|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 53-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author claim that marijuana enabled him to do?
(a) Sleep soundly.
(d) Teleport himself to other places.
2. What Jungian archetype is seen in leprechauns, Peter Pan, and Mr. Spock?
(b) Mullah Nasrudin.
(c) Don Juan.
3. What is Timothy Leary's principle of neurological relativism?
(a) No two people have identical experiences.
(b) No experience can be exactly replicated.
(c) Any person is either more or less intelligent than any other.
(d) On an given day, a person is either more or less intelligent than the day before.
4. From what does yoga free the mind?
(b) Conditioned perception.
5. What is a synchronicity?
(a) An unexpected visitor.
(b) An energy crossroads.
(c) A lucky coincidence.
(d) A gateway to another dimension.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug did Wilson say led him to Hedonic Gratification?
2. For what was Timothy Leary arrested and imprisoned, according to the author?
3. What is the first law of Discordianism?
4. What personage appears to most children contacted by extraterrestrials?
5. Who started the Bavarian Illuminati?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)