|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kerry Thornley decide to identify himself after his ID has been stolen?
(a) By his thumbprint.
(b) By his mother's maiden name.
(c) By reading his iris.
(d) By renaming himself.
2. What did Buddha teach about karma?
(a) Evil will be punished.
(b) The effects of past actions are still active.
(c) It is impossible to avoid bad energy.
(d) Good will be rewarded.
3. Why does Wilson suffer from a bad leg?
(a) He had polio as a child.
(b) He has sciatica.
(c) He has a psychosomatic paralysis.
(d) He lacks what Sufis call the will to walk.
4. What does Wilson say is the unfortunate result of the suppression of scientific research into drugs?
(a) Undiscovered drugs.
(b) An outlaw drug culture.
(c) A disrespect for law.
(d) A boring society.
5. What does Wilson say is a neurotic-psionic law?
(a) You will create what you most wish to see.
(b) All conspiracy theories are true in some time-space continuum.
(c) What you fear most will come after you.
(d) Our neural circuitry is wired to outer space.
6. What is the common name for the second neural circuit?
7. What is the result of the existence of parallel worlds?
(a) There is an alternative universe.
(b) Man controls his own destiny.
(c) Man gradually becomes aware of alternative possibilities.
(d) Everything that can happen does happen.
8. How did Henry Adams believe technology would increase?
9. How many circuits does Timothy Leary believe the human brain possesses?
10. Who does Mae Brussel claim the terrorist left is made up of?
(a) CIA members trying to discredit the rest of the left.
(b) FBI members trying to discredit the rest of the left.
(c) Those who are left.
(d) Right-wing conspiracy theorists in hiding.
11. What is synchronicity as formulated by Jung and Pauli?
(a) Coincidences form patterns that are not causal, but meaningful.
(b) Events are without pattern.
(c) Events form patterns that are not meaningful, but causal.
(d) Events form patterns imposed by our neural patterning.
12. According to Timothy Leary, what kind of parents did Lao-Tse say were most likely to experience the Great Tao?
(a) Those who are willing to create good karma.
(b) Those who are willing to learn from prophecies.
(c) Those who are willing to teach their children.
(d) Those who are willing to learn from their children.
13. What is Crowleymas?
(a) A party on October 12 for witches and mystics.
(b) The anti-Christmas.
(c) Another name for Thanksgiving.
(d) A political party.
14. What does Wilson claim everyone who gets involved with parapsychology will experience?
(b) Cosmic harmony.
15. What is the 7th brain circuit called?
(a) The neuroelectric circuit.
(b) The neurosomatic circuit.
(c) The neuro-atomic circuit.
(d) The neurogenetic circuit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Saul-Paul Sirag believe is the Higher Intelligence behind these mysterious communications?
2. How is Isis typically portrayed.
3. What does Dr. Paul Segall define as a stochastic process?
4. Why does Wilson feel like a failure as his 42nd birthday approaches?
5. When did Saul-Paul Sirag believe time machines would be developed?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)