|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 7 multiple choice questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Colonel Carlson come to talk to McCoy at the beginning of Chapter XI?
(a) To tell him he has been accepted in the Raiders.
(b) To see if he wants to be a raider.
(c) To ask him about his nickname.
(d) To ask him why he is spying on him.
2. In Chapter XI a navy doctor finds out Banning and the other nine blind men are going to back to the states how?
(b) On a aircraft carrier.
(c) Army transport.
(d) Cargo ship.
3. What does the young pregnant woman need?
(b) Money for the doctor bill.
(d) A place to stay.
4. Where does Ernie meet a young and pregnant woman?
(a) At the Pickerings' house.
(b) At the officer's club.
(c) At church.
(d) At the grocery store.
5. To what rank is Zimmerman promoted?
(b) Sergeant First Class.
(d) Gunnery Sergeant.
6. Where is Captain Banning sent to see doctors?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
(c) Washington D.C.
(d) Tinker Air Force Base.
7. Where is McCoy stationed at the beginning of Chapter XI?
(a) Parris Island.
(b) Camp elliot.
(c) Camp Pendleton.
(d) San Diego Naval Base.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)