|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Mall, Chapter 8, Paris, and Chapter 9, Up the Projects.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marly find the Japanese way of folding unique?
(a) It can only be undone left handed.
(b) She can't open it at all.
(c) It forms a bond stronger than super glue.
(d) She can't refold it after opening it.
2. How is Turner planning to get into the mesatop to extract Mitchell unnoticed?
(a) By taking out the four recon satellites first.
(b) Via drop off and pickup by a black Honda.
(c) Via an underground tunnel.
(d) He is actually waiting for Mitchell to come out.
3. Where does Two-a-Day live?
(c) The Projects on the edge of Big Playground.
(d) Big Playground's Metropolitan Centre.
4. What do Turner, Oakley, Jaylene and Ramirez all have in common?
(a) They are the same skin color.
(b) They have the same agent.
(c) They have green eyes.
(d) They love to drink bourbon.
5. Where has Bobby lived all his life?
(b) 503, A Block.
(c) The Mall.
(d) The Projects.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is sent on Turner's trail?
2. Whose forgery ruined Marly's business?
3. At what point does Girlvoice intervene and save Bobby from the loop?
4. What does Bobby dream about?
5. Why is Mexico City a good place to take Mitchell?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)