|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Village stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men is Res Grier working with to reshingle the church in "Shingles for God"?
2. How many pilots make up the stunt team in the story "Death Drag"?
3. Which of the following things motivates the pilots in "Death Drag" to perform such dangerous tricks when traveling town to town?
4. Whom does Res Grier take with him when he returns to work on the church in the middle of the night?
(a) His nephew.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His son.
(d) His brother.
5. At the end of the story "Elly," which of the following is the only character who is still alive?
(a) None of the above, all the characters die.
(b) Paul de Montigny.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Emily Grierson when she dies?
2. To which city does Pete travel in order to enlist in the Army?
3. What part of the father's body in "The Tall Men" has been injured in the war?
4. Where does Tom-Tom dispose of the scrap metal Flem Snopes has been hiding?
5. What is Emily Grierson's initial response after her father dies?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)