|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Legba, Chapter 17, The Squirrel Wood, and Chapter 18, Names of the Dead.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Marly's interview conducted?
(a) By telefax correspondence.
(b) Via sensory link.
(c) Via extra sensory perception.
(d) Video conferencing.
2. From which animal does the bent gristle that Harry wears come from?
(a) A woodpecker.
(b) A raccoon.
(c) A coonhound.
(d) A peckerhead.
3. What soap is Marsha Newmark addicted to?
(a) Barrytown Heights.
(b) The Asahi Shimbun.
(c) People of Importance.
(d) Gothicks versus Kasuals.
4. What does Marly think will ruin her chances at the interview?
(a) The wet hair she didn't cut.
(b) Forgetting the address.
(c) Her old clothes.
(d) Her dark eyes.
5. Who has the trade agreement with the Finn for the weird sculptures sent by The Wig?
(a) Coca Cola Company.
(b) An art dealer uptown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What symbol adorns the canister the dumpster kids find?
2. What did Alain write the number on?
3. Who does Turner want to pilot the getaway aircraft carrying Mitchell?
4. Who appears to direct to Marly to the sensory link?
5. Which does the Korean's hair remind Turner of?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)