|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beyond stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During which war was the Day of Armistice?
(a) The Civil War.
(b) World War I.
(c) World War II.
(d) The Vietnam War.
2. In the story "Victory," what country is the man visiting when he pretends to be an aristocrat?
3. What type of snake bites the runaway slave in the story "Red Leaves"?
(b) Black mamba.
4. In the story "All the Dead Pilots," what does Spoomer steal from his friend Satoris?
(a) His socks.
(b) His gun.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) His wallet.
5. Which of the following facts is NOT true about Howard Boyd's mother in the story "The Brooch"?
(a) She is old.
(b) She is poor.
(c) She is spiteful.
(d) She is sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the story "The Mistral," which of the following facts is NOT true about the dead man's fiancee?
2. With what part of an airplane is the lover in the story "Honor" concerned?
3. At the end of the story "Elly," which of the following is the only character who is still alive?
4. From where does Roger Howes move his family in order to relocate in New York?
5. What crime is Res Grier accused of in the end of the story "Shingles for the Lord"?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)