|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wilderness stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following vehicles does Uncle Willy crash, killing himself?
(a) A train.
(b) An airplane.
(c) A boat.
(d) A car.
2. Which of the following government officials does NOT arrive at the home of the two boys in "The Tall Men"?
(a) A marshal.
(b) A recruiter.
(c) A parson.
(d) An investigator.
3. After he left his tribe, where did Doom settle?
(a) In San Francisco.
(b) In Austin.
(c) In New Orleans.
(d) In Seattle.
4. How much money does Mannie give to Snopes after she shoots his prize mule in the story "Mule in the Yard"?
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) Five dollars.
(c) Twenty dollars.
(d) Fifty dollars.
5. Which of the following adjectives does NOT describe the family from the story "The Tall Men"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Minnie on the first day she leaves her apartment after the attack?
2. What is it about Paul de Montigny that makes him an unsuitable boyfriend for Elly?
3. What request does Pappy make of Doom when Doom returns to his tribe?
4. What is Sam Fathers' heritage in the story "A Justice"?
5. Which of the following facts about Uncle Willy is NOT true?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)