|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 7 multiple choice questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what rank is Zimmerman promoted?
(c) Sergeant First Class.
(d) Gunnery Sergeant.
2. Where is McCoy stationed at the beginning of Chapter XI?
(a) Camp elliot.
(b) San Diego Naval Base.
(c) Camp Pendleton.
(d) Parris Island.
3. Why does Colonel Carlson come to talk to McCoy at the beginning of Chapter XI?
(a) To tell him he has been accepted in the Raiders.
(b) To ask him about his nickname.
(c) To ask him why he is spying on him.
(d) To see if he wants to be a raider.
4. Where does Ernie meet a young and pregnant woman?
(a) At the grocery store.
(b) At the Pickerings' house.
(c) At the officer's club.
(d) At church.
5. Where is Captain Banning sent to see doctors?
(a) Tinker Air Force Base.
(b) New York.
(c) Washington D.C.
(d) Los Angeles.
6. What does the young pregnant woman need?
(b) Money for the doctor bill.
(c) A place to stay.
7. In Chapter XI a navy doctor finds out Banning and the other nine blind men are going to back to the states how?
(a) Army transport.
(b) Cargo ship.
(c) On a aircraft carrier.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)