|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasteland Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Doom live away from his tribe?
(a) Seven years.
(b) Twenty-seven years.
(c) Seventeen years.
(d) Thirty-seven years.
2. What happens to Minnie on the first day she leaves her apartment after the attack?
(a) She has a nervous breakdown.
(b) She is cheered as a hero.
(c) She is beaten up by an angry mob.
(d) She is ignored by everyone she encounters.
3. What is the name of the company Captain Warren pilots for in the story "Death Drag"?
(a) The Company of Wings.
(b) Jet Away and Fly.
(c) Royal Flying Corps.
(d) Aireal Barnam.
4. While Alec Gray is in the Army, what is his relationship with his family?
(c) He misses his family.
(d) He has no family.
5. How does Alec Gray react when he is sent to spend time in the penal battalion?
(a) He takes the punishment silently.
(b) He punches his commanding officer.
(c) He kills his commanding officer.
(d) He shouts at his commanding officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following stories is the sequel to "Two Soldiers"?
2. What does the English soldier think about Borgard's flying ability in the story "Turnabout"?
3. How old is Pete's younger brother when he decides he wants to join the Army?
4. How many pilots make up the stunt team in the story "Death Drag"?
5. Homer Barron is from what part of the United States?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)