|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Turner planning to get into the mesatop to extract Mitchell unnoticed?
(a) Via an underground tunnel.
(b) By taking out the four recon satellites first.
(c) He is actually waiting for Mitchell to come out.
(d) Via drop off and pickup by a black Honda.
2. How would Ougou Feray be known in street tech?
(a) A program.
(b) An icebreaker.
(c) A deck.
3. What is the nationality of Marly's most recent hairdresser?
(d) West German.
4. Why does Marly find the Japanese way of folding unique?
(a) It can only be undone left handed.
(b) She can't refold it after opening it.
(c) She can't open it at all.
(d) It forms a bond stronger than super glue.
5. Whose forgery ruined Marly's business?
6. What microsoft did The Wig wear when the Finn last saw him?
(a) It was faulty and full of static.
(b) How to speak spanish.
(c) How to fly a plane.
(d) The voice of God.
7. Who jumps Bobby for his deck?
(a) The Sprawls.
(b) Two-a-Day's cowboys.
(c) The Gothicks.
(d) The Lobes.
8. What color are Turner's new eyes?
9. Who does Turner read in his simstim?
(a) Chandni Chauk.
(b) The Dutchman.
(c) Khush Palam.
(d) Conan Doyle.
10. What did Alain write the number on?
(a) His leather-bound agenda.
(b) An empty packet of Gauloise.
(c) A box of wooden matches.
(d) The back cover of a spiral notebook.
11. What soap is Marsha Newmark addicted to?
(a) Barrytown Heights.
(b) Gothicks versus Kasuals.
(c) The Asahi Shimbun.
(d) People of Importance.
12. Which artist's stocks are down again?
13. Why is the plane's computer unsure about what causes the explosion back at their point of departure?
(a) The colour of the explosion is too bright.
(b) Its sensors are not working.
(c) There is no electromagnetic pulse.
(d) The magnitude is too small.
14. Who lives in the Quartier des Ternes?
(a) Marly's ex lover Alain.
15. Where do powerful icebreakers usually come from?
(a) Artifical Intelligence.
(c) The Sprawl.
(d) The Turing people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of Turner's jobs has Sutcliffe seen first hand?
2. What symbol adorns the canister the dumpster kids find?
3. What do Turner, Oakley, Jaylene and Ramirez all have in common?
4. How can you tell if the medics in the portable neurosurgery are awake?
5. In the case given to Marly, what does Virek think is crucial?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)