|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Hypermart, Chapter 20, Orly Flight, and Chapter 21, Highway Time.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did The Wigan Ludgate make the fortune that allowed him to retire?
(a) He bought a company of young talented cracksmen.
(b) The Third World.
(d) Recycling obsolete silicon.
2. What do Turner, Oakley, Jaylene and Ramirez all have in common?
(a) They are the same skin color.
(b) They love to drink bourbon.
(c) They have green eyes.
(d) They have the same agent.
3. How long is a New York minute?
(a) 60 seconds.
(b) About a second.
(c) 6 Seconds.
(d) 16 seconds.
4. What is the first test the medics will perform on Mitchell?
(a) A full blood screen.
(b) Personality test.
(c) Lie detector test.
(d) A scan for lethal devices.
5. What did Turner think could save his mother?
(a) The latest endorphin anaolg.
(b) The clinics in Chiba.
(c) Doctor Mitchell.
(d) A change of scenery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Rue du Champ Fleuri known for?
2. What has a special vertigo?
3. What were the first computers built to crack?
4. From which animal does the bent gristle that Harry wears come from?
5. Who will terminate the medicals if the mission goes wrong?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)