|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Village stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Pete is killed in combat, how long do his parents take off of work to mourn for him?
(a) Four days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Two days.
(d) One day.
2. What building is Res Grier in charge of reshingling?
(a) The school.
(b) The church.
(c) The police office.
(d) The hospital.
3. In "A Bear Hunt," which part of the town do all the children think is haunted?
(a) The asylum.
(b) The cemetary.
(c) The Indian burial ground.
(d) The church.
4. Which of the following vehicles does Uncle Willy crash, killing himself?
(a) An airplane.
(b) A boat.
(c) A train.
(d) A car.
5. Who suggests that Lucius go visit the Indians to cure his ailment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following ailments plagues Lucius while he is out on the bear hunt?
2. Which of the following things motivates the pilots in "Death Drag" to perform such dangerous tricks when traveling town to town?
3. What liquor does the father in "The Tall Men" drink for anesthetic before his surgery?
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes Flem Snopes in the story "Centaur in Brass"?
5. Which of the following facts about Uncle Willy is NOT true?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)