|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Village stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the father of the two young boys tell them to do when he sees the party that has come to arrest them?
(a) He tells them join.
(b) He tells them to fight.
(c) He tells them to pray.
(d) He tells them run.
2. What is the name of the man who is the rightful owner of the animal Res Grier is trying to sell to settle his debts?
3. What part of de Spain's property does Abner burn down in a rage of revenge?
(a) His barn.
(b) His fields.
(c) His church.
(d) His house.
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes Flem Snopes in the story "Centaur in Brass"?
5. At the end of the story "Elly," which of the following is the only character who is still alive?
(a) Paul de Montigny.
(b) None of the above, all the characters die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the black man who is killed for assaulting Minnie Cooper in the story "Dry September"?
2. What is the name of the company Captain Warren pilots for in the story "Death Drag"?
3. What do the townsfolk find lying on the pillow next to Homer Barron's corpse?
4. How much money does Mannie give to Snopes after she shoots his prize mule in the story "Mule in the Yard"?
5. Who shoots Abner Snope?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)