|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasteland Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story "Victory," what country is the man visiting when he pretends to be an aristocrat?
2. To which city does Pete travel in order to enlist in the Army?
(a) Baton Rouge.
3. When Alec Gray loses his job, where is he forced to bathe?
(a) In the bus-stop bathroom.
(b) In the homeless shelter.
(c) In the river.
(d) In the city's fountains.
4. What is the name of the Indian man Herman Basket's sister marries?
5. What is the only thing Emily's father leaves to her in his will?
(a) A house.
(b) A servant.
(c) A bank account full of money.
(d) A horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the black men's clothing did Lucius Provine burn when he was a child?
2. In the story "Lo," how does the president spy on the two Indians near his office?
3. What is the name of the black man who is killed for assaulting Minnie Cooper in the story "Dry September"?
4. What happens to Minnie on the first day she leaves her apartment after the attack?
5. What happens to Satoris at the end of the story "All the Dead Pilots"?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)