1. What genre of literature is "Confessions of a Failed Southern Lady"?
2. In the Prologue, the author states that what enjoy a generic recognition only in the South?
3. Florence's grandmother gave her an article from "Daughters" magazine about how God fashioned the Southern girl from all the wonders of His creation in celebration of what?
Her first menstruation.
4. In what year was Florence's Mama born?
5. Where did Florence's Mama grow up?
6. What was the name of Florence's Mama's father?
7. How old was Florence's Mama when she quit school?
8. For what company did Florence's Mama go to work after quitting school?
This section contains 3,646 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)