|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what army has Colonel Carlson spent time?
(a) The French Army.
(b) The German Army.
(c) The North Korean Army.
(d) The Chinese Communist Route Army.
2. What does Wesley lead Rickabee to believe?
(a) That the Major General Commandant has asked for help.
(b) That Carlson is insane.
(c) That Major Johnson is spying for the enemy.
(d) That Major Handle is a communist.
3. How does Ernie's mother feel about McCoy?
(a) Likes him.
(b) Is indifferent to him.
(c) Doesn't like him.
(d) Loves him.
4. What does the hotel manager offer Pick?
(a) Two free nights because he is military.
(b) A discounted stay in the penthouse suite.
(c) A room looking over the ocean.
(d) A ticket to a concert in the civic center.
5. After having his wounds checked out where does McCoy go?
(a) To Captain Session's house.
(b) To the Marine intelligence office.
(c) To Naval Headquarters.
(d) To the Pentagon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Marines think is the first step to train a soldier?
2. Where does Pickering go for his flight training?
3. In what capacity does McCoy want Zimmerman to work with him?
4. At what location was Mccoy wounded?
5. What story is told at the Penn station about McCoy?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)