|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wilderness stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following about Indian culture does NOT embarrass the president?
(a) Their language.
(b) Their dress.
(c) Their skin color.
(d) Their manners.
2. What is the name of Sam Fathers' true father?
(c) Sam Senior.
3. How do Pete and his brother hear about the war that is tearing their country apart?
(a) From the television.
(b) From the radio.
(c) From the Internet.
(d) From the newspaper.
4. In the story "A Courtship," what does David Hogganbeck drive for a living?
(a) A fighter jet.
(b) A tractor.
(c) A taxi cab.
(d) A steamboat.
5. Which of the following government officials does NOT arrive at the home of the two boys in "The Tall Men"?
(a) A parson.
(b) A marshal.
(c) A recruiter.
(d) An investigator.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pilots make up the stunt team in the story "Death Drag"?
2. What is the name of the Indian man Herman Basket's sister marries?
3. Which of the following vehicles does Uncle Willy crash, killing himself?
4. Where does Tom-Tom dispose of the scrap metal Flem Snopes has been hiding?
5. What is the name of the company Captain Warren pilots for in the story "Death Drag"?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)