|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Legba, Chapter 17, The Squirrel Wood, and Chapter 18, Names of the Dead.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What symbol adorns the canister the dumpster kids find?
(a) The six horned symbol for biohazard.
(b) Small white hands in a circle.
(c) The three sided triangle for cancer.
(d) A yellow pentagon with a star inside.
2. Where does Oakey recognize Turner from?
(a) The IBM job they did in Peru.
(b) A job they did in Marrakech.
(c) The Schipol duty-free shop.
(d) He only pretends to recognise him.
3. What is Turner's specialty?
(a) Military policing.
(b) Controlling entire economies.
(c) Extraction of top executives and research people.
(d) Ironing uniforms.
4. What did Buschel have in his aluminum case?
(a) Jane's eyes.
(b) A bottle of scotch.
(c) Turner's pay.
(d) Confidential Sense/net documents.
5. Why does Marly find the Japanese way of folding unique?
(a) She can't open it at all.
(b) It can only be undone left handed.
(c) She can't refold it after opening it.
(d) It forms a bond stronger than super glue.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lynch think is Conroy's spy?
2. What is Paco summoned to present to Marly?
3. Where does Two-a-Day live?
4. Where has Marly already met the waiter that tips her off?
5. Why does Turner sleep with his shoes on?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)