|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, Kasual/Gothick, Chapter 26, The Wig, and Chapter 27, Stations of the Breath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shows the surgeons that Bobby is definitely still alive?
(a) He is screaming for his mother.
(b) The strength of his grip.
(c) His eyes are blinking.
(d) An erection.
2. Who has the trade agreement with the Finn for the weird sculptures sent by The Wig?
(c) Coca Cola Company.
(d) An art dealer uptown.
3. What were the first computers built to crack?
(a) Ba and his horses.
(b) The matrix.
(c) German ice.
(d) Morse code.
4. Who has bought the old Ashpool cores?
(a) Wigan Ludgate and Jones.
(b) A contractor in Pakistan.
(c) Ashpool's daughter.
(d) The heir to the Tessier fortune.
5. Where did Finn get the ice breaker he sold to Lucas and Beauvoir?
(a) Japanese ninjas.
(b) The Wig.
(c) Dixie Flatline.
(d) Bodine Wilson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon is believed to have destroyed Turner's site in Arizona?
2. What does Turner believe he has too much of?
3. Who does Turner want to pilot the getaway aircraft carrying Mitchell?
4. How long is a New York minute?
5. Which accent does Sutcliffe seem to have?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)