|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 7 multiple choice questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ernie meet a young and pregnant woman?
(a) At church.
(b) At the grocery store.
(c) At the officer's club.
(d) At the Pickerings' house.
2. What does the young pregnant woman need?
(a) Money for the doctor bill.
(b) A place to stay.
3. Where is Captain Banning sent to see doctors?
(a) Tinker Air Force Base.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Washington D.C.
(d) New York.
4. Why does Colonel Carlson come to talk to McCoy at the beginning of Chapter XI?
(a) To see if he wants to be a raider.
(b) To tell him he has been accepted in the Raiders.
(c) To ask him about his nickname.
(d) To ask him why he is spying on him.
5. In Chapter XI a navy doctor finds out Banning and the other nine blind men are going to back to the states how?
(a) Army transport.
(c) On a aircraft carrier.
(d) Cargo ship.
6. Where is McCoy stationed at the beginning of Chapter XI?
(a) Parris Island.
(b) San Diego Naval Base.
(c) Camp Pendleton.
(d) Camp elliot.
7. To what rank is Zimmerman promoted?
(a) Sergeant First Class.
(d) Gunnery Sergeant.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)