|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Hypermart, Chapter 20, Orly Flight, and Chapter 21, Highway Time.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Alain write the number on?
(a) His leather-bound agenda.
(b) A box of wooden matches.
(c) The back cover of a spiral notebook.
(d) An empty packet of Gauloise.
2. What signifies the rising of the Honda?
(a) The sound of thunder.
(b) A sudden change in pitch.
(c) The cries of gulls.
(d) A roar from the engines.
3. Why is the escape plan so flawed?
(a) Lack of experience.
(b) Lack of time.
(c) Turner devised it.
(d) Sutcliffe did not approve it.
4. What is the trademark on Marly's flashlight?
(b) Pile Wonder.
5. How is Turner planning to get into the mesatop to extract Mitchell unnoticed?
(a) He is actually waiting for Mitchell to come out.
(b) Via drop off and pickup by a black Honda.
(c) By taking out the four recon satellites first.
(d) Via an underground tunnel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Turner believe he has too much of?
2. Where can you buy a neural cutout?
3. Who will terminate the medicals if the mission goes wrong?
4. Who is the hoodoo man?
5. What shows the surgeons that Bobby is definitely still alive?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)