|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wilderness stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following ailments plagues Lucius while he is out on the bear hunt?
(d) Shortness of breath.
2. Which of the following facts about Uncle Willy is NOT true?
(a) He lives in Memphis.
(b) He has three sons.
(c) He is married to a prostitute.
(d) He is a drug addict.
3. What part of de Spain's property does Abner burn down in a rage of revenge?
(a) His house.
(b) His barn.
(c) His fields.
(d) His church.
4. How old is the young boy to whom Sam Fathers is telling his life story?
(a) 8 years old.
(b) 14 years old.
(c) 10 years old.
(d) 12 years old.
5. What part of the black men's clothing did Lucius Provine burn when he was a child?
(a) Their socks.
(b) Their bow ties.
(c) Their hats.
(d) Their collars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religious group attempts to save Willy's life by sending him to an asylum in the story "Uncle Willy"?
2. What does Hawkshaw do for a living in the story "Hair"?
3. How much money does Mannie give to Snopes after she shoots his prize mule in the story "Mule in the Yard"?
4. Which of the following about Indian culture does NOT embarrass the president?
5. Of what crime is the nephew of the Indian chief in the story "Lo" accused?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)