|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Village stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following relatives does Elly live with in the story "Elly"?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her cousin.
2. Homer Barron is from what part of the United States?
(a) The East.
(b) The North.
(c) The West.
(d) The South.
3. How does the servant at the rich family's home treat Pete's family when they come offering comfort?
(a) He confuses them.
(b) He is rude to them.
(c) He is angry with them.
(d) He is kind to them.
4. What part of the father's body in "The Tall Men" has been injured in the war?
(a) His arm.
(b) His stomach.
(c) His head.
(d) His leg.
5. Who suggests that Lucius go visit the Indians to cure his ailment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following vehicles does Uncle Willy crash, killing himself?
2. How did Hawkshaw's fiance die?
3. Which of Mannie's relatives is killed driving mules while working for Snopes?
4. Whom does Res Grier take with him when he returns to work on the church in the middle of the night?
5. What is the name of the leader of the mob that kills Minnie Cooper's attacker in the story "Dry September"?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)