|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far away is Sirius?
(a) 2.5 light years.
(b) 33 light years.
(c) 8.6 light years.
(d) 6 light years.
2. What does Wilson say is a neurotic-psionic law?
(a) Our neural circuitry is wired to outer space.
(b) All conspiracy theories are true in some time-space continuum.
(c) You will create what you most wish to see.
(d) What you fear most will come after you.
3. What is a Bozo?
(a) A Babylonian god.
(b) An African tribe.
(c) A circus clown.
(d) A Sirian visitor.
4. How is Isis typically portrayed.
(a) Floating above the earth.
(b) Emerging from the water.
(c) With one foot in water and one on land.
(d) Riding in a silver bubble.
5. What does Wilson believe will happen by 1986?
(a) Death eliminated from human experience.
(b) Human landings on other planets.
(c) Human life extended to hundreds of years.
(d) Visits from extraterrestrials to Earth.
6. What does Dr. Paul Segall define as a stochastic process?
(a) The random decay of random cells.
(b) The cryonic preservation of selected people.
(c) The preservation of selected cells.
(d) The pre-programmed evolution toward death.
7. What is the local universe?
(a) Anything we can detect moving faster than light.
(b) Anything we can detect.
(c) Anything that is undetectable.
(d) Anything we can detect moving within the speed of light.
8. What maxim of Einstein's shows his dislike of quantum mechanics?
(a) "World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
(b) "Truth is what stands the test of experience."
(d) "God does not play dice."
9. What does Wilson say is the inevitable fate of all conspiracy buffs?
(a) They are vindicated.
(b) They are persecuted.
(c) They are prosecuted.
(d) They eventually lose interest.
10. What is the result of the existence of parallel worlds?
(a) Everything that can happen does happen.
(b) There is an alternative universe.
(c) Man gradually becomes aware of alternative possibilities.
(d) Man controls his own destiny.
11. What did Wilson's children believe as adolescents that he thought was "bosh"?
12. What is the common name for the first neural circuit?
13. What is the common name for the second neural circuit?
14. What happens when the 5th circuit is activated?
(a) Linear space and time are comprehended.
(b) Linear space and time are perceived as beautiful.
(c) Linear space and time are shut down.
(d) Linear space and time are transcended.
15. What was Osiris the god of?
(a) Resurrection and eternal life.
(b) Warfare and chaos.
(d) Order and harmony.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Wilson's daughter Luna die?
2. What does Wilson claim is an easy step?
3. Who is the first "real" head of the "real" Illuminati?
4. Who does Mae Brussel claim the terrorist left is made up of?
5. In Wilson's division of human life into eight stages, what happens at the eighth level?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)