|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 7 multiple choice questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ernie meet a young and pregnant woman?
(a) At church.
(b) At the grocery store.
(c) At the Pickerings' house.
(d) At the officer's club.
2. What does the young pregnant woman need?
(a) A place to stay.
(d) Money for the doctor bill.
3. Why does Colonel Carlson come to talk to McCoy at the beginning of Chapter XI?
(a) To tell him he has been accepted in the Raiders.
(b) To ask him about his nickname.
(c) To see if he wants to be a raider.
(d) To ask him why he is spying on him.
4. To what rank is Zimmerman promoted?
(b) Gunnery Sergeant.
(c) Sergeant First Class.
5. Where is McCoy stationed at the beginning of Chapter XI?
(a) Camp Pendleton.
(b) San Diego Naval Base.
(c) Parris Island.
(d) Camp elliot.
6. Where is Captain Banning sent to see doctors?
(a) New York.
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Tinker Air Force Base.
7. In Chapter XI a navy doctor finds out Banning and the other nine blind men are going to back to the states how?
(a) Army transport.
(c) Cargo ship.
(d) On a aircraft carrier.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)