|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34, A Chain 'Bout Nine Miles Long, Chapter 35, Tally Isham, and Chapter 36, The Squirrel Wood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the yacht?
2. What were the first computers built to crack?
(a) Ba and his horses.
(b) The matrix.
(c) German ice.
(d) Morse code.
3. Where has Ahmed taken Bobby and Lucas?
(a) The Projects.
(b) The Sprawl.
(c) Times Square.
4. What does Bobby dream about?
(a) The girls from his holoporn unit.
(b) People of Importance.
(c) The matrix.
(d) The mysterious female presence that saved his life.
5. Where do Marly and Alain decide to meet?
(a) Inside the Louvre.
(b) At Two-a-Day's flat.
(c) The Napoleon Court complex.
(d) On the Paris metro.
Short Answer Questions
1. What soap is Marsha Newmark addicted to?
2. What does Jones' tattoo suggest about his past?
3. Why does Conroy refer to Turner as Mr. Bushido?
4. What does Andrea suspect motivates Alain's attempts to contact Marly?
5. Why is Mexico City a good place to take Mitchell?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)