|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Middle Ground stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During which war was the Day of Armistice?
(a) World War II.
(b) The Vietnam War.
(c) World War I.
(d) The Civil War.
2. What is the name of Abner Snope's only son?
3. In the story "Red Leaves," how many Indians are searching for the chief's slave?
4. During what month of the year does Hawkshaw disappear from town for two weeks?
5. What book do the soldiers in "Crevasse" read to pass their time?
(a) The Koran.
(b) The Bible.
(c) The dictionary.
(d) The telephone book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Borgard find the young, drunken English soldier?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes the competition between David Hogganbeck and Ikkemotubbe?
3. What shocking item does Emily Grierson purchase from the druggist in town?
4. How does the husband react when he hears of his wife's affair in the story "Honor"?
5. How long did Doom live away from his tribe?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)