|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, With Both Hands, Chapter 14, Night Flight, and Chapter 15, Box.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who detected the fake Cornell that ruined Marly's reputation?
(a) The police.
2. From which animal does the bent gristle that Harry wears come from?
(a) A raccoon.
(b) A coonhound.
(c) A peckerhead.
(d) A woodpecker.
3. What is Ougou Feray?
(a) The God of war.
(b) The communal forest Two-a-Day lives in.
(c) The real name of the anomalous phenomenon.
(d) A special herb used by leaf-doctors.
4. Where is Turner's simstim set?
(a) New England in the previous century.
(b) New England in the future.
(c) New Delhi in the previous century.
(d) New Delhi in the future.
5. What signifies the rising of the Honda?
(a) A roar from the engines.
(b) The cries of gulls.
(c) A sudden change in pitch.
(d) The sound of thunder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Two-a-Day not watching Bobby's ice breaking run personally?
2. Who does Turner read in his simstim?
3. How long has Mitchell lived in the Maas arcology?
4. What color is the anomalous phenomenon?
5. Who suggests meeting in the brasserie?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)