|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34, A Chain 'Bout Nine Miles Long, Chapter 35, Tally Isham, and Chapter 36, The Squirrel Wood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marly find the Japanese way of folding unique?
(a) It can only be undone left handed.
(b) She can't refold it after opening it.
(c) She can't open it at all.
(d) It forms a bond stronger than super glue.
2. Why does Virek scream?
(a) Paco accidentally shoots him with the Browning.
(b) His beloved garden has wilted.
(c) Paco is killed.
(d) He sees a white cross.
3. Which tape does Marly choose to watch?
(b) The opera.
(d) Top People.
4. Which part of the news recap is of most significance to Bobby?
(a) Mitchell actually escaped.
(b) Virek was sick for decades.
(c) Conroy was executed in Park Avenue.
(d) Marsha is still alive.
5. What does Andrea suspect motivates Alain's attempts to contact Marly?
(a) To pay her back.
(b) The smell of money.
(c) She owes him money.
(d) He wants to get back together.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has the task of fixing gear in the bunker?
2. What incriminating information does Turner uncover from Mitchell's dossier?
3. What does Marly think will ruin her chances at the interview?
4. Which gang does Bobby belong to?
5. Where does Two-a-Day live?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)