|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 53-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug did Wilson say led him to Hedonic Gratification?
2. What is QUIP?
(a) The Quantum Inseparability Principle.
(b) The Quietly Investigating Paradigm.
(c) The Querulous Invisibility Principle.
(d) The Quick Irradiating Principle.
3. When does Robert K.G. Temple believe Earth was first visited by an advanced race?
(a) A.D. 2012.
(b) A.D. 4500.
(c) A.D. 1976.
(d) 4500 B.C.
4. What is the Discordian mystic sign?
(a) Thumbs up.
(b) The two-finger V.
(c) Crossed fingers.
(d) The extended middle finger.
5. What do Discordians espouse in place of dogmas?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author believe Timothy Leary would regard as the greatest "epistemological sin"?
2. What is the motto of the Firesign Theatre?
3. What is the first law of Discordianism?
4. What does the author regard as Aleister Crowley's major achievement?
5. What did Joseph Simonton claim to receive from an extraterrestrial?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)