|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28, Jaylene Slide, Chapter 29, Boxmaker, and Chapter 30, Hired Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the yacht?
2. What is the nationality of Marly's most recent hairdresser?
(a) West German.
3. What symbol adorns the canister the dumpster kids find?
(a) The six horned symbol for biohazard.
(b) A yellow pentagon with a star inside.
(c) Small white hands in a circle.
(d) The three sided triangle for cancer.
4. Where does Turner have his flashback and vomits?
(a) Mexico airport.
(b) The Dutchman's surgery.
(c) Heathrow airport.
(d) Singapore airport.
5. What soap is Marsha Newmark addicted to?
(a) Barrytown Heights.
(b) Gothicks versus Kasuals.
(c) The Asahi Shimbun.
(d) People of Importance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the fastest thing in the matrix?
2. Which does the Korean's hair remind Turner of?
3. Which cigarettes does Alain smoke?
4. Where did The Wigan Ludgate make the fortune that allowed him to retire?
5. How is Marly's interview conducted?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)