|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, With Both Hands, Chapter 14, Night Flight, and Chapter 15, Box.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mexico City a good place to take Mitchell?
(a) It is in international waters.
(b) Maas would have to be careful there.
(c) Maas can do anything they want.
(d) Everybody has moved into orbit.
2. What did Buschel have in his aluminum case?
(a) Confidential Sense/net documents.
(b) Jane's eyes.
(c) Turner's pay.
(d) A bottle of scotch.
3. What does Marly order to drink?
(c) A spritzer.
(d) Champagne with strawberries.
4. From which animal does the bent gristle that Harry wears come from?
(a) A peckerhead.
(b) A raccoon.
(c) A coonhound.
(d) A woodpecker.
5. What does Turner suspect Harry and Lynch have in common?
(a) A bad mouth of teeth.
(b) They are both from Tucson.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) A prior knowledge of Conroy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Mitchell lived in the Maas arcology?
2. Where does Oakey recognize Turner from?
3. Where does Marly believe she has seen Virek before?
4. Who confesses to being Conroy's plant?
5. Where does Two-a-Day live?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)