|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Country Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following government officials does NOT arrive at the home of the two boys in "The Tall Men"?
(a) An investigator.
(b) A parson.
(c) A marshal.
(d) A recruiter.
2. What building is Res Grier in charge of reshingling?
(a) The police office.
(b) The church.
(c) The school.
(d) The hospital.
3. What part of de Spain's property does Abner burn down in a rage of revenge?
(a) His fields.
(b) His barn.
(c) His house.
(d) His church.
4. To which city does Pete travel in order to enlist in the Army?
(b) Baton Rouge.
5. What is the name of Abner Snope's only son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the father of the two young boys tell them to do when he sees the party that has come to arrest them?
2. Which of the following ailments plagues Lucius while he is out on the bear hunt?
3. Which of the following adjectives does NOT describe the family from the story "The Tall Men"?
4. When Res Grier is waiting for his friend to return from fox hunting, how late is he when he finally arrives at work?
5. What does Abner Snope do for a living?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)