|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Mall, Chapter 8, Paris, and Chapter 9, Up the Projects.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Two-a-Day live?
(b) The Projects on the edge of Big Playground.
(d) Big Playground's Metropolitan Centre.
2. Why does Marly find the Japanese way of folding unique?
(a) It can only be undone left handed.
(b) She can't open it at all.
(c) It forms a bond stronger than super glue.
(d) She can't refold it after opening it.
3. Where does Turner have his flashback and vomits?
(a) Singapore airport.
(b) Heathrow airport.
(c) The Dutchman's surgery.
(d) Mexico airport.
4. What symbol adorns the canister the dumpster kids find?
(a) Small white hands in a circle.
(b) The three sided triangle for cancer.
(c) A yellow pentagon with a star inside.
(d) The six horned symbol for biohazard.
5. What does Turner find hideous about machine dreams?
(a) Everything is utterly wrong.
(b) The intimacy.
(c) The vicious nausea.
(d) That everything is horribly normal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where can you buy a neural cutout?
2. In the case given to Marly, what does Virek think is crucial?
3. Where is Turner's simstim set?
4. What does Bobby value most about his holoporn unit.
5. What shows the surgeons that Bobby is definitely still alive?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)