|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which item of clothing will Rhea not let Bobby wear?
(a) A leotard.
(b) Pleated pants.
(c) A black shirt.
(d) A red satin skirt.
2. Where has Ahmed taken Bobby and Lucas?
(a) Times Square.
(c) The Sprawl.
(d) The Projects.
3. What will an F/D squirt signal mean?
(a) The mission is complete.
(b) Mitchell is dead and the mission is over.
(c) Mitchell's departure from the site.
(d) Mitchell's arrival on the site.
4. Why is the escape plan so flawed?
(a) Lack of time.
(b) Sutcliffe did not approve it.
(c) Turner devised it.
(d) Lack of experience.
5. What is the most expensive thing Marly owns?
(a) A toothbrush.
(b) A black purse.
(c) Her luggage set.
(d) Her Sally Stanley.
6. What is worst ramification of the Ono-Sendai being left plugged in?
(a) The cost of the electricity bill.
(b) It is possible they know he is not dead.
(c) They now have his address.
(d) Two-a-Day will not let him rent another one.
7. What is the fastest thing in the matrix?
(a) A Maas-Neotek cyberspace deck.
(b) A Hosaka hyperspace console.
(c) A Maas-Neotek hyperspace console.
(d) A Hosaka-Neotek cyberspace deck
8. How can you tell if the medics in the portable neurosurgery are awake?
(a) The sound of the generator working.
(b) From the smell of brewing coffee.
(c) The lights are on.
(d) It bobs around when they move.
9. Which cigarettes does Alain smoke?
(a) Benson and Hedges.
(c) Gauloise nonfilters.
(d) Marlboro reds.
10. Where does Turner have his flashback and vomits?
(a) Singapore airport.
(b) The Dutchman's surgery.
(c) Mexico airport.
(d) Heathrow airport.
11. What microsoft did The Wig wear when the Finn last saw him?
(a) The voice of God.
(b) How to speak spanish.
(c) How to fly a plane.
(d) It was faulty and full of static.
12. Where is the injury that Turner is carrying since the New Delhi job?
(b) Lower back.
13. What color is the anomalous phenomenon?
14. How is Marly's interview conducted?
(a) Via sensory link.
(b) By telefax correspondence.
(c) Video conferencing.
(d) Via extra sensory perception.
15. In the case given to Marly, what does Virek think is crucial?
(a) Time efficiency.
(b) A spacecraft.
(d) A disguise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sense/Net give for free with a simstim subscription?
2. Who set up the landline?
3. What is the trademark on Marly's flashlight?
4. What is sent on Turner's trail?
5. How is Turner planning to get into the mesatop to extract Mitchell unnoticed?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)