1. At what location was Mccoy wounded?
(d) Shanghai, China.
2. On what type of plane is he returning to the states?
(a) An F-8.
(b) A Catalina.
(c) A U-2.
(d) An army transport plane.
3. What happens to McCoy during take off?
(a) He loses his hearing.
(b) He throws up his breakfast.
(c) He hits his head.
(d) His wounds begin to bother him.
4. What does McCoy allow the pilot to do after take off?
(a) Call in so an ambulance is waiting for them.
(b) Replace his bandages.
(c) Replace the stiches that have come out.
(d) Give him a shot of morphine.
5. What problem does Colonel Wesley want to solve?
(a) The Colonel Carlson problem.
(b) The lack of fighter pilot problem.
(c) The poor food in the mess hall.
(d) The Major Johnson problem.
6. With whom does Colonel Wesley meet in Chapter I to talk about his problem?
(a) Lieutenant Rickabee.
(b) Captain Blases.
(c) Major Handle.
(d) General Munson.
This section contains 2,544 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)