|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasteland Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the servant at the rich family's home treat Pete's family when they come offering comfort?
(a) He is rude to them.
(b) He confuses them.
(c) He is kind to them.
(d) He is angry with them.
2. What is the name of the black man who is killed for assaulting Minnie Cooper in the story "Dry September"?
(a) Tomas Frank.
(b) Charlie Delay.
(c) Will Mayes.
(d) Alan Barks.
3. How long did Doom live away from his tribe?
(a) Thirty-seven years.
(b) Seventeen years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Twenty-seven years.
4. During what month of the year does Hawkshaw disappear from town for two weeks?
5. What part of the black men's clothing did Lucius Provine burn when he was a child?
(a) Their bow ties.
(b) Their socks.
(c) Their collars.
(d) Their hats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the father's body in "The Tall Men" has been injured in the war?
2. During which war was the Day of Armistice?
3. Which of the following ailments does not befall the first pilot in the story "Death Drag"?
4. What weapon does Pete's younger brother use to attack the bus depot worker and the Army lieutenant?
5. At the end of the story "Crevasse," what is the injured man in the corner doing?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)