|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city do Hubert Jarrod and Louise King meet in the story "Dr Martino"?
(b) New Orleans.
(d) St. Louis.
2. After he resettles away from Nebraska, what does Ewing do for a living?
(a) Serves as a general in the Confederate army.
(b) Conducts trains.
(c) Sells real estate.
(d) Digs irrigation.
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes Ira Ewing's parenting style.
4. Who kills Doctor Martino?
(a) Mrs. King.
(b) Hubert Jarrod.
(c) Louise King.
(d) His killer is never found.
5. When Spoomer is meeting his woman, where does Satoris find them?
(a) At a church.
(b) At the beach.
(c) At a house.
(d) At a movie theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following activities would one use a scythe for?
2. What sad event forces Amy out of the house to take up a life of partying?
3. What country is Borgard from?
4. What is the last name of the Confederate soldier who stands up and protects Melisandre?
5. What race is Wash, from the story "Wash"?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)