|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasteland Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following metals is used to make the whistle in Flem Snopes' story?
2. What crop does the family in "The Tall Men" grow?
3. How old is the young boy to whom Sam Fathers is telling his life story?
(a) 8 years old.
(b) 14 years old.
(c) 10 years old.
(d) 12 years old.
4. Homer Barron is from what part of the United States?
(a) The North.
(b) The South.
(c) The West.
(d) The East.
5. What is the name of the squadron where Satoris is sent for punishment?
(a) The Orangutan Squadron.
(b) The Flamingo Squadron.
(c) The Mongoose Squadron.
(d) The Camel Squadron.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men is Res Grier working with to reshingle the church in "Shingles for God"?
2. What part of de Spain's house does Abner allegedly ruin in "Barn Burning"?
3. Where are the Indians searching for the slave?
4. Which of the following government officials does NOT arrive at the home of the two boys in "The Tall Men"?
5. Although she is beautiful, which of the following adjectives best describes Herman Basket's sister?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)