|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beyond stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sam Fathers' heritage in the story "A Justice"?
(a) Half black, half white
(b) Half Native American, half white
(c) Half Native American, half black.
(d) Full-blooded Native American.
2. Which of the following creatures does Dr Martino use to help Louise overcome her irrational fear?
3. To which city does Pete travel in order to enlist in the Army?
(c) Baton Rouge.
4. Why do the Native Americans want to hold a trial for the chief's nephew in the white man's court?
(a) Out of fear.
(b) Out of respect.
(c) Out of curiosity.
(d) So he will be properly punished.
5. What shocking item does Emily Grierson purchase from the druggist in town?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following events does NOT happen in the story "Honor"?
2. What crop does the family in "The Tall Men" grow?
3. What is Emily Grierson's initial response after her father dies?
4. Which of the following vehicles does Uncle Willy crash, killing himself?
5. While Alec Gray is in the Army, what is his relationship with his family?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)