|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beyond stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Alec Gray react when he is sent to spend time in the penal battalion?
(a) He shouts at his commanding officer.
(b) He takes the punishment silently.
(c) He kills his commanding officer.
(d) He punches his commanding officer.
2. How long has Harrison Blair been chasing the same fox in the story "Foxhunt"?
(a) Three months.
(b) Three days.
(c) Three years.
(d) Three hours.
3. What is the name of Abner Snope's only son?
4. What animal does Res Grier try to sell in order to settle his debts with his co-workers?
(a) A cow.
(b) A horse.
(c) A goat.
(d) A dog.
5. Which of the following ailments does not befall the first pilot in the story "Death Drag"?
(a) His hair turns white.
(b) His voice goes mute.
(c) His body develops a nervous tic.
(d) His stomach isn't able to digest food.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the story "Turnabout," how does Borgard feel about the young English soldier he rescued?
2. During which war was the Day of Armistice?
3. Which of the following stories is the sequel to "Two Soldiers"?
4. After Pete is killed in combat, how long do his parents take off of work to mourn for him?
5. What vegetable is Abner Snope ordered to use to pay back his debts?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)