|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Robert K.G. Temple believe Earth was first visited by an advanced race?
(a) 4500 B.C.
(b) A.D. 4500.
(c) A.D. 2012.
(d) A.D. 1976.
2. Who is Our Lady of Guadalupe believed to be?
(a) Mary Magdalene and the Virgin Mary.
(b) Saint Brigit and the Virgin Mary.
(c) The Virgin Mary and an Aztec sky-goddess.
(d) An Aztec goddess and the Egyptian goddess, Nuit.
3. According to the author, his data is in direct conflict with what?
(a) Science fiction.
(d) Common sense.
4. What does Wilson contend the War on Drugs brought about?
(a) An increase in curiosity about drugs.
(b) An increase in drug trafficking.
(c) An increase in crime and mental illness.
(d) An increase in public awareness of drug use.
5. What is the basic Discordian sociological law?
(a) All things come to those who wait.
(b) What goes around comes around.
(c) The imposition of order equals the escalation of chaos.
(d) Though much is taken, much abides.
6. What Nobel laureate developed the idea of multiple models in sub-atomic physics?
(a) Marshall McLuhan.
(b) Niels Bohr.
(c) Albert Einstein.
(d) Carl Sagan.
7. What does the name "AFFA," given by purported extraterrestrials, mean in "Angelic," a Cabalistic language?
(d) The future.
8. What is the name of Dr. John Lilly's tape the author uses for self-instruction?
(a) "Beliefs Unlimited."
(b) "Prisoner of Belief."
(c) "You Are What You Believe."
(d) "Limited by Belief."
9. What is the common response when famous people claim extraterrestrial communication?
(a) Their sanity is called into question.
(b) They are interviews on the news.
(c) Nobody pays any attention.
(d) They receive lucrative book contracts.
10. Where do the Starseed Transmissions suggest humans turn to survive?
(a) The dog star, sirius.
(b) University education.
(c) Their own genetic code.
(d) Tarot card information.
11. What does Dr. Jacques Vallee believe about extraterrestrial communication?
(a) It is extraterrestrial, not neurological.
(b) It is a 20th century phenomenon.
(c) It is neurological, not extraterrestrial.
(d) It is scientific because it can be duplicated in a laboratory.
12. What fact does Nuit say is actually a lie?
13. Who does Idries Shah believe the Illuminati to be?
(a) A loose affiliation of billionaires.
14. Who taught that normal consciousness is self-created delusion?
(c) Jesus Christ.
15. What is the slogan of the cryologists?
(a) "On to immortality."
(b) "Freeze - wait - reanimate."
(c) "I'll see you again."
(d) "It's only a matter of time."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Discordian mystic sign?
2. What percentage of prisoners in Timothy Leary's rehabilitation project were able to stay out of prison?
3. Who imprisoned Timothy Leary after he escaped from an American prison?
4. What does Timothy Leary name his studies?
5. What personage appears to most children contacted by extraterrestrials?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)