|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34, A Chain 'Bout Nine Miles Long, Chapter 35, Tally Isham, and Chapter 36, The Squirrel Wood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are all the techs wearing?
(a) Huge parkas covered with tabs and zippers.
(b) Micropore surgical gloves.
(c) Sheepskin bomber jackets.
(d) Image amplification goggles.
2. What weapon is believed to have destroyed Turner's site in Arizona?
(a) An Intercontinental Ballistic Missile.
(b) A hypervelocity gun.
(c) A baby nuke.
(d) A blimp bomb.
3. Who confesses to being Conroy's plant?
4. What signifies the rising of the Honda?
(a) The sound of thunder.
(b) A sudden change in pitch.
(c) A roar from the engines.
(d) The cries of gulls.
5. What were the first computers built to crack?
(a) Ba and his horses.
(b) German ice.
(c) Morse code.
(d) The matrix.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Conroy refer to Turner as Mr. Bushido?
2. What color is the anomalous phenomenon?
3. Who is Edith S.?
4. How did they stop Bobby's screaming?
5. What shows the surgeons that Bobby is definitely still alive?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)