|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Ira Ewing when he runs away from home in the story "Golden Land"?
2. How does Boyd's mother find out that Amy has lost her brooch?
(a) By snooping in Amy's jewelry chest.
(b) Through a telephone call.
(c) Through town gossip.
(d) By reading Amy's diary.
3. When Spoomer is meeting his woman, where does Satoris find them?
(a) At a church.
(b) At the beach.
(c) At a house.
(d) At a movie theater.
4. Which of the following facts is NOT true about Howard Boyd's mother in the story "The Brooch"?
(a) She is poor.
(b) She is spiteful.
(c) She is sick.
(d) She is old.
5. With what part of an airplane is the lover in the story "Honor" concerned?
(a) The cockpit.
(b) The wings.
(c) The engine.
(d) The passengers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words completes this quote from the story "Carcassonne": "Death is ___________ a galloping buckskin horse."
2. What does Louise's mother think about Jarrod?
3. When Ewing leaves Nebraska, where does he go?
4. In the story "The Mistral," which of the following facts is NOT true about the dead man's fiancee?
5. Which of the following creatures does Dr Martino use to help Louise overcome her irrational fear?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)