his address.
(b) It is possible they know he is not dead.
(c) Two-a-Day will not let him rent another one.
(d) The cost of the electricity bill.
6. What does Turner believe he has too much of?
(a) A reputation.
(c) Team members.
7. What were the first computers built to crack?
(a) Ba and his horses.
(b) German ice.
(c) Morse code.
(d) The matrix.
8. What is the nationality of Marly's most recent hairdresser?
(c) West German.
9. Who detected the fake Cornell that ruined Marly's reputation?
(d) The police.
10. What is making Marly feel uneasy about her new job?
(a) The pay is too low.
(b) Virek is a hard boss.
(c) She does not have much choice but to do it.
(d) Andrea does not approve of it.
11. Which cigarettes does Alain smoke?
(a) Benson and Hedges.
(b) Marlboro reds.
(c) Gauloise nonfilters.
12. Which item of clothing will Rhea not let Bobby wear?
(a) A leotard.
(b) Pleated pants.
(c) A black shirt.
(d) A red satin skirt.
13. Why is the plane's computer unsure about what causes the explosion back at their point of departure?
(a) The magnitude is too small.
(b) There is no electromagnetic pulse.
(c) The colour of the explosion is too bright.
(d) Its sensors are not working.
14. Where is the injury that Turner is carrying since the New Delhi job?
(b) Lower back.
15. What are all the techs wearing?
(a) Micropore surgical gloves.
(b) Sheepskin bomber jackets.
(c) Image amplification goggles.
(d) Huge parkas covered with tabs and zippers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who knows black medicine from both Hosaka and Maas?
2. What do Turner, Oakley, Jaylene and Ramirez all have in common?
3. Where does Angela's mother live?
4. In the case given to Marly, what does Virek think is crucial?
5. At what point does Girlvoice intervene and save Bobby from the loop?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)