Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Rue du Champ Fleuri known for?
(a) The use of glittered marble.
(c) A renowned Cornell gallery.
(d) Fourth century architecture.
2. What does Andrea suspect motivates Alain's attempts to contact Marly?
(a) She owes him money.
(b) To pay her back.
(c) He wants to get back together.
(d) The smell of money.
3. Why is the escape plan so flawed?
(a) Sutcliffe did not approve it.
(b) Turner devised it.
(c) Lack of experience.
(d) Lack of time.
4. What is Paco summoned to present to Marly?
(a) A lost Cornell original.
(b) A dermatrode helmet.
(c) A suitcase containing money.
(d) A box containing seven objects.
5. What is the trademark on Marly's flashlight?
(b) Pile Wonder.
6. What is Virek hiring Marly for?
(a) To find the maker of the box.
(b) As a babysitter for Paco.
(c) To find the lost Cornell original.
(d) As a caretaker for his collection.
7. What is sent on Turner's trail?
(a) A bounty hunter.
(b) The Dutchman.
(c) A slamhound.
(d) A terminator.
8. How is Marly's interview conducted?
(a) Video conferencing.
(b) Via sensory link.
(c) Via extra sensory perception.
(d) By telefax correspondence.
9. What will an F/D squirt signal mean?
(a) Mitchell's departure from the site.
(b) Mitchell is dead and the mission is over.
(c) The mission is complete.
(d) Mitchell's arrival on the site.
10. Who does Bobby rent his icebreaker from?
(a) Count Zero.
(c) Fraulein Krushkhova.
11. What does Turner suspect Harry and Lynch have in common?
(a) They are both from Tucson.
(b) A bad mouth of teeth.
(c) A prior knowledge of Conroy.
(d) They are brothers.
12. Which gang does Bobby belong to?
(a) None, he is an indie.
(b) The Kasuals.
(c) The Gothicks.
(d) The Lobes.
13. Whose forgery ruined Marly's business?
14. Why does Rudy think that Turner's face looks different?
(a) Turner's face has been reconstructed.
(b) It has been a long time since they have seen each other.
(c) Turner's face is bruised and swollen.
(d) Rudy is drunk.
15. What does Turner believe he has too much of?
(b) Team members.
(c) A reputation.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the case given to Marly, what does Virek think is crucial?
2. Where is the injury that Turner is carrying since the New Delhi job?
3. What weapon is believed to have destroyed Turner's site in Arizona?
4. Where is Turner's simstim set?
5. Who detected the fake Cornell that ruined Marly's reputation?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)