|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Hypermart, Chapter 20, Orly Flight, and Chapter 21, Highway Time.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which does the Korean's hair remind Turner of?
(c) A red sunrise.
2. Which cigarettes does Alain smoke?
(a) Gauloise nonfilters.
(c) Benson and Hedges.
(d) Marlboro reds.
3. What symbol adorns the canister the dumpster kids find?
(a) The six horned symbol for biohazard.
(b) Small white hands in a circle.
(c) The three sided triangle for cancer.
(d) A yellow pentagon with a star inside.
4. Where was Lucas' car built?
(b) New York.
5. How many floors are there in Hypermart?
(a) Four Hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What signifies the rising of the Honda?
2. Why does Marly find the Japanese way of folding unique?
3. Who runs the club at the top of Hypermart?
4. What is the trademark on Marly's flashlight?
5. What were the first computers built to crack?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)