|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is worst ramification of the Ono-Sendai being left plugged in?
(a) It is possible they know he is not dead.
(b) They now have his address.
(c) The cost of the electricity bill.
(d) Two-a-Day will not let him rent another one.
2. Which one of Turner's jobs has Sutcliffe seen first hand?
(a) The Maas Biolabs infiltration in Manila.
(b) The IBM job for Mitsu in Marrakech.
(c) The extraction of Semenov out of Tomsk.
(d) The botched Mexico job for Hosaka.
3. Which does the Korean's hair remind Turner of?
(a) A red sunrise.
4. How is Turner planning to get into the mesatop to extract Mitchell unnoticed?
(a) Via an underground tunnel.
(b) By taking out the four recon satellites first.
(c) Via drop off and pickup by a black Honda.
(d) He is actually waiting for Mitchell to come out.
5. Where does Two-a-Day live?
(b) Big Playground's Metropolitan Centre.
(d) The Projects on the edge of Big Playground.
6. Why was Two-a-Day not watching Bobby's ice breaking run personally?
(a) He was too scared.
(b) He had complete confidence in Bobby's talent.
(c) He was entertaining clients.
(d) He respects other people's privacy.
7. Who appears to direct to Marly to the sensory link?
(a) A hologram of Turner.
(b) The receptionist dressed as a technician.
(c) Virek wearing a smock.
(d) A young man in green.
8. What does Marly think will ruin her chances at the interview?
(a) Forgetting the address.
(b) Her old clothes.
(c) The wet hair she didn't cut.
(d) Her dark eyes.
9. Where does the Korean think they will find Mitchell's lethal device?
(a) In his heart.
(b) In his head.
(c) In his bowel.
(d) In his blood.
10. Why does Turner sleep with his shoes on?
(a) He is scared of scorpions.
(b) To make sure he is ready for evacuation.
(c) He has ugly feet.
(d) His feet are cold.
11. Who set up the landline?
12. What is making Marly feel uneasy about her new job?
(a) She does not have much choice but to do it.
(b) Virek is a hard boss.
(c) The pay is too low.
(d) Andrea does not approve of it.
13. Where does Angela's mother live?
(b) New Mexico.
14. In the case given to Marly, what does Virek think is crucial?
(a) A spacecraft.
(b) Time efficiency.
(d) A disguise.
15. What does Turner find hideous about machine dreams?
(a) Everything is utterly wrong.
(b) The vicious nausea.
(c) The intimacy.
(d) That everything is horribly normal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Turner meet Conroy for the first time?
2. What is Ougou Feray?
3. Who knows black medicine from both Hosaka and Maas?
4. What does Bobby dream about?
5. Why is Mexico City a good place to take Mitchell?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)