|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beyond stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Davy loses his leg in the war, what material is used to craft him a new one?
2. What is another word for "crevasse"?
3. How long has Harrison Blair been chasing the same fox in the story "Foxhunt"?
(a) Three years.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Three days.
(d) Three months.
4. While Alec Gray is in the Army, what is his relationship with his family?
(c) He misses his family.
(d) He has no family.
5. Where is David Hogganbeck when he nearly loses his life in competition?
(a) On a riverboat.
(b) On a mountaintop.
(c) In a cave.
(d) In the jungle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sam Father's real birth name?
2. What animal does Doom kill using a salt he has brought back from the white man's land?
3. According to Indian tradition, what must the chief's slave do after the chief dies?
4. What about the little orphan girl Hawkshaw meets is unusually colored?
5. How much money does Mannie give to Snopes after she shoots his prize mule in the story "Mule in the Yard"?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)