1. Where did Perkins' parents teach in Chapter 1?
(a) The Tilton School.
(b) The Key School.
(d) The Ramsey Schoo.
2. Where did Perkins decide NOT to go to college?
(c) American University.
3. Where did Perkins live while he worked in the Peace Corp?
(a) The Pyrenees Mountains.
(b) The Appalachian Trail.
(c) The Congo.
(d) The Amazon.
4. What position did Perkins accept at MAIN?
(a) Book keeper.
5. Where did MAIN conduct most of its work?
(a) In developing countries.
(b) In the United States.
(c) In Europe.
(d) In developed countries.
6. How did the employees of MAIN live?
(a) Pay check to pay check.
(d) The employees live in the city.
7. Where was Perkins first assigned to work with MAIN?
8. Who trained Perkins to become an economic hit man?
(a) A beautiful woman.
(b) A young man.
(c) An old woman.
(d) An old man.
9. What are the two objectives of economic hit men?
(a) To fix the economic situations of poor countries and help the people.
(b) To watch the stock market in developing countries and report them to the United States.
(c) To justify large loans for less developed countries and to bankrupt those countries.
(d) To steal money from overseas banks and not get caught.
This section contains 4,312 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)