|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event does Judge go to watch at the end of the story "Beyond"?
(a) A funeral.
(b) An execution.
(c) A wedding.
(d) A trial.
2. How does Wash react to the blooming relationship between his female relative and his boss?
(a) He tries to break the relationship up.
(b) He gives the relationship his blessing.
(c) He does not know about the relationship.
(d) He ignores the relationship.
3. In which city do Hubert Jarrod and Louise King meet in the story "Dr Martino"?
(b) New Orleans.
(d) St. Louis.
4. In the story "Crevasse," how are the first 12 soldiers killed?
(a) In a hurricane.
(b) In an avalanche.
(c) In a tornado.
(d) In a monsoon.
5. What does Louise's mother think about Jarrod?
(a) That he is an untrustworthy man.
(b) That he is socially beneath Louise.
(c) She has never met Jarrod.
(d) That he would make a good husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Spoomer is with his woman, what does Satoris steal from him?
2. Why doesn't Jarrod want Louise to ride horses with him at the resort?
3. When Ewing leaves Nebraska, where does he go?
4. How is the narrator of the story "Pennsylvania Station" related to the dead woman?
5. When Spoomer is meeting his woman, where does Satoris find them?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)