|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasteland Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what type of mission does the young English soldier go with Borgard?
(a) A bombing mission.
(b) A mapping mission.
(c) A search-and-rescue mission.
(d) An evacuation mission.
2. What is Alec Gray punished for NOT doing in the Army?
(a) Shining his shoes.
(c) Making his bed.
3. What crime is Res Grier accused of in the end of the story "Shingles for the Lord"?
4. On what type of boat does the English soldier take Borgard?
(a) A sailboat.
(b) A submarine.
(c) A torpedo boat.
(d) A canoe.
5. What part of de Spain's house does Abner allegedly ruin in "Barn Burning"?
(a) His carpet.
(b) His dining room table.
(c) His drapes.
(d) His living room sofa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following metals is used to make the whistle in Flem Snopes' story?
2. How do Pete and his brother hear about the war that is tearing their country apart?
3. What devastating fact does Pappy find out about the black woman he is in love with?
4. Why do the Native Americans want to hold a trial for the chief's nephew in the white man's court?
5. How does the Indian chief communicate with the president in the story "Lo"?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)