|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Middle Ground stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of animal does Spoomer keep as a pet?
(a) A cat.
(b) A lizard.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A dog.
2. Which of the following vehicles does Uncle Willy crash, killing himself?
(a) A car.
(b) An airplane.
(c) A train.
(d) A boat.
3. During which of the following holidays do Hubert Jarrod and Louise King meet?
4. In the story "Crevasse," how are the first 12 soldiers killed?
(a) In a hurricane.
(b) In a tornado.
(c) In a monsoon.
(d) In an avalanche.
5. During what month of the year does Hawkshaw disappear from town for two weeks?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the black men's clothing did Lucius Provine burn when he was a child?
2. How does the servant at the rich family's home treat Pete's family when they come offering comfort?
3. What is the name of the squadron where Satoris is sent for punishment?
4. What is Sam Father's real birth name?
5. Where does Tom-Tom dispose of the scrap metal Flem Snopes has been hiding?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)