|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Middle Ground stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the war is over, where does Alec Gray move?
(a) To Paris.
(b) To New York City.
(c) To London.
(d) To Barcelona.
2. During which of the following holidays do Hubert Jarrod and Louise King meet?
3. Although she is beautiful, which of the following adjectives best describes Herman Basket's sister?
4. While Spoomer is with his woman, what does Satoris steal from him?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His car.
5. According to Indian tradition, what must the chief's slave do after the chief dies?
(a) Be sold to another Indian chief.
(b) Be buried next to the chief.
(c) Be banished into the wilderness.
(d) Marry the chief's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which city does Pete travel in order to enlist in the Army?
2. What is the name of the company Captain Warren pilots for in the story "Death Drag"?
3. What is the name of Sam Fathers' true father?
4. After Pete is killed in combat, how long do his parents take off of work to mourn for him?
5. Which of the following facts about Uncle Willy is NOT true?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)