|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Village stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pilots make up the stunt team in the story "Death Drag"?
2. How do Pete and his brother hear about the war that is tearing their country apart?
(a) From the television.
(b) From the Internet.
(c) From the radio.
(d) From the newspaper.
3. Where does Tom-Tom dispose of the scrap metal Flem Snopes has been hiding?
(a) In the boiler.
(b) In the garbage dump.
(c) In the incinerator.
(d) In the water tank.
4. What part of de Spain's house does Abner allegedly ruin in "Barn Burning"?
(a) His drapes.
(b) His living room sofa.
(c) His dining room table.
(d) His carpet.
5. Which of the following holidays is Georgie anxiously anticipating in the story "That Will Be Fine"?
(b) His birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following ailments does not befall the first pilot in the story "Death Drag"?
2. Which of the following facts about Uncle Willy is NOT true?
3. What is the name of Abner Snope's only son?
4. What crime is Res Grier accused of in the end of the story "Shingles for the Lord"?
5. Homer Barron is from what part of the United States?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)