|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Middle Ground stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Harrison Blair been chasing the same fox in the story "Foxhunt"?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Three months.
(c) Three years.
(d) Three days.
2. Which of the following adjectives does NOT describe the family from the story "The Tall Men"?
3. In the story "All the Dead Pilots," what does Spoomer steal from his friend Satoris?
(a) His gun.
(b) His socks.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His girlfriend.
4. Which of the following things motivates the pilots in "Death Drag" to perform such dangerous tricks when traveling town to town?
5. Where does Tom-Tom dispose of the scrap metal Flem Snopes has been hiding?
(a) In the incinerator.
(b) In the boiler.
(c) In the water tank.
(d) In the garbage dump.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following about Indian culture does NOT embarrass the president?
2. Why doesn't Jarrod want Louise to ride horses with him at the resort?
3. What about the little orphan girl Hawkshaw meets is unusually colored?
4. What type of animal does Spoomer keep as a pet?
5. Which of the following facts about Uncle Willy is NOT true?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)