|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34, A Chain 'Bout Nine Miles Long, Chapter 35, Tally Isham, and Chapter 36, The Squirrel Wood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marly bruise herself?
(a) By jumping for a box.
(b) She took off her jacket.
(c) Her suit is too tight.
(d) The machine wakes up and attacks her.
2. Why does Turner set the craft down at the old gas station?
(a) Angie needs the bathroom.
(b) The wiper blades don't work.
(c) The craft is out of gas.
(d) Angie is hungry.
3. How did Paco's spy hear Marly talking to herself?
(a) The phone in Alain's apartment was tapped.
(b) Marly screamed it loudly.
(c) She was hiding behind a curtain nearby.
(d) Parabolic microphone.
4. Who will help guide Turner after the hovercraft crashes out of fuel?
(a) Baron Saturday.
(b) Paco as instructed by Virek.
(c) Legba the lord of roads.
(d) Angie and her female intuition.
5. What hints that Jammer's deck is a custom job?
(a) It takes up so much space.
(b) There are no trademarks.
(c) It is black in color.
(d) There is a signature engraved on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will Bobby be jacking in alone?
2. Who built the custom deck for Jammer?
3. How is Marly's interview conducted?
4. Who smiles at Bobby as he peers outside Jammer's club?
5. Where does Picard tell Marly the box is from?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)