|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasteland Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is responsible for the mysterious deaths of the chief and all his successors?
(a) Sam Feathers.
2. In the story "Crevasse," how are the first 12 soldiers killed?
(a) In a monsoon.
(b) In a tornado.
(c) In an avalanche.
(d) In a hurricane.
3. What vegetable is Abner Snope ordered to use to pay back his debts?
4. What is the name of the squadron where Satoris is sent for punishment?
(a) The Camel Squadron.
(b) The Orangutan Squadron.
(c) The Mongoose Squadron.
(d) The Flamingo Squadron.
5. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Alec Gray?
(a) He is a decorated soldier.
(b) He is very poor.
(c) He was honorably discharged from the Army.
(d) He is of Caucasian decent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Abner Snope's only son?
2. What is the name of the company Captain Warren pilots for in the story "Death Drag"?
3. What weapon does Pete's younger brother use to attack the bus depot worker and the Army lieutenant?
4. In the story "All the Dead Pilots," what does Spoomer steal from his friend Satoris?
5. At the end of the story "Crevasse," what is the injured man in the corner doing?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)