|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Mall, Chapter 8, Paris, and Chapter 9, Up the Projects.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nationality of Marly's most recent hairdresser?
(d) West German.
2. How long is a New York minute?
(a) 6 Seconds.
(b) 16 seconds.
(c) About a second.
(d) 60 seconds.
3. Which accent does Sutcliffe seem to have?
(b) South African.
4. Where can you buy a neural cutout?
(a) A sex shop.
(b) The People of Importance souvenir store.
(c) Medical supplies store.
(d) From Two-a-Day.
5. What does Andrea suspect motivates Alain's attempts to contact Marly?
(a) She owes him money.
(b) He wants to get back together.
(c) The smell of money.
(d) To pay her back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of Turner's jobs has Sutcliffe seen first hand?
2. Who does Bobby rent his icebreaker from?
3. Who set up the landline?
4. In the case given to Marly, what does Virek think is crucial?
5. What does Marly think will ruin her chances at the interview?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)