|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wilderness stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following holidays is Georgie anxiously anticipating in the story "That Will Be Fine"?
(b) His birthday.
2. What crime is Res Grier accused of in the end of the story "Shingles for the Lord"?
3. Before he left the tribe, how was Doom treated by the rest of his tribe?
(a) He was greatly feared.
(b) He was often ignored.
(c) He was well-respected.
(d) He was hated.
4. Who shoots Abner Snope?
(a) His boss.
(b) His son.
(c) His wife.
(d) His best friend.
5. In the story "Red Leaves," how many Indians are searching for the chief's slave?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the servant at the rich family's home treat Pete's family when they come offering comfort?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes the competition between David Hogganbeck and Ikkemotubbe?
3. Of what crime is the nephew of the Indian chief in the story "Lo" accused?
4. Which of the following facts about Uncle Willy is NOT true?
5. At the end of the story "Lo," what does the president order his men to do?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)