|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Mall, Chapter 8, Paris, and Chapter 9, Up the Projects.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has a special vertigo?
(a) Flying in a black Honda.
(b) Falling from a cliff face.
(c) Machine dreams.
(d) Playing Russian roulette.
2. What does Marly think will ruin her chances at the interview?
(a) Her dark eyes.
(b) The wet hair she didn't cut.
(c) Forgetting the address.
(d) Her old clothes.
3. What signifies the rising of the Honda?
(a) A roar from the engines.
(b) A sudden change in pitch.
(c) The cries of gulls.
(d) The sound of thunder.
4. Who does Turner want to pilot the getaway aircraft carrying Mitchell?
(a) Christopher Mitchell.
(c) Count Zero.
5. Where does Oakey recognize Turner from?
(a) The Schipol duty-free shop.
(b) The IBM job they did in Peru.
(c) A job they did in Marrakech.
(d) He only pretends to recognise him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Turner, Oakley, Jaylene and Ramirez all have in common?
2. In the case given to Marly, what does Virek think is crucial?
3. Where is Turner's simstim set?
4. What does Turner find hideous about machine dreams?
5. What does Andrea suspect motivates Alain's attempts to contact Marly?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)