|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Turner have his flashback and vomits?
(a) Singapore airport.
(b) Heathrow airport.
(c) The Dutchman's surgery.
(d) Mexico airport.
2. What color are Turner's new eyes?
3. Who does Bobby rent his icebreaker from?
(a) Fraulein Krushkhova.
(d) Count Zero.
4. What does Turner believe he has too much of?
(b) A reputation.
(c) Team members.
5. Who is the hoodoo man?
(d) The favored horse of Legba.
6. What microsoft did The Wig wear when the Finn last saw him?
(a) How to speak spanish.
(b) It was faulty and full of static.
(c) How to fly a plane.
(d) The voice of God.
7. What does Bobby value most about his holoporn unit.
(a) The ridiculousness of the dreamgirls' hair and clothes.
(b) It belonged to Ling Warren.
(c) The illusion of space in his bedroom.
(d) Brandi and her blue rubber pants.
8. How is Turner planning to get into the mesatop to extract Mitchell unnoticed?
(a) Via drop off and pickup by a black Honda.
(b) Via an underground tunnel.
(c) He is actually waiting for Mitchell to come out.
(d) By taking out the four recon satellites first.
9. What will an F/D squirt signal mean?
(a) Mitchell's arrival on the site.
(b) Mitchell is dead and the mission is over.
(c) The mission is complete.
(d) Mitchell's departure from the site.
10. What does Marly order to drink?
(a) Champagne with strawberries.
(d) A spritzer.
11. What does Andrea suspect motivates Alain's attempts to contact Marly?
(a) He wants to get back together.
(b) She owes him money.
(c) To pay her back.
(d) The smell of money.
12. What shows the surgeons that Bobby is definitely still alive?
(a) His eyes are blinking.
(b) The strength of his grip.
(c) An erection.
(d) He is screaming for his mother.
13. Which item of clothing will Rhea not let Bobby wear?
(a) Pleated pants.
(b) A red satin skirt.
(c) A black shirt.
(d) A leotard.
14. What is making Marly feel uneasy about her new job?
(a) Andrea does not approve of it.
(b) She does not have much choice but to do it.
(c) The pay is too low.
(d) Virek is a hard boss.
15. What does Turner suspect Harry and Lynch have in common?
(a) They are brothers.
(b) They are both from Tucson.
(c) A prior knowledge of Conroy.
(d) A bad mouth of teeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Marly's interview conducted?
2. What is the fastest thing in the matrix?
3. Who set up the landline?
4. What signifies the rising of the Honda?
5. Who does Turner read in his simstim?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)