|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Wilson's daughter Luna die?
(a) She was killed in an auto accident.
(b) She was murdered during a burglary.
(c) She died of pneumonia.
(d) She died during a bad drug trip.
2. What did Nikola Tesla and Gopi Krishna have in common?
(a) Early death.
(b) Mystical visions after mysterious illnesses.
(c) An interest in Buddhism.
(d) An ability to write poetry.
3. According to Duncan MacNaughton, what is the purpose of the long dark tunnels in the Great Pyramid?
(a) They are telescopes.
(b) They are crypts.
(c) They are escape routes.
(d) They form a labyrinth.
4. What are the three phases Timothy Leary postulates for each of the eight circuits?
(a) Mammalian, predatory, and pack-bonded.
(b) Passive, Hedonic, and Synergistic.
(c) Paleolithic, Neolithic, and Bronze Age.
(d) Input, decision making, and output.
5. What was the result of Isis performing the Black Rite?
(a) Time stood still.
(b) Set dismembered Osiris.
(c) Eternity gave birth to Time again.
(d) Osiris was murdered.
6. Who does Saul-Paul Sirag believe is the Higher Intelligence behind these mysterious communications?
(a) Our descendants in the past.
(b) Our ancestors in the future.
(c) Ourselves in the future.
(d) Our neighbors from Sirius.
7. What has Wilson been able to do since he began his occult explorations?
(a) Move objects without touching them.
(b) Protect his children with a cone of power.
(c) Announce who's calling before answering the phone.
(d) Stop the wheel of karma.
8. Who does Robert Temple believe was the last to receive the knowledge from Sirius?
(c) Timothy Leary.
9. How does Timothy Leary characterize the first four chemical elements?
10. How far away is Sirius?
(a) 6 light years.
(b) 2.5 light years.
(c) 33 light years.
(d) 8.6 light years.
11. Who was Dennis Martino?
(a) A Leary spy in the CIA.
(b) A paramilitary left-wing terrorist.
(c) A government spy in the Leary defense team.
(d) A paramilitary right-wing terrorist.
12. According to Timothy Leary, what kind of parents did Lao-Tse say were most likely to experience the Great Tao?
(a) Those who are willing to learn from their children.
(b) Those who are willing to learn from prophecies.
(c) Those who are willing to create good karma.
(d) Those who are willing to teach their children.
13. What is the basic choice when operating on the 2nd circuit?
(a) Up or down.
(b) Forward or back.
(c) In or out.
(d) Right or left.
14. What does Charles Berlitz claim to have found in the Bermuda Triangle?
(a) A sunken space vehicle.
(b) A sunken treasure.
(c) A sunken pyramid.
(d) A sunken Spanish galleon.
15. Why does Wilson say the shaman suffers more than the ordinary victim of paranoia?
(a) The shaman has no friends.
(b) The shaman is determined to confront every terror.
(c) The shaman has lost every natural defense.
(d) The shaman is assailed by more forms of evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nikola Tesla see in his final mystic vision?
2. What is Wilson's working hypothesis about his contact with "luminous beings?"
3. What does Dr. Jack Sarfatti call limiting our view to the local universe?
4. What is the local universe?
5. What maxim of Einstein's shows his dislike of quantum mechanics?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)