|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 183-196.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the "Immortalist Underground" believe?
(a) Humans are biodegradable.
(b) Death is unnecessary.
(c) Life can be extended by as much as 20-25 years.
(d) Extending life is improper.
2. How many Starseed Transmissions were given to the four receivers?
3. What did the author first learn about from Michael Horowitz?
(a) Rasputin's teachings.
(b) Starseed transmissions.
(d) Emperor Norton.
4. What feature distinguishes the visitor from Sirius to the Dogon tribe?
(a) A hawk head.
(b) A fish tail.
(c) Claws for hands.
(d) A third eye.
5. What is the Law of Fives?
(a) The number five underlies all human connections.
(b) The number five represents perfection.
(c) The number five has cabalistic powers.
(d) All events are direction connected to the number five.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Starseed Transmissions suggest humans turn to survive?
2. Which government agency does the author say was responsible for his opinion that governments are more bad than good?
3. What group has been studied by Robert Temple about their knowledge of Sirius?
4. What is the local universe?
5. What does Timothy Leary name his studies?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)