|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 197-218.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Law of Fives?
(a) The number five underlies all human connections.
(b) The number five has cabalistic powers.
(c) All events are direction connected to the number five.
(d) The number five represents perfection.
2. How far does Dr. Paul Segall think he will be able to extend human life?
(a) To an average of 200 years.
(b) To an average of 100 years.
(c) To an average of 1000 years.
(d) To an average of 400 or 500 years.
3. How is Dr. Paul Segall able to extend the lifespan of laboratory rats?
(a) With doses of hallucinogens.
(b) With controlled calorie intake.
(c) With cryogenics.
(d) With deprivation of tryptophan.
4. What did Nikola Tesla see in his final mystic vision?
(a) The universe obeys the law of octaves.
(b) The universe is based on the number twenty-three.
(c) The universe obeys the law of fives.
(d) The universe is founded on the number 666.
5. What is the result of the existence of parallel worlds?
(a) There is an alternative universe.
(b) Everything that can happen does happen.
(c) Man gradually becomes aware of alternative possibilities.
(d) Man controls his own destiny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Satori?
2. In Wilson's division of human life into eight stages, what happens at the eighth level?
3. How did Henry Adams believe technology would increase?
4. What is the name of the study of the process of aging?
5. What book did the brothers Terrence and Dennis McKenna write that Wilson refers to?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)