|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wilderness stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sam Fathers' heritage in the story "A Justice"?
(a) Full-blooded Native American.
(b) Half Native American, half black.
(c) Half black, half white
(d) Half Native American, half white
2. Who suggests that Lucius go visit the Indians to cure his ailment?
3. What is the name of the man who is the rightful owner of the animal Res Grier is trying to sell to settle his debts?
4. Why does the president decide to hold a "mock trial" for the Indian chief's nephew?
(a) To appease the townsfolk.
(b) To fool the Indians into thinking that he understands the law.
(c) To get the Indians off his land.
(d) To punish the nephew to the fullest extent of the law.
5. How many pilots make up the stunt team in the story "Death Drag"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the Indians searching for the slave?
2. What part of the black men's clothing did Lucius Provine burn when he was a child?
3. Which of the following vehicles does Uncle Willy crash, killing himself?
4. At the end of the story "Lo," what does the president order his men to do?
5. During what month of the year does Hawkshaw disappear from town for two weeks?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)