|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From which animal does the bent gristle that Harry wears come from?
(a) A raccoon.
(b) A peckerhead.
(c) A coonhound.
(d) A woodpecker.
2. Who wears eyeglass frames?
3. What is worst ramification of the Ono-Sendai being left plugged in?
(a) The cost of the electricity bill.
(b) Two-a-Day will not let him rent another one.
(c) They now have his address.
(d) It is possible they know he is not dead.
4. Where do powerful icebreakers usually come from?
(a) Artifical Intelligence.
(b) The Turing people.
(c) The Sprawl.
5. Where is Turner's simstim set?
(a) New Delhi in the previous century.
(b) New England in the future.
(c) New Delhi in the future.
(d) New England in the previous century.
6. What weapon is believed to have destroyed Turner's site in Arizona?
(a) A hypervelocity gun.
(b) An Intercontinental Ballistic Missile.
(c) A blimp bomb.
(d) A baby nuke.
7. Which one of Turner's jobs has Sutcliffe seen first hand?
(a) The extraction of Semenov out of Tomsk.
(b) The botched Mexico job for Hosaka.
(c) The Maas Biolabs infiltration in Manila.
(d) The IBM job for Mitsu in Marrakech.
8. Where does Picard tell Marly the box is from?
(a) From his own personal collection.
(b) From an art dealer in New York.
(c) From an art smuggler in Paris.
(d) He doesn't know.
9. What signifies the rising of the Honda?
(a) The sound of thunder.
(b) A sudden change in pitch.
(c) The cries of gulls.
(d) A roar from the engines.
10. What does Bobby value most about his holoporn unit.
(a) The illusion of space in his bedroom.
(b) The ridiculousness of the dreamgirls' hair and clothes.
(c) Brandi and her blue rubber pants.
(d) It belonged to Ling Warren.
11. Which accent does Sutcliffe seem to have?
(a) South African.
12. What is Turner's specialty?
(a) Extraction of top executives and research people.
(b) Ironing uniforms.
(c) Military policing.
(d) Controlling entire economies.
13. What do Turner, Oakley, Jaylene and Ramirez all have in common?
(a) They are the same skin color.
(b) They have green eyes.
(c) They love to drink bourbon.
(d) They have the same agent.
14. Which artist's stocks are down again?
15. What does Turner find hideous about machine dreams?
(a) Everything is utterly wrong.
(b) That everything is horribly normal.
(c) The intimacy.
(d) The vicious nausea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which gang does Bobby belong to?
2. Who has the trade agreement with the Finn for the weird sculptures sent by The Wig?
3. How is Turner planning to get into the mesatop to extract Mitchell unnoticed?
4. Who is getting in Webber's hair?
5. Who is the hoodoo man?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)