|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wilderness stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following facts about Uncle Willy is NOT true?
(a) He lives in Memphis.
(b) He is a drug addict.
(c) He has three sons.
(d) He is married to a prostitute.
2. In "A Bear Hunt," which part of the town do all the children think is haunted?
(a) The cemetary.
(b) The asylum.
(c) The church.
(d) The Indian burial ground.
3. Which of the following ailments plagues Lucius while he is out on the bear hunt?
(b) Shortness of breath.
4. What part of de Spain's house does Abner allegedly ruin in "Barn Burning"?
(a) His living room sofa.
(b) His carpet.
(c) His drapes.
(d) His dining room table.
5. What shocking item does Emily Grierson purchase from the druggist in town?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following stories is the sequel to "Two Soldiers"?
2. How do Pete and his brother hear about the war that is tearing their country apart?
3. How long did Doom live away from his tribe?
4. At the end of the story "Lo," what does the president order his men to do?
5. How does the servant at the rich family's home treat Pete's family when they come offering comfort?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)