|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Middle Ground stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another word for "crevasse"?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes the soldier named Borgard in the story "Turnabout"?
3. How many pilots make up the stunt team in the story "Death Drag"?
4. Which of the following creatures does Dr Martino use to help Louise overcome her irrational fear?
5. How does the husband react when he hears of his wife's affair in the story "Honor"?
(a) He is outraged.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is devastated.
(d) He gives his approval.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following holidays is Georgie anxiously anticipating in the story "That Will Be Fine"?
2. Why do the Native Americans want to hold a trial for the chief's nephew in the white man's court?
3. What is the name of Abner Snope's only son?
4. Who kills Doctor Martino?
5. What crime is Res Grier accused of in the end of the story "Shingles for the Lord"?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)