|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confesses to being Conroy's plant?
2. Where is Turner's simstim set?
(a) New England in the previous century.
(b) New Delhi in the previous century.
(c) New Delhi in the future.
(d) New England in the future.
3. What does Marly think will ruin her chances at the interview?
(a) The wet hair she didn't cut.
(b) Her old clothes.
(c) Forgetting the address.
(d) Her dark eyes.
4. Who does Turner want to pilot the getaway aircraft carrying Mitchell?
(b) Count Zero.
(c) Christopher Mitchell.
5. Where does Two-a-Day live?
(a) Big Playground's Metropolitan Centre.
(d) The Projects on the edge of Big Playground.
6. What does Turner find hideous about machine dreams?
(a) The intimacy.
(b) That everything is horribly normal.
(c) The vicious nausea.
(d) Everything is utterly wrong.
7. How long is a New York minute?
(a) 60 seconds.
(b) About a second.
(c) 6 Seconds.
(d) 16 seconds.
8. What does Sense/Net give for free with a simstim subscription?
(a) A new Holoporn character.
(b) An icebreaker.
(c) A ticket to the movies.
(d) The Knowledge channel.
9. Who has the trade agreement with the Finn for the weird sculptures sent by The Wig?
(a) Coca Cola Company.
(c) An art dealer uptown.
10. How is Marly's interview conducted?
(a) Video conferencing.
(b) By telefax correspondence.
(c) Via extra sensory perception.
(d) Via sensory link.
11. What do Turner, Oakley, Jaylene and Ramirez all have in common?
(a) They love to drink bourbon.
(b) They are the same skin color.
(c) They have green eyes.
(d) They have the same agent.
12. What is the nationality of Marly's most recent hairdresser?
(a) West German.
13. Where does Turner have his flashback and vomits?
(a) Singapore airport.
(b) The Dutchman's surgery.
(c) Mexico airport.
(d) Heathrow airport.
14. Who jumps Bobby for his deck?
(a) The Gothicks.
(b) Two-a-Day's cowboys.
(c) The Lobes.
(d) The Sprawls.
15. Why is the escape plan so flawed?
(a) Turner devised it.
(b) Lack of time.
(c) Lack of experience.
(d) Sutcliffe did not approve it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Marly already met the waiter that tips her off?
2. Who appears to direct to Marly to the sensory link?
3. Whose forgery ruined Marly's business?
4. In the case given to Marly, what does Virek think is crucial?
5. From which animal does the bent gristle that Harry wears come from?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)