|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, With Both Hands, Chapter 14, Night Flight, and Chapter 15, Box.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the injury that Turner is carrying since the New Delhi job?
(c) Lower back.
2. Where does Two-a-Day live?
(b) Big Playground's Metropolitan Centre.
(c) The Projects on the edge of Big Playground.
3. How does Marly want to view her object?
(a) As a report on holofiche.
(b) As a child.
(c) With a trained eye.
(d) As an emotion.
4. Who does Turner read in his simstim?
(a) Chandni Chauk.
(b) The Dutchman.
(c) Conan Doyle.
(d) Khush Palam.
5. What is Ougou Feray?
(a) A special herb used by leaf-doctors.
(b) The God of war.
(c) The communal forest Two-a-Day lives in.
(d) The real name of the anomalous phenomenon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the escape plan so flawed?
2. Who has the task of fixing gear in the bunker?
3. Why does Turner sleep with his shoes on?
4. How can you tell if the medics in the portable neurosurgery are awake?
5. Who knows black medicine from both Hosaka and Maas?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)