|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 7 multiple choice questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Colonel Carlson come to talk to McCoy at the beginning of Chapter XI?
(a) To see if he wants to be a raider.
(b) To ask him why he is spying on him.
(c) To tell him he has been accepted in the Raiders.
(d) To ask him about his nickname.
2. Where is McCoy stationed at the beginning of Chapter XI?
(a) Camp Pendleton.
(b) Camp elliot.
(c) San Diego Naval Base.
(d) Parris Island.
3. Where does Ernie meet a young and pregnant woman?
(a) At church.
(b) At the grocery store.
(c) At the officer's club.
(d) At the Pickerings' house.
4. Where is Captain Banning sent to see doctors?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Washington D.C.
(d) Tinker Air Force Base.
5. To what rank is Zimmerman promoted?
(c) Gunnery Sergeant.
(d) Sergeant First Class.
6. What does the young pregnant woman need?
(a) Money for the doctor bill.
(c) A place to stay.
7. In Chapter XI a navy doctor finds out Banning and the other nine blind men are going to back to the states how?
(a) Army transport.
(b) On a aircraft carrier.
(d) Cargo ship.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)