|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34, A Chain 'Bout Nine Miles Long, Chapter 35, Tally Isham, and Chapter 36, The Squirrel Wood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mitchell think was not good for his daughter?
(a) Jacking in with a deck.
(b) Dreaming while awake.
(c) RIding in hovercraft.
(d) Flying an ultralight.
2. What did Buschel have in his aluminum case?
(a) Jane's eyes.
(b) A bottle of scotch.
(c) Turner's pay.
(d) Confidential Sense/net documents.
3. Which of Rudy's vehicles does Turner find most interesting?
(a) The immaculately restored 1949 Chevy van.
(b) The Dornier airplane.
(c) The armored hovercraft.
(d) The Suzuki racing bike.
4. What is the fastest thing in the matrix?
(a) A Maas-Neotek hyperspace console.
(b) A Hosaka-Neotek cyberspace deck
(c) A Hosaka hyperspace console.
(d) A Maas-Neotek cyberspace deck.
5. What does Jones' tattoo suggest about his past?
(a) He has been in jail.
(b) He is under the employ of Virek.
(c) He is a Hosaka spy.
(d) He is a spook for Maas.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Turner planning to get into the mesatop to extract Mitchell unnoticed?
2. Why does Rudy think that Turner's face looks different?
3. Who jumps Bobby for his deck?
4. Which does the Korean's hair remind Turner of?
5. Where was Angie born?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)