|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beyond stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following ailments does not befall the first pilot in the story "Death Drag"?
(a) His voice goes mute.
(b) His hair turns white.
(c) His stomach isn't able to digest food.
(d) His body develops a nervous tic.
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes the soldier named Borgard in the story "Turnabout"?
3. How does Howard Boyd's mother feel about Howard's wife?
(a) She is apathetic about her.
(b) She adores her.
(c) She is confused by her.
(d) She hates her.
4. What is Sam Fathers' heritage in the story "A Justice"?
(a) Full-blooded Native American.
(b) Half Native American, half black.
(c) Half black, half white
(d) Half Native American, half white
5. Of what crime is the nephew of the Indian chief in the story "Lo" accused?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city do Hubert Jarrod and Louise King meet in the story "Dr Martino"?
2. What is the only thing Emily's father leaves to her in his will?
3. What book do the soldiers in "Crevasse" read to pass their time?
4. What does Abner Snope do for a living?
5. What building is Res Grier in charge of reshingling?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)