|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wilderness stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Indian tradition, what must the chief's slave do after the chief dies?
(a) Be banished into the wilderness.
(b) Be buried next to the chief.
(c) Marry the chief's wife.
(d) Be sold to another Indian chief.
2. What vegetable is Abner Snope ordered to use to pay back his debts?
3. What happens to Minnie on the first day she leaves her apartment after the attack?
(a) She is beaten up by an angry mob.
(b) She is cheered as a hero.
(c) She is ignored by everyone she encounters.
(d) She has a nervous breakdown.
4. What is the only thing Emily's father leaves to her in his will?
(a) A bank account full of money.
(b) A house.
(c) A horse.
(d) A servant.
5. When Res Grier is waiting for his friend to return from fox hunting, how late is he when he finally arrives at work?
(a) Two hours late.
(b) Six hours late.
(c) Eight hours late.
(d) Four hours late.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following ailments plagues Lucius while he is out on the bear hunt?
2. What is the name of Sam Fathers' true father?
3. Who suggests that Lucius go visit the Indians to cure his ailment?
4. How many pilots make up the stunt team in the story "Death Drag"?
5. In the story "Red Leaves," how many Indians are searching for the chief's slave?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)