|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Middle Ground stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following holidays is Georgie anxiously anticipating in the story "That Will Be Fine"?
(a) His birthday.
2. In the story "All the Dead Pilots," what does Spoomer steal from his friend Satoris?
(a) His wallet.
(b) His socks.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) His gun.
3. What is Alec Gray punished for NOT doing in the Army?
(a) Making his bed.
(c) Shining his shoes.
4. What type of reputation does Harrison Blair have in the town?
(a) For being mean.
(b) For being unintelligent.
(c) For being shy.
(d) For being kind.
5. With which of Wash's relatives does his boss start a relationship?
(a) His sister.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His mother.
(d) His granddaughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following about Indian culture does NOT embarrass the president?
2. Who shoots Abner Snope?
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes Flem Snopes in the story "Centaur in Brass"?
4. What is the name of Abner Snope's only son?
5. Although she is beautiful, which of the following adjectives best describes Herman Basket's sister?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)