|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Middle Ground stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Alec Gray?
(a) He was honorably discharged from the Army.
(b) He is very poor.
(c) He is a decorated soldier.
(d) He is of Caucasian decent.
2. Which of the following ailments plagues Lucius while he is out on the bear hunt?
(a) Shortness of breath.
3. What type of reputation does Harrison Blair have in the town?
(a) For being kind.
(b) For being mean.
(c) For being unintelligent.
(d) For being shy.
4. With whom does the president discuss "the situation" of the Indians near his quarters?
(a) His vice president.
(b) His wife.
(c) The senate.
(d) His secretary.
5. How does the servant at the rich family's home treat Pete's family when they come offering comfort?
(a) He is rude to them.
(b) He is kind to them.
(c) He is angry with them.
(d) He confuses them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following events does NOT happen in the story "Honor"?
2. What is the name of the company Captain Warren pilots for in the story "Death Drag"?
3. Where does Tom-Tom dispose of the scrap metal Flem Snopes has been hiding?
4. How long has Harrison Blair been chasing the same fox in the story "Foxhunt"?
5. With which of Wash's relatives does his boss start a relationship?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)