|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beyond stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which valuable is Grandmother Millard most interested in hiding in the story "Grandmother Millard"?
(a) Her weapons.
(b) Her jewelry.
(c) Her silver.
(d) Her gold.
2. What weapon does Pete's younger brother use to attack the bus depot worker and the Army lieutenant?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A grenade.
(d) A lead pipe.
3. Which of the following events does Roger Howes use as subject matter to create his newest masterpiece?
(a) His own decent into madness.
(b) His wife's affair.
(c) His son's first steps.
(d) His daughter's death.
4. What is the name of the black man who is killed for assaulting Minnie Cooper in the story "Dry September"?
(a) Will Mayes.
(b) Tomas Frank.
(c) Alan Barks.
(d) Charlie Delay.
5. What part of de Spain's house does Abner allegedly ruin in "Barn Burning"?
(a) His dining room table.
(b) His drapes.
(c) His living room sofa.
(d) His carpet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Doom live away from his tribe?
2. How does Alec Gray react when he is sent to spend time in the penal battalion?
3. In the story "Lo," how does the president spy on the two Indians near his office?
4. Before he left the tribe, how was Doom treated by the rest of his tribe?
5. Who shoots Abner Snope?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)