|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28, Jaylene Slide, Chapter 29, Boxmaker, and Chapter 30, Hired Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is a New York minute?
(a) About a second.
(b) 60 seconds.
(c) 16 seconds.
(d) 6 Seconds.
2. What does Andrea suspect motivates Alain's attempts to contact Marly?
(a) She owes him money.
(b) To pay her back.
(c) He wants to get back together.
(d) The smell of money.
3. What is the most expensive thing Marly owns?
(a) Her Sally Stanley.
(b) Her luggage set.
(c) A toothbrush.
(d) A black purse.
4. What hints that Jammer's deck is a custom job?
(a) There is a signature engraved on it.
(b) There are no trademarks.
(c) It is black in color.
(d) It takes up so much space.
5. Why does Alix not make a deal with Raymond?
(a) He already has a deal with Hosaka.
(b) He hates the Gothicks.
(c) He already has a deal with Maas.
(d) He hates the Kasuals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who jumps Bobby for his deck?
2. Who is getting in Webber's hair?
3. Where does Picard tell Marly the box is from?
4. How can you tell if the medics in the portable neurosurgery are awake?
5. What symbol adorns the canister the dumpster kids find?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)