|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, Kasual/Gothick, Chapter 26, The Wig, and Chapter 27, Stations of the Breath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has bought the old Ashpool cores?
(a) The heir to the Tessier fortune.
(b) Wigan Ludgate and Jones.
(c) A contractor in Pakistan.
(d) Ashpool's daughter.
2. Why is Marly so frightened of the spacesuit?
(a) It is far too tight for her.
(b) She does not like to wear helmets.
(c) It is far too loose for her.
(d) She is agoraphobic.
3. What is making Marly feel uneasy about her new job?
(a) She does not have much choice but to do it.
(b) Andrea does not approve of it.
(c) Virek is a hard boss.
(d) The pay is too low.
4. Where is Ashpool originally from?
(a) The Place.
(b) Old Australia.
(c) The Kingdom.
(d) New Melbourne.
5. What did Alain write the number on?
(a) The back cover of a spiral notebook.
(b) An empty packet of Gauloise.
(c) His leather-bound agenda.
(d) A box of wooden matches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nationality of Marly's most recent hairdresser?
2. Who will help guide Turner after the hovercraft crashes out of fuel?
3. Who lives in the Quartier des Ternes?
4. Where did Finn get the ice breaker he sold to Lucas and Beauvoir?
5. What is the trademark on Marly's flashlight?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)