|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beyond stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After he resettles away from Nebraska, what does Ewing do for a living?
(a) Digs irrigation.
(b) Conducts trains.
(c) Serves as a general in the Confederate army.
(d) Sells real estate.
2. What does Amy beg of her husband Howard Boyd?
(a) To never speak to his mother again.
(b) To live in harmony with his mother.
(c) To kill his mother.
(d) To move away from his mother.
3. Which of the following characters is NOT involved with telling the story of Harrison Blair's chase of the fox?
(a) Harrison Blair's servant.
(b) Harrison Blair's hunting mates.
(c) Harrison Blair.
(d) Harrison Blair's chauffer.
4. What is the name of the black man who is killed for assaulting Minnie Cooper in the story "Dry September"?
(a) Charlie Delay.
(b) Alan Barks.
(c) Tomas Frank.
(d) Will Mayes.
5. Which of the following vehicles does Uncle Willy crash, killing himself?
(a) A train.
(b) A car.
(c) An airplane.
(d) A boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the English soldier think about Borgard's flying ability in the story "Turnabout"?
2. During which season do Jarrod and Louise attend prom together?
3. Which of the following statements is NOT true in the story "Wash"?
4. How does Paul de Montigny feel about marrying Elly?
5. In the story "Beyond," what is significant about the baby that Judge meets?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)