|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wilderness stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who is the rightful owner of the animal Res Grier is trying to sell to settle his debts?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes the competition between David Hogganbeck and Ikkemotubbe?
3. What does Abner Snope do for a living?
(a) He is a farmer.
(b) He is an architect.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He is a teacher.
4. What building is Res Grier in charge of reshingling?
(a) The church.
(b) The school.
(c) The police office.
(d) The hospital.
5. Which of the following vehicles does Uncle Willy crash, killing himself?
(a) A train.
(b) A boat.
(c) A car.
(d) An airplane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following metals is used to make the whistle in Flem Snopes' story?
2. What vegetable is Abner Snope ordered to use to pay back his debts?
3. After he left his tribe, where did Doom settle?
4. What animal does Doom kill using a salt he has brought back from the white man's land?
5. When Res Grier is waiting for his friend to return from fox hunting, how late is he when he finally arrives at work?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)