|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34, A Chain 'Bout Nine Miles Long, Chapter 35, Tally Isham, and Chapter 36, The Squirrel Wood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mitchell think was not good for his daughter?
(a) Flying an ultralight.
(b) Jacking in with a deck.
(c) RIding in hovercraft.
(d) Dreaming while awake.
2. What does Marly order to drink?
(b) Champagne with strawberries.
(c) A spritzer.
3. What has been downloaded into the Ashpool cores?
(a) Virek's personality matrix.
(b) Biosoft from the Wig.
(c) Chistopher Mitchell's dossier.
(d) The latest version of Tetris.
4. Where does Sally's boy get his red hair from?
(a) Uncle Rudy.
(b) His father Turner.
(c) Conroy's agent.
(d) The Dutchman.
5. What did Buschel have in his aluminum case?
(a) Confidential Sense/net documents.
(b) A bottle of scotch.
(c) Jane's eyes.
(d) Turner's pay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the commercial value of the old Ashpool cores?
2. How does Marly bruise herself?
3. What does Bobby value most about his holoporn unit.
4. Who has the trade agreement with the Finn for the weird sculptures sent by The Wig?
5. Where did Finn get the ice breaker he sold to Lucas and Beauvoir?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)