|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marly want to view her object?
(a) As a report on holofiche.
(b) With a trained eye.
(c) As a child.
(d) As an emotion.
2. What does Marly order to drink?
(a) Champagne with strawberries.
(c) A spritzer.
3. Why does Marly find the Japanese way of folding unique?
(a) It can only be undone left handed.
(b) She can't refold it after opening it.
(c) She can't open it at all.
(d) It forms a bond stronger than super glue.
4. What does Marly give to Andrea as a present?
(a) A Braun's illusion.
(b) A man's dress shirt.
(c) A Grand cremes coffee.
(d) A terry robe.
5. Which does the Korean's hair remind Turner of?
(c) A red sunrise.
6. How would Ougou Feray be known in street tech?
(b) A program.
(c) A deck.
(d) An icebreaker.
7. Who has the task of fixing gear in the bunker?
(c) Jaylene Slide.
8. Who does Lynch think is Conroy's spy?
(b) He believes there is no spy.
(c) He admits to being the spy.
9. Where can you buy a neural cutout?
(a) From Two-a-Day.
(b) The People of Importance souvenir store.
(c) Medical supplies store.
(d) A sex shop.
10. Which accent does Sutcliffe seem to have?
(d) South African.
11. Which one of Turner's jobs has Sutcliffe seen first hand?
(a) The IBM job for Mitsu in Marrakech.
(b) The extraction of Semenov out of Tomsk.
(c) The botched Mexico job for Hosaka.
(d) The Maas Biolabs infiltration in Manila.
12. What does Turner believe he has too much of?
(a) Team members.
(d) A reputation.
13. What is worst ramification of the Ono-Sendai being left plugged in?
(a) The cost of the electricity bill.
(b) They now have his address.
(c) It is possible they know he is not dead.
(d) Two-a-Day will not let him rent another one.
14. Where does Angela's mother live?
(c) New Mexico.
15. How is Marly's interview conducted?
(a) Video conferencing.
(b) Via sensory link.
(c) By telefax correspondence.
(d) Via extra sensory perception.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who set up the landline?
2. Where does Two-a-Day live?
3. Where is the injury that Turner is carrying since the New Delhi job?
4. What were the first computers built to crack?
5. What does Marly think will ruin her chances at the interview?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)