|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Legba, Chapter 17, The Squirrel Wood, and Chapter 18, Names of the Dead.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Lucas' car built?
(d) New York.
2. Which one of Turner's jobs has Sutcliffe seen first hand?
(a) The extraction of Semenov out of Tomsk.
(b) The IBM job for Mitsu in Marrakech.
(c) The botched Mexico job for Hosaka.
(d) The Maas Biolabs infiltration in Manila.
3. Where did Finn get the ice breaker he sold to Lucas and Beauvoir?
(a) The Wig.
(b) Dixie Flatline.
(c) Bodine Wilson.
(d) Japanese ninjas.
4. Which does the Korean's hair remind Turner of?
(d) A red sunrise.
5. From which animal does the bent gristle that Harry wears come from?
(a) A woodpecker.
(b) A raccoon.
(c) A peckerhead.
(d) A coonhound.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who confesses to being Conroy's plant?
2. Where is the injury that Turner is carrying since the New Delhi job?
3. How is Marly's interview conducted?
4. Why does Marly find the Japanese way of folding unique?
5. Who is getting in Webber's hair?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)