|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wilderness stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hawkshaw do for a living in the story "Hair"?
(a) He is a dentist.
(b) He is a barber.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He is a stylist.
2. What is the name of Sam Fathers' true father?
(a) Sam Senior.
3. What building is Res Grier in charge of reshingling?
(a) The police office.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The school.
(d) The church.
4. Who is responsible for the mysterious deaths of the chief and all his successors?
(a) Sam Feathers.
5. After Pete is killed in combat, how long do his parents take off of work to mourn for him?
(a) One day.
(b) Three days.
(c) Two days.
(d) Four days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tom-Tom dispose of the scrap metal Flem Snopes has been hiding?
2. With whom does the president discuss "the situation" of the Indians near his quarters?
3. In the story "A Courtship," what does David Hogganbeck drive for a living?
4. Which of the following ailments does not befall the first pilot in the story "Death Drag"?
5. Whom does Res Grier take with him when he returns to work on the church in the middle of the night?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)