|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is QUIP?
(a) The Quantum Inseparability Principle.
(b) The Querulous Invisibility Principle.
(c) The Quick Irradiating Principle.
(d) The Quietly Investigating Paradigm.
2. What did Joseph Simonton claim to receive from an extraterrestrial?
(a) A trip through the atmosphere.
3. According to Aleister Crowley, what is the purpose of "physiological experiments" in Western occultism?
(a) To jolt the nervous system into new neurological circuits.
(b) To empty the mind.
(c) To awaken the third eye.
(d) To calm the nervous system.
4. Which government agency does the author say was responsible for his opinion that governments are more bad than good?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The army.
(d) The FDA.
5. What did the author first learn about from Michael Horowitz?
(a) Rasputin's teachings.
(b) Emperor Norton.
(c) Starseed transmissions.
6. Who is Our Lady of Guadalupe believed to be?
(a) Saint Brigit and the Virgin Mary.
(b) The Virgin Mary and an Aztec sky-goddess.
(c) An Aztec goddess and the Egyptian goddess, Nuit.
(d) Mary Magdalene and the Virgin Mary.
7. What message did the entity convey to the author?
(a) Forgive because there is no other escape.
(b) They are happiest who have forgiven most.
(c) Forgive because God demands it.
(d) Forgiveness is the door to eternity.
8. What is a synchronicity?
(a) An energy crossroads.
(b) A lucky coincidence.
(c) An unexpected visitor.
(d) A gateway to another dimension.
9. Who coined the term "metaprogramming substances" for mind-altering drugs?
(a) Humphrey Osmond, M.D.
(b) John Lilly, M.D.
(c) Robert Anton Wilson.
(d) Timothy Leary.
10. What does the author claim that marijuana enabled him to do?
(b) Sleep soundly.
(c) Teleport himself to other places.
11. Where does the author record his extrasensory experiences?
(a) On the transmissions of his radio program.
(b) On videotape.
(c) In a magick diary.
(d) In letters to other believers.
12. What does Brad Steiger say one must have before beginning a study of the occult?
(a) A healthy skepticism.
(b) An open mind.
(c) Competence in dealing with the ordinary.
(d) A genuine desire to be informed.
13. What constellation contains the dog star Sirius?
(b) Ursa Major.
14. What fact does Nuit say is actually a lie?
15. What does psychiatrist R.D. Laing believe is the principle cause of psychotic breakdowns?
(b) Lack of information.
(c) Information overload.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Idries Shah believe the Illuminati to be?
2. Which of Wilson's 24 selves has veto power over all the others?
3. How many Starseed Transmissions were given to the four receivers?
4. What mystical experience happened to the author's youngest daughter Luna?
5. What personage appears to most children contacted by extraterrestrials?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)