|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Mall, Chapter 8, Paris, and Chapter 9, Up the Projects.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What symbol adorns the canister the dumpster kids find?
(a) A yellow pentagon with a star inside.
(b) The three sided triangle for cancer.
(c) The six horned symbol for biohazard.
(d) Small white hands in a circle.
2. Where is Turner's simstim set?
(a) New England in the previous century.
(b) New Delhi in the previous century.
(c) New Delhi in the future.
(d) New England in the future.
3. What is Turner's specialty?
(a) Controlling entire economies.
(b) Ironing uniforms.
(c) Military policing.
(d) Extraction of top executives and research people.
4. What has a special vertigo?
(a) Machine dreams.
(b) Falling from a cliff face.
(c) Playing Russian roulette.
(d) Flying in a black Honda.
5. How much time does Virek give Marly to finish her assignment?
(a) Until the creator of the box dies.
(b) The rest of her life.
(c) Until Virek spends his fortune.
(d) The rest of his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where can you buy a neural cutout?
2. What is Virek hiring Marly for?
3. What does Turner find hideous about machine dreams?
4. Which one of Turner's jobs has Sutcliffe seen first hand?
5. What does Bobby value most about his holoporn unit.
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)