|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wilderness stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is responsible for the mysterious deaths of the chief and all his successors?
(a) Sam Feathers.
2. Which of the following ailments plagues Lucius while he is out on the bear hunt?
(c) Shortness of breath.
3. What request does Pappy make of Doom when Doom returns to his tribe?
(a) To be made a warrior.
(b) To be married.
(c) To be set free of his tribe.
(d) To be made chief.
4. When Doom wants to settle an argument between two men in his tribe, what type of fight does he arrange?
(a) A dog fight.
(b) A fistfight.
(c) A cock fight.
(d) A cowboy's dual.
5. When Res Grier is waiting for his friend to return from fox hunting, how late is he when he finally arrives at work?
(a) Six hours late.
(b) Four hours late.
(c) Eight hours late.
(d) Two hours late.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Indian tradition, what must the chief's slave do after the chief dies?
2. Which of the following things motivates the pilots in "Death Drag" to perform such dangerous tricks when traveling town to town?
3. What crop does the family in "The Tall Men" grow?
4. What religious group attempts to save Willy's life by sending him to an asylum in the story "Uncle Willy"?
5. With whom does the president discuss "the situation" of the Indians near his quarters?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)