|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Turner have his flashback and vomits?
(a) Heathrow airport.
(b) Mexico airport.
(c) The Dutchman's surgery.
(d) Singapore airport.
2. Which cigarettes does Alain smoke?
(a) Marlboro reds.
(b) Gauloise nonfilters.
(c) Benson and Hedges.
3. Where do powerful icebreakers usually come from?
(a) Artifical Intelligence.
(c) The Sprawl.
(d) The Turing people.
4. What does Turner find hideous about machine dreams?
(a) That everything is horribly normal.
(b) Everything is utterly wrong.
(c) The vicious nausea.
(d) The intimacy.
5. What were the first computers built to crack?
(a) Morse code.
(b) The matrix.
(c) Ba and his horses.
(d) German ice.
6. Who is getting in Webber's hair?
7. What is Turner's specialty?
(a) Military policing.
(b) Extraction of top executives and research people.
(c) Ironing uniforms.
(d) Controlling entire economies.
8. From which animal does the bent gristle that Harry wears come from?
(a) A peckerhead.
(b) A raccoon.
(c) A woodpecker.
(d) A coonhound.
9. What does Marly order to drink?
(a) A spritzer.
(b) Champagne with strawberries.
10. What will an F/D squirt signal mean?
(a) Mitchell is dead and the mission is over.
(b) The mission is complete.
(c) Mitchell's arrival on the site.
(d) Mitchell's departure from the site.
11. Where is the first corpse in Finn's most likely from?
12. Where did The Wigan Ludgate make the fortune that allowed him to retire?
(b) Recycling obsolete silicon.
(c) He bought a company of young talented cracksmen.
(d) The Third World.
13. Who does Lynch think is Conroy's spy?
(b) He admits to being the spy.
(d) He believes there is no spy.
14. What is the fastest thing in the matrix?
(a) A Hosaka-Neotek cyberspace deck
(b) A Maas-Neotek hyperspace console.
(c) A Hosaka hyperspace console.
(d) A Maas-Neotek cyberspace deck.
15. What symbol adorns the canister the dumpster kids find?
(a) A yellow pentagon with a star inside.
(b) The six horned symbol for biohazard.
(c) Small white hands in a circle.
(d) The three sided triangle for cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rudy think that Turner's face looks different?
2. Where is Turner's simstim set?
3. What does Bobby dream about?
4. Who wears eyeglass frames?
5. Where does Marly believe she has seen Virek before?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)