|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Middle Ground stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During which season do Jarrod and Louise attend prom together?
2. How long has Harrison Blair been chasing the same fox in the story "Foxhunt"?
(a) Three days.
(b) Three months.
(c) Three years.
(d) Three hours.
3. During what month of the year does Hawkshaw disappear from town for two weeks?
4. Homer Barron is from what part of the United States?
(a) The North.
(b) The West.
(c) The South.
(d) The East.
5. Which of Mannie's relatives is killed driving mules while working for Snopes?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Borgard find the young, drunken English soldier?
2. On what type of boat does the English soldier take Borgard?
3. In the story "All the Dead Pilots," what does Spoomer steal from his friend Satoris?
4. Which of the following stories is the sequel to "Two Soldiers"?
5. At the end of the story "Turnabout," how does Borgard feel about the young English soldier he rescued?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)