|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasteland Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country is Borgard from?
2. At the end of the story "Crevasse," what is the injured man in the corner doing?
3. After he left his tribe, where did Doom settle?
(a) In New Orleans.
(b) In Austin.
(c) In Seattle.
(d) In San Francisco.
4. When Doom wants to settle an argument between two men in his tribe, what type of fight does he arrange?
(a) A dog fight.
(b) A fistfight.
(c) A cowboy's dual.
(d) A cock fight.
5. On what type of mission does the young English soldier go with Borgard?
(a) An evacuation mission.
(b) A search-and-rescue mission.
(c) A bombing mission.
(d) A mapping mission.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the story "Crevasse," how are the first 12 soldiers killed?
2. During which war was the Day of Armistice?
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes the competition between David Hogganbeck and Ikkemotubbe?
4. Which of the following vehicles does Uncle Willy crash, killing himself?
5. What is the name of Sam Fathers' true father?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)