|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Village stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests that Lucius go visit the Indians to cure his ailment?
2. Which of the following metals is used to make the whistle in Flem Snopes' story?
3. How does Paul de Montigny feel about marrying Elly?
(a) He is not sure if he wants to marry her.
(b) He does not want to marry her.
(c) He is apathetic about marrying her.
(d) He desperately wants to marry her.
4. What part of de Spain's house does Abner allegedly ruin in "Barn Burning"?
(a) His drapes.
(b) His dining room table.
(c) His living room sofa.
(d) His carpet.
5. During what month of the year does Hawkshaw disappear from town for two weeks?
Short Answer Questions
1. What religious group attempts to save Willy's life by sending him to an asylum in the story "Uncle Willy"?
2. What crop does the family in "The Tall Men" grow?
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes Flem Snopes in the story "Centaur in Brass"?
4. Which of the following facts about Uncle Willy is NOT true?
5. What building is Res Grier in charge of reshingling?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)