|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wilderness stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A Bear Hunt," which part of the town do all the children think is haunted?
(a) The asylum.
(b) The Indian burial ground.
(c) The cemetary.
(d) The church.
2. Which of the following vehicles does Uncle Willy crash, killing himself?
(a) A train.
(b) A boat.
(c) An airplane.
(d) A car.
3. Which of the following stories is the sequel to "Two Soldiers"?
(a) "Bear Hunt."
(b) "Shall Not Perish."
(c) "The Tall Men."
(d) "Barn Burning."
4. What is the name of Abner Snope's only son?
5. How does the servant at the rich family's home treat Pete's family when they come offering comfort?
(a) He is kind to them.
(b) He confuses them.
(c) He is rude to them.
(d) He is angry with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Sam Fathers' true father?
2. What about the little orphan girl Hawkshaw meets is unusually colored?
3. In the story "Red Leaves," how many Indians are searching for the chief's slave?
4. What part of the father's body in "The Tall Men" has been injured in the war?
5. What is the name of the leader of the mob that kills Minnie Cooper's attacker in the story "Dry September"?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)