|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Village stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Mannie give to Snopes after she shoots his prize mule in the story "Mule in the Yard"?
(a) Fifty dollars.
(b) Ten dollars.
(c) Five dollars.
(d) Twenty dollars.
2. How many pilots make up the stunt team in the story "Death Drag"?
3. What does Hawkshaw do for a living in the story "Hair"?
(a) He is a stylist.
(b) He is a dentist.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He is a barber.
4. What crime is Res Grier accused of in the end of the story "Shingles for the Lord"?
5. What vegetable is Abner Snope ordered to use to pay back his debts?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Emily Grierson's initial response after her father dies?
2. During what month of the year does Hawkshaw disappear from town for two weeks?
3. How does Paul de Montigny feel about marrying Elly?
4. How old is Emily Grierson when she dies?
5. Whom does Res Grier take with him when he returns to work on the church in the middle of the night?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)