• Wilson writes a three-volume satirical novel about the Illuminati.
• The Order of the Illuminati was begun inside existing Masonic Lodges in Germany in 1776.
• Since 1776, the Illuminati have been exposed and charged with many conspiracies.
• In dealing with the occult, each one has his views of reality challenged in what Wilson calls Chapel Perilous.
• Reading The Book of Lies by Aleister Crowley causes Wilson to enter Chapel Perilous.
• Wilson determines he will undertake a course of neuro-psychological experiments.
• Wilson believes himself to be receiving telepathic messages from entities residing on a planet of Sirius.
• Wilson meets Dr. Jacques Vallee, who had had encounters with UFOs and begun a study of extraterrestrial communication.
• Wilson learns there are a far wider number of signals being sent to our brains than we are normally trained to recognize.
• Wilson comes to believe that the human nervous system creates its...
This section contains 1,474 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)