|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pick eating before he goes up for his first flight?
(a) Oyster loaf and tabasco sauce.
(d) Curry lamb.
2. In what capacity does McCoy want Zimmerman to work with him?
(a) As an aide-de-camp.
(b) As a pilot.
(c) As a supply officer.
(d) As a translator.
3. What does the man in question #65 ask Stecker?
(a) If he will go to the Philippines as a spy.
(b) How well he knows McCoy.
(c) How he feels about Carlson and what he knows.
(d) Where his son is living.
4. What does Colonel Wesley think Carlson might want to do?
(a) Make the Corps become communist.
(b) Make the Corps join the Chinese.
(c) Fight the Japanese more effectively.
(d) Nothing, he doesn't know Carlson.
5. What is Stecker's new assignment?
(a) To find out what Rickabee knows about Carlson.
(b) To see if McCoy is a traitor.
(c) To spy on Colonel Wesley.
(d) To help Colonel Carlson with the raiders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What problem does Colonel Wesley want to solve?
2. Why was Captain Banning transported back to the states?
3. What does the hotel manager offer Pick?
4. Where did McCoy and her go after she met him at a party?
5. What soldiers is the Pickerel carrying who are not part of the crew?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are two requests McCoy has for Zimmer in Chapter II?
2. What does the navy psychiatrist tell Banning?
3. What kind of group does Carlson want to start and what are his ideas about rank for the group?
4. What happened to McCoy after he met Ernie and what did she learn from that?
5. Why has Pick volunteered for flight training?
6. How does Carlson introduce McCoy to the Separate Battalion and what does he tell them?
7. What does Flight Instructor Minter do with Pick on his first flight and what does he find out after the flight is over?
8. Where does Zimmerman and Koznowski run into McCoy and Ernie and what story do they tell?
9. What does Lieutenant Plumley tell Thomas McCoy about what Zimmerman said to him?
10. In Chapter I, from where is McCoy flying, what is wrong with him and what does he allow the pilot to do?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)