|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of which of the following things is Louise afraid?
(b) Small spaces.
(d) The dark.
2. After the war is over, where does Alec Gray move?
(a) To London.
(b) To Paris.
(c) To New York City.
(d) To Barcelona.
3. After he resettles away from Nebraska, what does Ewing do for a living?
(a) Conducts trains.
(b) Digs irrigation.
(c) Sells real estate.
(d) Serves as a general in the Confederate army.
4. What does the English soldier think about Borgard's flying ability in the story "Turnabout"?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is disappointed.
(c) He is apathetic.
(d) He is impressed.
5. Which of the following creatures does Dr Martino use to help Louise overcome her irrational fear?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the story "Crevasse," what is the injured man in the corner doing?
2. How does Howard Boyd's mother feel about Howard's wife?
3. In the story "Victory," what country is the man visiting when he pretends to be an aristocrat?
4. Which of the following events does Roger Howes use as subject matter to create his newest masterpiece?
5. In the story "Artist at Home," what does Roger Howes do for a living?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)