|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wilderness stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the father's body in "The Tall Men" has been injured in the war?
(a) His arm.
(b) His head.
(c) His stomach.
(d) His leg.
2. Which of the following things motivates the pilots in "Death Drag" to perform such dangerous tricks when traveling town to town?
3. What weapon does Pete's younger brother use to attack the bus depot worker and the Army lieutenant?
(a) A grenade.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A lead pipe.
4. Which of the following about Indian culture does NOT embarrass the president?
(a) Their manners.
(b) Their dress.
(c) Their skin color.
(d) Their language.
5. What part of de Spain's property does Abner burn down in a rage of revenge?
(a) His barn.
(b) His house.
(c) His church.
(d) His fields.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crop does the family in "The Tall Men" grow?
2. How old is Pete's younger brother when he decides he wants to join the Army?
3. After he left his tribe, where did Doom settle?
4. Who suggests that Lucius go visit the Indians to cure his ailment?
5. What liquor does the father in "The Tall Men" drink for anesthetic before his surgery?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)