|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wilderness stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Doom wants to settle an argument between two men in his tribe, what engineering challenge does he create?
(a) A bridge-building competition.
(b) A boat-building competition.
(c) A fence-building competition.
(d) A teepee-building competition.
2. Which of the following about Indian culture does NOT embarrass the president?
(a) Their manners.
(b) Their dress.
(c) Their language.
(d) Their skin color.
3. What building is Res Grier in charge of reshingling?
(a) The church.
(b) The police office.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The school.
4. Why do the Native Americans want to hold a trial for the chief's nephew in the white man's court?
(a) Out of respect.
(b) Out of curiosity.
(c) Out of fear.
(d) So he will be properly punished.
5. Who suggests that Lucius go visit the Indians to cure his ailment?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Pete's younger brother when he decides he wants to join the Army?
2. What weapon does Pete's younger brother use to attack the bus depot worker and the Army lieutenant?
3. How does the Indian chief communicate with the president in the story "Lo"?
4. What is it about Paul de Montigny that makes him an unsuitable boyfriend for Elly?
5. What shocking item does Emily Grierson purchase from the druggist in town?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)