Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Hypermart, Chapter 20, Orly Flight, and Chapter 21, Highway Time.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests meeting in the brasserie?
2. What does Turner find hideous about machine dreams?
(a) The intimacy.
(b) The vicious nausea.
(c) Everything is utterly wrong.
(d) That everything is horribly normal.
3. What is worst ramification of the Ono-Sendai being left plugged in?
(a) It is possible they know he is not dead.
(b) They now have his address.
(c) The cost of the electricity bill.
(d) Two-a-Day will not let him rent another one.
4. What has a special vertigo?
(a) Falling from a cliff face.
(b) Playing Russian roulette.
(c) Machine dreams.
(d) Flying in a black Honda.
5. Why did Mitchell modify his daughter?
(a) She wasn't smart enough.
(b) She was naughty.
(c) She was terminally ill.
(d) It was in his contract.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the escape plan so flawed?
2. Which does the Korean's hair remind Turner of?
3. Where was Angie born?
4. What signifies the rising of the Honda?
5. What does the perfect alignment of the black boxes say about Ramirez?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)