|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How would Ougou Feray be known in street tech?
(b) A program.
(c) A deck.
(d) An icebreaker.
2. What are all the techs wearing?
(a) Micropore surgical gloves.
(b) Image amplification goggles.
(c) Huge parkas covered with tabs and zippers.
(d) Sheepskin bomber jackets.
3. In the case given to Marly, what does Virek think is crucial?
(a) Time efficiency.
(b) A spacecraft.
(d) A disguise.
4. What was the Rue du Champ Fleuri known for?
(a) Fourth century architecture.
(b) A renowned Cornell gallery.
(c) The use of glittered marble.
5. What is making Marly feel uneasy about her new job?
(a) She does not have much choice but to do it.
(b) Andrea does not approve of it.
(c) The pay is too low.
(d) Virek is a hard boss.
6. What does Bobby value most about his holoporn unit.
(a) The illusion of space in his bedroom.
(b) The ridiculousness of the dreamgirls' hair and clothes.
(c) Brandi and her blue rubber pants.
(d) It belonged to Ling Warren.
7. Where does Oakey recognize Turner from?
(a) The Schipol duty-free shop.
(b) He only pretends to recognise him.
(c) A job they did in Marrakech.
(d) The IBM job they did in Peru.
8. Who appears to direct to Marly to the sensory link?
(a) The receptionist dressed as a technician.
(b) Virek wearing a smock.
(c) A young man in green.
(d) A hologram of Turner.
9. Where does Two-a-Day live?
(a) Big Playground's Metropolitan Centre.
(c) The Projects on the edge of Big Playground.
10. What is Ougou Feray?
(a) The real name of the anomalous phenomenon.
(b) A special herb used by leaf-doctors.
(c) The God of war.
(d) The communal forest Two-a-Day lives in.
11. Who has the trade agreement with the Finn for the weird sculptures sent by The Wig?
(c) An art dealer uptown.
(d) Coca Cola Company.
12. What symbol adorns the canister the dumpster kids find?
(a) The three sided triangle for cancer.
(b) The six horned symbol for biohazard.
(c) A yellow pentagon with a star inside.
(d) Small white hands in a circle.
13. What did Buschel have in his aluminum case?
(a) Jane's eyes.
(b) Confidential Sense/net documents.
(c) A bottle of scotch.
(d) Turner's pay.
14. Where did Finn get the ice breaker he sold to Lucas and Beauvoir?
(a) Dixie Flatline.
(b) Bodine Wilson.
(c) Japanese ninjas.
(d) The Wig.
15. Who does Turner read in his simstim?
(a) The Dutchman.
(b) Chandni Chauk.
(c) Khush Palam.
(d) Conan Doyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where can you buy a neural cutout?
2. Who does Bobby rent his icebreaker from?
3. How does Marly want to view her object?
4. Who has the task of fixing gear in the bunker?
5. How does Bobby close his black pants?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)