|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Alain, Chapter 11, On Site, and Chapter 12, Cafe Blanc.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Rue du Champ Fleuri known for?
(a) The use of glittered marble.
(b) Fourth century architecture.
(d) A renowned Cornell gallery.
2. Which cigarettes does Alain smoke?
(b) Marlboro reds.
(c) Benson and Hedges.
(d) Gauloise nonfilters.
3. What is the fastest thing in the matrix?
(a) A Maas-Neotek hyperspace console.
(b) A Maas-Neotek cyberspace deck.
(c) A Hosaka-Neotek cyberspace deck
(d) A Hosaka hyperspace console.
4. What does Bobby dream about?
(a) The mysterious female presence that saved his life.
(b) People of Importance.
(c) The matrix.
(d) The girls from his holoporn unit.
5. What symbol adorns the canister the dumpster kids find?
(a) A yellow pentagon with a star inside.
(b) The three sided triangle for cancer.
(c) Small white hands in a circle.
(d) The six horned symbol for biohazard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears to direct to Marly to the sensory link?
2. What does Turner suspect Harry and Lynch have in common?
3. Who knows black medicine from both Hosaka and Maas?
4. What is Turner's specialty?
5. Who does Turner read in his simstim?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)