|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what point does Girlvoice intervene and save Bobby from the loop?
(a) When his bladder lets go.
(b) On the sixteenth second.
(c) After his head exploded.
(d) When he sees the white light.
2. What characterizes Black Ice?
(a) It is easy to breach.
(b) Lethal feedback programs.
(c) The temperature it must be operated at.
(d) The colour of the software chip.
3. Which cigarettes does Alain smoke?
(a) Gauloise nonfilters.
(b) Benson and Hedges.
(d) Marlboro reds.
4. How does Marly want to view her object?
(a) As an emotion.
(b) As a report on holofiche.
(c) As a child.
(d) With a trained eye.
5. What has a special vertigo?
(a) Flying in a black Honda.
(b) Machine dreams.
(c) Falling from a cliff face.
(d) Playing Russian roulette.
6. Why does Marly find the Japanese way of folding unique?
(a) She can't refold it after opening it.
(b) It can only be undone left handed.
(c) She can't open it at all.
(d) It forms a bond stronger than super glue.
7. Why does Turner sleep with his shoes on?
(a) He has ugly feet.
(b) His feet are cold.
(c) He is scared of scorpions.
(d) To make sure he is ready for evacuation.
8. What is the first test the medics will perform on Mitchell?
(a) A full blood screen.
(b) Personality test.
(c) A scan for lethal devices.
(d) Lie detector test.
9. What color is the anomalous phenomenon?
10. What is Paco summoned to present to Marly?
(a) A dermatrode helmet.
(b) A box containing seven objects.
(c) A suitcase containing money.
(d) A lost Cornell original.
11. Where do Marly and Alain decide to meet?
(a) The Napoleon Court complex.
(b) On the Paris metro.
(c) Inside the Louvre.
(d) At Two-a-Day's flat.
12. Where is the injury that Turner is carrying since the New Delhi job?
(c) Lower back.
13. Where did Finn get the ice breaker he sold to Lucas and Beauvoir?
(a) Dixie Flatline.
(b) Japanese ninjas.
(c) The Wig.
(d) Bodine Wilson.
14. Who is getting in Webber's hair?
15. Where has Marly already met the waiter that tips her off?
(a) He is a friend of Alain's.
(c) In Vitek's simstim.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most expensive thing Marly owns?
2. What does Marly order to drink?
3. Where does Angela's mother live?
4. What color are Turner's new eyes?
5. What does Marly think will ruin her chances at the interview?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)