|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After having his wounds checked out where does McCoy go?
(a) To Captain Session's house.
(b) To the Pentagon.
(c) To Naval Headquarters.
(d) To the Marine intelligence office.
2. What does Pick find out when he arrives at his motel?
(a) His uncle owns the motel.
(b) His room is not ready.
(c) His father has been killed in action.
(d) His mother has called him.
3. Why has Pick volunteered for flight training?
(a) To impress the girls.
(b) His father wants him to do it.
(c) To avoid the war for the next six months.
(d) He plans to go into politics.
4. Why has Ernie brought McCoy home?
(a) To meet her parents.
(b) To meet her sister.
(c) To fix a broken door.
(d) To eat a home cooked meal.
5. What is the medical reason for Captain Banning's injury?
(a) He has no injury.
(b) There is no medical basis for it.
(c) He is suffereing from the effects of malnutrition.
(d) He was hit in the head.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Colonel Wesley meet in Chapter I to talk about his problem?
2. At what location was Mccoy wounded?
3. What type of job in the military has Zimmerman never held?
4. Who is the commander of the Pickerel?
5. What do Wesley and his group ask of McCoy about the meeting at the farmhouse?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)