Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, Jammer's, Chapter 23, Closer, and Chapter 24, Run Straight Down.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Rue du Champ Fleuri known for?
(a) Fourth century architecture.
(c) A renowned Cornell gallery.
(d) The use of glittered marble.
2. Who appears to direct to Marly to the sensory link?
(a) A hologram of Turner.
(b) A young man in green.
(c) Virek wearing a smock.
(d) The receptionist dressed as a technician.
3. Why is Mexico City a good place to take Mitchell?
(a) It is in international waters.
(b) Everybody has moved into orbit.
(c) Maas would have to be careful there.
(d) Maas can do anything they want.
4. In the case given to Marly, what does Virek think is crucial?
(b) A disguise.
(c) A spacecraft.
(d) Time efficiency.
5. Where does Oakey recognize Turner from?
(a) The IBM job they did in Peru.
(b) The Schipol duty-free shop.
(c) A job they did in Marrakech.
(d) He only pretends to recognise him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wears eyeglass frames?
2. What is Ougou Feray?
3. Why does Turner set the craft down at the old gas station?
4. Where is Turner's simstim set?
5. Why was Two-a-Day not watching Bobby's ice breaking run personally?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)