|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 221-238.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wilson say is the inevitable fate of all conspiracy buffs?
(a) They are prosecuted.
(b) They are vindicated.
(c) They are persecuted.
(d) They eventually lose interest.
2. What is the basic choice when operating on the 2nd circuit?
(a) Up or down.
(b) Forward or back.
(c) In or out.
(d) Right or left.
3. How many Starseed Transmissions were given to the four receivers?
4. Why does Timothy Leary say the prison administration is like a Van Allen belt?
(a) They protect him from paparazzi.
(b) They protect his working time.
(c) They protect his privacy.
(d) They protect his personal safety.
5. What is the 7th brain circuit called?
(a) The neuro-atomic circuit.
(b) The neurogenetic circuit.
(c) The neuroelectric circuit.
(d) The neurosomatic circuit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nikola Tesla see in his final mystic vision?
2. What is the local universe?
3. Who dictated the Book of the Law to Aleister Crowley?
4. What is the basic Discordian sociological law?
5. According to Aleister Crowley, what is the purpose of "physiological experiments" in Western occultism?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)