|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Alain, Chapter 11, On Site, and Chapter 12, Cafe Blanc.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which accent does Sutcliffe seem to have?
(a) South African.
2. What is worst ramification of the Ono-Sendai being left plugged in?
(a) It is possible they know he is not dead.
(b) The cost of the electricity bill.
(c) They now have his address.
(d) Two-a-Day will not let him rent another one.
3. Where does Marly believe she has seen Virek before?
(a) Around the industrial suburbs of Stockholm.
(b) In a dream.
(c) At a lecture in Munich.
(d) In the crowd at the Autisuches Theater.
4. Who knows black medicine from both Hosaka and Maas?
(b) The Korean medic.
(c) Christoher Mitchell.
5. How is Marly's interview conducted?
(a) Via sensory link.
(b) By telefax correspondence.
(c) Video conferencing.
(d) Via extra sensory perception.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marly give to Andrea as a present?
2. What shows the surgeons that Bobby is definitely still alive?
3. Why is Mexico City a good place to take Mitchell?
4. What do Turner, Oakley, Jaylene and Ramirez all have in common?
5. Who does Bobby rent his icebreaker from?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)