1. What is sent on Turner's trail?
(a) A bounty hunter.
(b) A slamhound.
(c) A terminator.
(d) The Dutchman.
2. Where is Turner's simstim set?
(a) New England in the future.
(b) New England in the previous century.
(c) New Delhi in the future.
(d) New Delhi in the previous century.
3. Who does Turner read in his simstim?
(a) Chandni Chauk.
(b) Conan Doyle.
(c) The Dutchman.
(d) Khush Palam.
4. What color are Turner's new eyes?
5. What is Turner's specialty?
(a) Extraction of top executives and research people.
(b) Ironing uniforms.
(c) Military policing.
(d) Controlling entire economies.
6. Where does Turner have his flashback and vomits?
(a) Mexico airport.
(b) The Dutchman's surgery.
(c) Heathrow airport.
(d) Singapore airport.
7. What is the name of the yacht?
8. What does Marly think will ruin her chances at the interview?
(a) Her old clothes.
(b) Her dark eyes.
(c) Forgetting the address.
(d) The wet hair she didn't cut.
9. Whose forgery ruined Marly's business?
This section contains 4,047 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)