|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wilderness stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following things motivates the pilots in "Death Drag" to perform such dangerous tricks when traveling town to town?
2. How much money does Mannie give to Snopes after she shoots his prize mule in the story "Mule in the Yard"?
(a) Five dollars.
(b) Twenty dollars.
(c) Ten dollars.
(d) Fifty dollars.
3. At the end of the story "Elly," which of the following is the only character who is still alive?
(c) Paul de Montigny.
(d) None of the above, all the characters die.
4. What about the little orphan girl Hawkshaw meets is unusually colored?
(a) Her clothing.
(b) Her teeth.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her hair.
5. To which city does Pete travel in order to enlist in the Army?
(b) Baton Rouge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following facts about Uncle Willy is NOT true?
2. What religious group attempts to save Willy's life by sending him to an asylum in the story "Uncle Willy"?
3. Which of the following metals is used to make the whistle in Flem Snopes' story?
4. What is the only thing Emily's father leaves to her in his will?
5. Which of the following holidays is Georgie anxiously anticipating in the story "That Will Be Fine"?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)