|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 197-218.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wilson say is a neurotic-psionic law?
(a) All conspiracy theories are true in some time-space continuum.
(b) You will create what you most wish to see.
(c) Our neural circuitry is wired to outer space.
(d) What you fear most will come after you.
2. What did Nikola Tesla see in his final mystic vision?
(a) The universe obeys the law of octaves.
(b) The universe is founded on the number 666.
(c) The universe obeys the law of fives.
(d) The universe is based on the number twenty-three.
3. What government building is sacred to Discordians?
(a) The Supreme Court.
(b) The Capitol.
(c) The Justice Department.
(d) The Pentagon.
4. How does Kerry Thornley decide to identify himself after his ID has been stolen?
(a) By reading his iris.
(b) By his thumbprint.
(c) By renaming himself.
(d) By his mother's maiden name.
5. What does Wilson say is the unfortunate result of the suppression of scientific research into drugs?
(a) A boring society.
(b) An outlaw drug culture.
(c) A disrespect for law.
(d) Undiscovered drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the 4th circuit introduce that the other circuits lack?
2. How does Wilson claim to be able to predict people's responses to conspiracy theories?
3. What maxim of Einstein's shows his dislike of quantum mechanics?
4. How does Wilson define objectivity?
5. How many neurological circuits does Timothy Leary believe human beings have?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)