|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34, A Chain 'Bout Nine Miles Long, Chapter 35, Tally Isham, and Chapter 36, The Squirrel Wood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the fastest thing in the matrix?
(a) A Hosaka-Neotek cyberspace deck
(b) A Hosaka hyperspace console.
(c) A Maas-Neotek cyberspace deck.
(d) A Maas-Neotek hyperspace console.
2. What is sent on Turner's trail?
(a) A slamhound.
(b) The Dutchman.
(c) A terminator.
(d) A bounty hunter.
3. Why does Turner set the craft down at the old gas station?
(a) The craft is out of gas.
(b) Angie needs the bathroom.
(c) Angie is hungry.
(d) The wiper blades don't work.
4. What is the only thing that Turner does not lie to Angie about?
(a) Her father is dead.
(b) Maas killed her father.
(c) The truth is contained in the dossier.
(d) He will be there for her always.
5. Why does Bobby suggest putting the explosives against the glass?
(a) It is less obvious.
(b) That way none will blow in.
(c) So that it will blow out.
(d) To scare off the gangs outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Virek hiring Marly for?
2. What were the first computers built to crack?
3. What does Bobby dream about?
4. What is worst ramification of the Ono-Sendai being left plugged in?
5. Who has the trade agreement with the Finn for the weird sculptures sent by The Wig?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)