|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beyond stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following statements is true about Wash's female relative?
(a) She gets pregnant and gives birth to a baby girl.
(b) She gets pregnant and has one child a year for five years.
(c) She gets pregnant and gives birth to twin boys.
(d) She cannot have children.
2. Who is responsible for the mysterious deaths of the chief and all his successors?
(b) Sam Feathers.
3. Which of the following ailments plagues Lucius while he is out on the bear hunt?
(c) Shortness of breath.
4. What is Sam Father's real birth name?
5. Where does Borgard find the young, drunken English soldier?
(a) In the hospital.
(b) In a bar.
(c) On the streets.
(d) In a brothel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following lucky pendants does Dr Martino give to Louise to help her overcome her fears?
2. What is the only thing Emily's father leaves to her in his will?
3. Why doesn't Jarrod want Louise to ride horses with him at the resort?
4. In the story "Carcassonne," which of the following believes that death is "continual movement"?
5. Which of the following adjectives does NOT describe the family from the story "The Tall Men"?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)