|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wilderness stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Minnie on the first day she leaves her apartment after the attack?
(a) She is beaten up by an angry mob.
(b) She is ignored by everyone she encounters.
(c) She has a nervous breakdown.
(d) She is cheered as a hero.
2. To which city does Pete travel in order to enlist in the Army?
(c) Baton Rouge.
3. What part of the father's body in "The Tall Men" has been injured in the war?
(a) His stomach.
(b) His arm.
(c) His head.
(d) His leg.
4. What is Emily Grierson's initial response after her father dies?
(a) She denies that her father is dead.
(b) She throws a party, celebrating her father's life.
(c) She cries continually for three days.
(d) She decides not to go into mourning.
5. Although she is beautiful, which of the following adjectives best describes Herman Basket's sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Sam Fathers' true father?
2. Who suggests that Lucius go visit the Indians to cure his ailment?
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes the competition between David Hogganbeck and Ikkemotubbe?
4. Which of the following ailments plagues Lucius while he is out on the bear hunt?
5. What is the name of the company Captain Warren pilots for in the story "Death Drag"?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)