|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the anomalous phenomenon?
2. Who set up the landline?
3. Where did Finn get the ice breaker he sold to Lucas and Beauvoir?
(a) Japanese ninjas.
(b) Dixie Flatline.
(c) The Wig.
(d) Bodine Wilson.
4. Where is the injury that Turner is carrying since the New Delhi job?
(b) Lower back.
5. Who detected the fake Cornell that ruined Marly's reputation?
(a) The police.
6. What shows the surgeons that Bobby is definitely still alive?
(a) The strength of his grip.
(b) An erection.
(c) His eyes are blinking.
(d) He is screaming for his mother.
7. Who jumps Bobby for his deck?
(a) The Lobes.
(b) The Gothicks.
(c) Two-a-Day's cowboys.
(d) The Sprawls.
8. Why does Marly find the Japanese way of folding unique?
(a) She can't open it at all.
(b) It forms a bond stronger than super glue.
(c) It can only be undone left handed.
(d) She can't refold it after opening it.
9. What does Turner suspect Harry and Lynch have in common?
(a) They are brothers.
(b) They are both from Tucson.
(c) A bad mouth of teeth.
(d) A prior knowledge of Conroy.
10. What is Paco summoned to present to Marly?
(a) A lost Cornell original.
(b) A suitcase containing money.
(c) A box containing seven objects.
(d) A dermatrode helmet.
11. Where is the first corpse in Finn's most likely from?
12. Who appears to direct to Marly to the sensory link?
(a) A hologram of Turner.
(b) The receptionist dressed as a technician.
(c) Virek wearing a smock.
(d) A young man in green.
13. What does Sense/Net give for free with a simstim subscription?
(a) A new Holoporn character.
(b) The Knowledge channel.
(c) An icebreaker.
(d) A ticket to the movies.
14. How long has Mitchell lived in the Maas arcology?
(a) Over a century.
(b) Ninety-nine years.
(c) Almost a century.
(d) Nine years.
15. What signifies the rising of the Honda?
(a) A sudden change in pitch.
(b) The sound of thunder.
(c) A roar from the engines.
(d) The cries of gulls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bobby value most about his holoporn unit.
2. What is the nationality of Marly's most recent hairdresser?
3. What is Ougou Feray?
4. Who knows black medicine from both Hosaka and Maas?
5. Who has the task of fixing gear in the bunker?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)