|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rebecca suddenly become interested in Tarquin?
(a) She realizes he loves her.
(b) She realizes he is handsome.
(c) She realizes he is rich.
(d) She realizes he is kind.
2. How does Rebecca feel about her first day out with Luke?
3. Where do Rebecca and Luke go out to lunch in Chapter 11?
(b) George and Denny's.
(d) Harvey Nichols.
4. How much money is Tarquin worth?
(a) 5 million pounds.
(b) 10 million pounds.
(c) 25 million pounds.
(d) 30 million pounds.
5. Why is Rebecca unable to make her purchase from Octagon?
(a) The register is broken.
(b) Her account has been permanently closed.
(c) She doesn't have enough time to wait.
(d) She does not have the money available.
6. Which program is Janice watching when Rebecca arrives at their house in Chapter 16?
(a) Morning Coffee.
7. How do Janice and Martin react to the news that they will be in the paper?
8. Whom does Rebecca call first about her suspicions with Flagstaff Life?
(a) Eric Foreman.
(b) Derek Smeath.
(c) Luke Brandon.
9. What is the name of the assistant at Octagon?
10. How many items are on Rebecca's list of things to buy with 20,000 dollars?
11. How do Derek and Erica react when they realize who Rebecca is at the conference?
(a) Bored and annoyed.
(b) Happy and excited.
(c) Angry and suspicious.
(d) Sad and confused.
12. Why is Rebecca unable to get her Octagon card back from the sales girl?
(a) The sales girl loses the card.
(b) Her account has not yet been opened.
(c) Her account is frozen.
(d) The card is stolen.
13. Do Janice and Martin blame Rebecca for her bad financial advice?
(b) Rebecca did not give Janice and Martin financial advice.
(d) They will not say.
14. Janice and Martin invested with ________________.
(a) Flagstaff Life.
(c) Viva Blue.
(d) Smith and Weston.
15. Why does Rebecca gulp champagne down while on her date with Tarquin?
(a) To impress Tarquin.
(b) To make Tarquin look better.
(c) To get drunk.
(d) To make herself happier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is Rebecca expected to meet Derek Smeath at the bank?
2. Where does Moira Channing work?
3. Where do Rebecca and Tarquin go on their first date?
4. Whom does Zelda repeatedly talk to on the phone while Rebecca is getting ready to be on Morning Coffee?
5. Where does Rebecca go at the beginning of Chapter 16?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)