|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 7 multiple choice questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ernie meet a young and pregnant woman?
(a) At church.
(b) At the grocery store.
(c) At the officer's club.
(d) At the Pickerings' house.
2. Why does Colonel Carlson come to talk to McCoy at the beginning of Chapter XI?
(a) To ask him why he is spying on him.
(b) To ask him about his nickname.
(c) To tell him he has been accepted in the Raiders.
(d) To see if he wants to be a raider.
3. In Chapter XI a navy doctor finds out Banning and the other nine blind men are going to back to the states how?
(a) Army transport.
(b) On a aircraft carrier.
(c) Cargo ship.
4. To what rank is Zimmerman promoted?
(b) Gunnery Sergeant.
(c) Sergeant First Class.
5. What does the young pregnant woman need?
(a) Money for the doctor bill.
(d) A place to stay.
6. Where is Captain Banning sent to see doctors?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Washington D.C.
(d) Tinker Air Force Base.
7. Where is McCoy stationed at the beginning of Chapter XI?
(a) Camp Pendleton.
(b) Parris Island.
(c) San Diego Naval Base.
(d) Camp elliot.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)