|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what point does Girlvoice intervene and save Bobby from the loop?
(a) On the sixteenth second.
(b) After his head exploded.
(c) When he sees the white light.
(d) When his bladder lets go.
2. What weapon is believed to have destroyed Turner's site in Arizona?
(a) A baby nuke.
(b) A hypervelocity gun.
(c) A blimp bomb.
(d) An Intercontinental Ballistic Missile.
3. Where was Lucas' car built?
(d) New York.
4. Where is Turner's simstim set?
(a) New England in the previous century.
(b) New England in the future.
(c) New Delhi in the future.
(d) New Delhi in the previous century.
5. What is the nationality of Marly's most recent hairdresser?
(c) West German.
6. What characterizes Black Ice?
(a) The colour of the software chip.
(b) The temperature it must be operated at.
(c) Lethal feedback programs.
(d) It is easy to breach.
7. Where does Turner have his flashback and vomits?
(a) Mexico airport.
(b) Heathrow airport.
(c) The Dutchman's surgery.
(d) Singapore airport.
8. What is the trademark on Marly's flashlight?
(d) Pile Wonder.
9. What is the name of the yacht?
10. How is Turner planning to get into the mesatop to extract Mitchell unnoticed?
(a) Via drop off and pickup by a black Honda.
(b) By taking out the four recon satellites first.
(c) He is actually waiting for Mitchell to come out.
(d) Via an underground tunnel.
11. Where does Two-a-Day live?
(a) Big Playground's Metropolitan Centre.
(b) The Projects on the edge of Big Playground.
12. Who has the task of fixing gear in the bunker?
(c) Jaylene Slide.
13. Which does the Korean's hair remind Turner of?
(c) A red sunrise.
14. How does Bobby close his black pants?
(a) With buttons.
(b) There is a zip.
(c) A velcro strip.
(d) With magnets.
15. Why does Marly find the Japanese way of folding unique?
(a) She can't refold it after opening it.
(b) It forms a bond stronger than super glue.
(c) She can't open it at all.
(d) It can only be undone left handed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Paco summoned to present to Marly?
2. What color is the anomalous phenomenon?
3. What will an F/D squirt signal mean?
4. Who is getting in Webber's hair?
5. Who knows black medicine from both Hosaka and Maas?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)