|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 183-196.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What maxim of Einstein's shows his dislike of quantum mechanics?
(b) "World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
(c) "Truth is what stands the test of experience."
(d) "God does not play dice."
2. What does the Book of the Law say is "the whole of the law"?
(a) "If it feels good, do it."
(b) "Keep the commandments."
(c) "Obey the gods."
(d) "Do what thou wilt."
3. Who wrote the Mothman Prophecies?
(a) John Keel.
(b) Don Juan Mathus.
(c) Timothy Leary.
(d) Robert Wilson.
4. What is the common name for the first neural circuit?
5. What group has been studied by Robert Temple about their knowledge of Sirius?
(a) The Berkeleyans.
(b) The Egyptians.
(c) The Babylonians.
(d) The Dogon tribe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Starseed Transmissions were given to the four receivers?
2. How many circuits does Timothy Leary believe the human brain possesses?
3. What does Timothy Leary name his studies?
4. What is synchronicity as formulated by Jung and Pauli?
5. What did the author first learn about from Michael Horowitz?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)