Chapter 1, Smooth-Running Gun, Chapter 2, Marly, and Chapter 3, Bobby Pulls a Wilson
1. What is sent on Turner's trail?
(a) A slamhound.
(b) The Dutchman.
(c) A terminator.
(d) A bounty hunter.
2. Where is Turner's simstim set?
(a) New Delhi in the future.
(b) New England in the previous century.
(c) New England in the future.
(d) New Delhi in the previous century.
3. Who does Turner read in his simstim?
(a) Conan Doyle.
(b) Khush Palam.
(c) The Dutchman.
(d) Chandni Chauk.
4. What color are Turner's new eyes?
5. What is Turner's specialty?
(a) Controlling entire economies.
(b) Military policing.
(c) Ironing uniforms.
(d) Extraction of top executives and research people.
6. Where does Turner have his flashback and vomits?
(a) Singapore airport.
(b) The Dutchman's surgery.
(c) Mexico airport.
(d) Heathrow airport.
7. What is the name of the yacht?
8. What does Marly think will ruin her chances at the interview?
(a) Her dark eyes.
(b) Forgetting the address.
(c) The wet hair she didn't cut.
(d) Her old clothes.
9. Whose forgery ruined Marly's business?
This section contains 4,047 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)