|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Clocking In, Chapter 5, The Job, and Chapter 6, Barrytown.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has a special vertigo?
(a) Machine dreams.
(b) Flying in a black Honda.
(c) Falling from a cliff face.
(d) Playing Russian roulette.
2. What signifies the rising of the Honda?
(a) The cries of gulls.
(b) The sound of thunder.
(c) A roar from the engines.
(d) A sudden change in pitch.
3. How is Turner planning to get into the mesatop to extract Mitchell unnoticed?
(a) By taking out the four recon satellites first.
(b) Via an underground tunnel.
(c) He is actually waiting for Mitchell to come out.
(d) Via drop off and pickup by a black Honda.
4. What is worst ramification of the Ono-Sendai being left plugged in?
(a) The cost of the electricity bill.
(b) They now have his address.
(c) It is possible they know he is not dead.
(d) Two-a-Day will not let him rent another one.
5. Who does Bobby rent his icebreaker from?
(b) Count Zero.
(d) Fraulein Krushkhova.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Virek hiring Marly for?
2. Whose forgery ruined Marly's business?
3. What do Turner, Oakley, Jaylene and Ramirez all have in common?
4. Who does Turner read in his simstim?
5. Where does Two-a-Day live?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)