|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Alain, Chapter 11, On Site, and Chapter 12, Cafe Blanc.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nationality of Marly's most recent hairdresser?
(b) West German.
2. What is Turner's specialty?
(a) Ironing uniforms.
(b) Extraction of top executives and research people.
(c) Controlling entire economies.
(d) Military policing.
3. What soap is Marsha Newmark addicted to?
(a) The Asahi Shimbun.
(b) People of Importance.
(c) Gothicks versus Kasuals.
(d) Barrytown Heights.
4. From which animal does the bent gristle that Harry wears come from?
(a) A woodpecker.
(b) A peckerhead.
(c) A raccoon.
(d) A coonhound.
5. What has a special vertigo?
(a) Playing Russian roulette.
(b) Machine dreams.
(c) Flying in a black Honda.
(d) Falling from a cliff face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the yacht?
2. What does Bobby dream about?
3. What do Turner, Oakley, Jaylene and Ramirez all have in common?
4. Why is Mexico City a good place to take Mitchell?
5. Who set up the landline?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)