|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Middle Ground stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the narrator of the story "Pennsylvania Station" related to the dead woman?
(a) He is her son.
(b) He is her brother.
(c) He is her father.
(d) He is her uncle.
2. Which of the following ailments does not befall the first pilot in the story "Death Drag"?
(a) His hair turns white.
(b) His stomach isn't able to digest food.
(c) His voice goes mute.
(d) His body develops a nervous tic.
3. What crime is Res Grier accused of in the end of the story "Shingles for the Lord"?
4. What shocking item does Emily Grierson purchase from the druggist in town?
5. What is Alec Gray punished for NOT doing in the Army?
(a) Shining his shoes.
(c) Making his bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following purchases did the dead woman upgrade every year?
2. Which of the following facts about Uncle Willy is NOT true?
3. Where does Tom-Tom dispose of the scrap metal Flem Snopes has been hiding?
4. While Spoomer is with his woman, what does Satoris steal from him?
5. When Doom wants to settle an argument between two men in his tribe, what engineering challenge does he create?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)