|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wilderness stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Emily Grierson when she dies?
2. Which of the following holidays is Georgie anxiously anticipating in the story "That Will Be Fine"?
(d) His birthday.
3. What animal does Doom kill using a salt he has brought back from the white man's land?
(a) A bird.
(b) A fish.
(c) A puppy.
(d) A kitten.
4. Which of the following things motivates the pilots in "Death Drag" to perform such dangerous tricks when traveling town to town?
5. With whom does the president discuss "the situation" of the Indians near his quarters?
(a) His vice president.
(b) His secretary.
(c) The senate.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests that Lucius go visit the Indians to cure his ailment?
2. How does the servant at the rich family's home treat Pete's family when they come offering comfort?
3. Which of the following ailments plagues Lucius while he is out on the bear hunt?
4. What part of the black men's clothing did Lucius Provine burn when he was a child?
5. Where is David Hogganbeck when he nearly loses his life in competition?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)