|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Spoomer is with his woman, what does Satoris steal from him?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His car.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His shoes.
2. When Howes' latest project sells, what does he purchase for his wife?
(a) A new car.
(b) A fur coat.
(c) A diamond brooch.
(d) A mahogany casket.
3. Which of the following lucky pendants does Dr Martino give to Louise to help her overcome her fears?
(a) A four-leaf clover.
(b) A shiny penny.
(c) A rabbit's foot.
(d) A Saint Christopher.
4. Which of the following animals does Wash overhear his boss talking about with great respect?
(a) His oxen.
(b) His dog.
(c) His cattle.
(d) His horse.
5. What race is Wash, from the story "Wash"?
(a) He is white.
(b) He is Native American.
(c) He is biracial.
(d) He is black.
6. Which valuable is Grandmother Millard most interested in hiding in the story "Grandmother Millard"?
(a) Her gold.
(b) Her silver.
(c) Her weapons.
(d) Her jewelry.
7. What is the name of the squadron where Satoris is sent for punishment?
(a) The Flamingo Squadron.
(b) The Orangutan Squadron.
(c) The Camel Squadron.
(d) The Mongoose Squadron.
8. What type of vehicle is Satoris in when he goes to spy on Spoomer and his woman?
(a) An airplane.
(b) A convertible.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A train.
9. In which country are George and Carl vacationing in the story "Divorce in Naples"?
10. Which of the following statements is NOT true in the story "Wash"?
(a) Wash kills his boss.
(b) Wash kills himself.
(c) Wash sets his house on fire.
(d) Wash kills his granddaughter.
11. After Davy loses his leg in the war, what material is used to craft him a new one?
12. Which of the following adjectives best describes the soldier named Borgard in the story "Turnabout"?
13. Which of the following facts is NOT true about Howard Boyd's mother in the story "The Brooch"?
(a) She is sick.
(b) She is poor.
(c) She is old.
(d) She is spiteful.
14. What does the English soldier think about Borgard's flying ability in the story "Turnabout"?
(a) He is disappointed.
(b) He is impressed.
(c) He is apathetic.
(d) He is confused.
15. What is the last name of the Confederate soldier who stands up and protects Melisandre?
Short Answer Questions
1. During which of the following holidays do Hubert Jarrod and Louise King meet?
2. In the story "Crevasse," how are the first 12 soldiers killed?
3. When Alec Gray loses his job, where is he forced to bathe?
4. During which war was the Day of Armistice?
5. Which of the following events does NOT happen in the story "Honor"?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)