|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28, Jaylene Slide, Chapter 29, Boxmaker, and Chapter 30, Hired Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the coffee girl initially refuse to serve Turner?
(a) She is about to close.
(b) She cannot make the change.
(c) She thinks he is trying to buy out her stall.
(d) She thinks he is with the Gothicks.
2. How did Paco's spy hear Marly talking to herself?
(a) She was hiding behind a curtain nearby.
(b) Parabolic microphone.
(c) The phone in Alain's apartment was tapped.
(d) Marly screamed it loudly.
3. Which gang does Bobby belong to?
(a) None, he is an indie.
(b) The Kasuals.
(c) The Gothicks.
(d) The Lobes.
4. What always makes Jones sad?
(a) The boxes created by the construction remote.
(b) He only has Wig to keep him company.
(c) Reminiscing about New Melbourne.
(d) All the unwanted drifting objects.
5. Why does Turner set the craft down at the old gas station?
(a) The wiper blades don't work.
(b) Angie is hungry.
(c) The craft is out of gas.
(d) Angie needs the bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is making Marly feel uneasy about her new job?
2. Who detected the fake Cornell that ruined Marly's reputation?
3. Why does Jammer pull the plug on Conroy and Turner's negotiation?
4. What color is Jammer's ceiling?
5. Why is Mexico City a good place to take Mitchell?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)