|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Hypermart, Chapter 20, Orly Flight, and Chapter 21, Highway Time.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the escape plan so flawed?
(a) Lack of experience.
(b) Lack of time.
(c) Turner devised it.
(d) Sutcliffe did not approve it.
2. What signifies the rising of the Honda?
(a) A roar from the engines.
(b) A sudden change in pitch.
(c) The cries of gulls.
(d) The sound of thunder.
3. Where does Paleologos suggest Marly go based on her looks?
(a) Johannesburg Prime.
(b) Poros Prime.
(c) Jerusalem Prime.
(d) Macau Prime.
4. Where does Two-a-Day live?
(a) Big Playground's Metropolitan Centre.
(c) The Projects on the edge of Big Playground.
5. Where does Angela's mother live?
(a) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has the trade agreement with the Finn for the weird sculptures sent by The Wig?
2. What is making Marly feel uneasy about her new job?
3. What is Lucas' profession?
4. Where has Bobby lived all his life?
5. How is Turner planning to get into the mesatop to extract Mitchell unnoticed?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)