|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wilderness stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the black man who is killed for assaulting Minnie Cooper in the story "Dry September"?
(a) Alan Barks.
(b) Tomas Frank.
(c) Charlie Delay.
(d) Will Mayes.
2. What part of the father's body in "The Tall Men" has been injured in the war?
(a) His stomach.
(b) His leg.
(c) His head.
(d) His arm.
3. When Res Grier is waiting for his friend to return from fox hunting, how late is he when he finally arrives at work?
(a) Two hours late.
(b) Six hours late.
(c) Four hours late.
(d) Eight hours late.
4. How old is Pete's younger brother when he decides he wants to join the Army?
(a) 6 years old.
(b) 10 years old.
(c) 12 years old.
(d) 8 years old.
5. Although she is beautiful, which of the following adjectives best describes Herman Basket's sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the servant at the rich family's home treat Pete's family when they come offering comfort?
2. Before he left the tribe, how was Doom treated by the rest of his tribe?
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes the competition between David Hogganbeck and Ikkemotubbe?
4. Why does the president decide to hold a "mock trial" for the Indian chief's nephew?
5. How does the Indian chief communicate with the president in the story "Lo"?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)