|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, Kasual/Gothick, Chapter 26, The Wig, and Chapter 27, Stations of the Breath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Finn get the ice breaker he sold to Lucas and Beauvoir?
(a) The Wig.
(b) Dixie Flatline.
(c) Bodine Wilson.
(d) Japanese ninjas.
2. Why does the coffee girl initially refuse to serve Turner?
(a) She thinks he is with the Gothicks.
(b) She is about to close.
(c) She thinks he is trying to buy out her stall.
(d) She cannot make the change.
3. What did Alain write the number on?
(a) An empty packet of Gauloise.
(b) A box of wooden matches.
(c) The back cover of a spiral notebook.
(d) His leather-bound agenda.
4. How would Ougou Feray be known in street tech?
(b) A program.
(c) An icebreaker.
(d) A deck.
5. What microsoft did The Wig wear when the Finn last saw him?
(a) The voice of God.
(b) It was faulty and full of static.
(c) How to fly a plane.
(d) How to speak spanish.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is a New York minute?
2. Who set up the landline?
3. Where was Lucas' car built?
4. What does Turner believe he has too much of?
5. What is the nationality of Marly's most recent hairdresser?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)