|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Village stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who is the rightful owner of the animal Res Grier is trying to sell to settle his debts?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes Flem Snopes in the story "Centaur in Brass"?
3. How many pilots make up the stunt team in the story "Death Drag"?
4. Which of the following vehicles does Uncle Willy crash, killing himself?
(a) An airplane.
(b) A boat.
(c) A train.
(d) A car.
5. When Res Grier is waiting for his friend to return from fox hunting, how late is he when he finally arrives at work?
(a) Six hours late.
(b) Two hours late.
(c) Four hours late.
(d) Eight hours late.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the story "Elly," which of the following is the only character who is still alive?
2. What vegetable is Abner Snope ordered to use to pay back his debts?
3. Which of the following things motivates the pilots in "Death Drag" to perform such dangerous tricks when traveling town to town?
4. Where does Tom-Tom dispose of the scrap metal Flem Snopes has been hiding?
5. What part of the black men's clothing did Lucius Provine burn when he was a child?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)