Prologue & Chapter 1
1. What genre of literature is "Confessions of a Failed Southern Lady"?
(a) Historical fiction.
(b) Speculative fiction.
(c) Roman a clef.
2. In the Prologue, the author states that what enjoy a generic recognition only in the South?
(c) The Aristocracy.
3. Florence's grandmother gave her an article from "Daughters" magazine about how God fashioned the Southern girl from all the wonders of His creation in celebration of what?
(a) Her first date.
(b) Her first job.
(c) Her first menstruation.
(d) Her college acceptance.
4. In what year was Florence's Mama born?
5. Where did Florence's Mama grow up?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) Charleston, VA.
(c) Ballston, VA.
(d) Little Rock, AR.
6. What was the name of Florence's Mama's father?
7. How old was Florence's Mama when she quit school?
8. For what company did Florence's Mama go to work after quitting school?
(a) Lumber company.
(b) Electric company.
(c) Gas company.
(d) Telephone company.
This section contains 3,646 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)