|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasteland Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following government officials does NOT arrive at the home of the two boys in "The Tall Men"?
(a) A marshal.
(b) An investigator.
(c) A parson.
(d) A recruiter.
2. During what month of the year does Hawkshaw disappear from town for two weeks?
3. What about the little orphan girl Hawkshaw meets is unusually colored?
(a) Her eyes.
(b) Her clothing.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her teeth.
4. What is the name of Abner Snope's only son?
5. What weapon does Pete's younger brother use to attack the bus depot worker and the Army lieutenant?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A grenade.
(d) A lead pipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Native Americans want to hold a trial for the chief's nephew in the white man's court?
2. Which of the following things motivates the pilots in "Death Drag" to perform such dangerous tricks when traveling town to town?
3. What does Abner Snope do for a living?
4. Whom does Res Grier take with him when he returns to work on the church in the middle of the night?
5. What country is Borgard from?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)