|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasteland Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Alec Gray loses his job, where is he forced to bathe?
(a) In the homeless shelter.
(b) In the river.
(c) In the bus-stop bathroom.
(d) In the city's fountains.
2. What part of de Spain's house does Abner allegedly ruin in "Barn Burning"?
(a) His dining room table.
(b) His living room sofa.
(c) His carpet.
(d) His drapes.
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes the competition between David Hogganbeck and Ikkemotubbe?
4. Which of the following about Indian culture does NOT embarrass the president?
(a) Their manners.
(b) Their language.
(c) Their dress.
(d) Their skin color.
5. What religious group attempts to save Willy's life by sending him to an asylum in the story "Uncle Willy"?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what type of mission does the young English soldier go with Borgard?
2. How old is Emily Grierson when she dies?
3. In the story "Victory," what country is the man visiting when he pretends to be an aristocrat?
4. With whom does the president discuss "the situation" of the Indians near his quarters?
5. At the end of the story "Crevasse," what is the injured man in the corner doing?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)