|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mexico City a good place to take Mitchell?
(a) It is in international waters.
(b) Maas would have to be careful there.
(c) Maas can do anything they want.
(d) Everybody has moved into orbit.
2. Where does the Korean think they will find Mitchell's lethal device?
(a) In his head.
(b) In his heart.
(c) In his blood.
(d) In his bowel.
3. How is Turner planning to get into the mesatop to extract Mitchell unnoticed?
(a) By taking out the four recon satellites first.
(b) Via drop off and pickup by a black Honda.
(c) He is actually waiting for Mitchell to come out.
(d) Via an underground tunnel.
4. Why does Marly find the Japanese way of folding unique?
(a) She can't open it at all.
(b) It can only be undone left handed.
(c) She can't refold it after opening it.
(d) It forms a bond stronger than super glue.
5. Who detected the fake Cornell that ruined Marly's reputation?
(b) The police.
6. Why is the escape plan so flawed?
(a) Lack of time.
(b) Lack of experience.
(c) Turner devised it.
(d) Sutcliffe did not approve it.
7. What is Ougou Feray?
(a) The real name of the anomalous phenomenon.
(b) The God of war.
(c) A special herb used by leaf-doctors.
(d) The communal forest Two-a-Day lives in.
8. What does Bobby dream about?
(a) People of Importance.
(b) The matrix.
(c) The girls from his holoporn unit.
(d) The mysterious female presence that saved his life.
9. Which one of Turner's jobs has Sutcliffe seen first hand?
(a) The Maas Biolabs infiltration in Manila.
(b) The IBM job for Mitsu in Marrakech.
(c) The botched Mexico job for Hosaka.
(d) The extraction of Semenov out of Tomsk.
10. What weapon is believed to have destroyed Turner's site in Arizona?
(a) A hypervelocity gun.
(b) An Intercontinental Ballistic Missile.
(c) A baby nuke.
(d) A blimp bomb.
11. What do Turner, Oakley, Jaylene and Ramirez all have in common?
(a) They have green eyes.
(b) They have the same agent.
(c) They are the same skin color.
(d) They love to drink bourbon.
12. Where do Marly and Alain decide to meet?
(a) The Napoleon Court complex.
(b) On the Paris metro.
(c) At Two-a-Day's flat.
(d) Inside the Louvre.
13. What will an F/D squirt signal mean?
(a) The mission is complete.
(b) Mitchell's arrival on the site.
(c) Mitchell's departure from the site.
(d) Mitchell is dead and the mission is over.
14. How is Marly's interview conducted?
(a) Video conferencing.
(b) By telefax correspondence.
(c) Via extra sensory perception.
(d) Via sensory link.
15. What is Turner's specialty?
(a) Extraction of top executives and research people.
(b) Controlling entire economies.
(c) Ironing uniforms.
(d) Military policing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears to direct to Marly to the sensory link?
2. What did Alain write the number on?
3. What is the name of the yacht?
4. Why was Two-a-Day not watching Bobby's ice breaking run personally?
5. Where has Bobby lived all his life?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)