|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 197-218.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dell publishing demand of Wilson?
(a) That he develop a sequel to the Illuminatus.
(b) That he cut 500 pages from the Illuminatus.
(c) That he drop references to conspiracies from the Illuminatus.
(d) That he add 500 pages to the Illuminatus.
2. In the Babylonian myth, how did Ishtar have to enter Eternity?
(b) In royal purple.
(d) Through fiery gates.
3. Who did the Bavarian Illuminati intend to overthrow?
(a) The kings of Europe and the American president.
(b) The American president and the Pope.
(c) The kings of Europe and the Pope.
(d) The Pope.
4. How far does Dr. Paul Segall think he will be able to extend human life?
(a) To an average of 100 years.
(b) To an average of 400 or 500 years.
(c) To an average of 200 years.
(d) To an average of 1000 years.
5. What is the common response when famous people claim extraterrestrial communication?
(a) They are interviews on the news.
(b) Their sanity is called into question.
(c) They receive lucrative book contracts.
(d) Nobody pays any attention.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kerry Thornley decide to identify himself after his ID has been stolen?
2. What is the common name for the first neural circuit?
3. What did Buddha teach about karma?
4. What is QUIP?
5. What is the basic choice when operating on the 2nd circuit?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)