|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wilderness stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the black men's clothing did Lucius Provine burn when he was a child?
(a) Their hats.
(b) Their bow ties.
(c) Their collars.
(d) Their socks.
2. Which of the following stories is the sequel to "Two Soldiers"?
(a) "Shall Not Perish."
(b) "Barn Burning."
(c) "The Tall Men."
(d) "Bear Hunt."
3. What is Sam Fathers' heritage in the story "A Justice"?
(a) Half Native American, half white
(b) Full-blooded Native American.
(c) Half black, half white
(d) Half Native American, half black.
4. What shocking item does Emily Grierson purchase from the druggist in town?
5. Which of Mannie's relatives is killed driving mules while working for Snopes?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sam Father's real birth name?
2. Who suggests that Lucius go visit the Indians to cure his ailment?
3. What is the name of the leader of the mob that kills Minnie Cooper's attacker in the story "Dry September"?
4. Which of the following government officials does NOT arrive at the home of the two boys in "The Tall Men"?
5. What is the name of Abner Snope's only son?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)