|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 183-196.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Book of the Law say is "the whole of the law"?
(a) "Do what thou wilt."
(b) "Keep the commandments."
(c) "Obey the gods."
(d) "If it feels good, do it."
2. What does Timothy Leary say is the message?
(a) That man is designed for bliss.
(b) That freedom is our heritage.
(c) That we are all capable of higher intelligence.
(d) That the message keeps changing.
3. What secret does the author believe the Illuminati were covering up by feigned conspiracy theories?
(a) Extraterrestrial communication.
(b) Satanic connections.
(c) Astral projection.
(d) Sexual yoga practices.
4. How many Starseed Transmissions were given to the four receivers?
5. Where do the Starseed Transmissions suggest humans turn to survive?
(a) University education.
(b) Their own genetic code.
(c) Tarot card information.
(d) The dog star, sirius.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the local universe?
2. What does ERP demonstrate?
3. What was the earliest hieroglyphic for Osiris?
4. Who does Idries Shah believe the Illuminati to be?
5. What is the Discordian mystic sign?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)