|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beyond stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the young boy to whom Sam Fathers is telling his life story?
(a) 10 years old.
(b) 12 years old.
(c) 14 years old.
(d) 8 years old.
2. While Alec Gray is in the Army, what is his relationship with his family?
(b) He has no family.
(c) He misses his family.
3. How much money does Mannie give to Snopes after she shoots his prize mule in the story "Mule in the Yard"?
(a) Five dollars.
(b) Twenty dollars.
(c) Ten dollars.
(d) Fifty dollars.
4. With which of Wash's relatives does his boss start a relationship?
(a) His sister.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His mother.
(d) His granddaughter.
5. What is Alec Gray punished for NOT doing in the Army?
(a) Making his bed.
(b) Shining his shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following ailments does not befall the first pilot in the story "Death Drag"?
2. In the story "Carcassonne," which of the following believes that death is "a stillness"?
3. What type of vehicle is Satoris in when he goes to spy on Spoomer and his woman?
4. What race is Wash, from the story "Wash"?
5. What is another word for "crevasse"?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)