|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasteland Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it about Paul de Montigny that makes him an unsuitable boyfriend for Elly?
(a) He is uneducated.
(b) He is poor.
(c) He is black.
(d) He is biracial.
2. When Res Grier is waiting for his friend to return from fox hunting, how late is he when he finally arrives at work?
(a) Eight hours late.
(b) Two hours late.
(c) Four hours late.
(d) Six hours late.
3. What does the English soldier think about Borgard's flying ability in the story "Turnabout"?
(a) He is disappointed.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is apathetic.
(d) He is impressed.
4. What is another word for "crevasse"?
5. Of what crime is the nephew of the Indian chief in the story "Lo" accused?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of de Spain's property does Abner burn down in a rage of revenge?
2. What do the townsfolk find lying on the pillow next to Homer Barron's corpse?
3. How much money does Mannie give to Snopes after she shoots his prize mule in the story "Mule in the Yard"?
4. Which of the following about Indian culture does NOT embarrass the president?
5. What book do the soldiers in "Crevasse" read to pass their time?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)