|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Country Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following ailments plagues Lucius while he is out on the bear hunt?
(c) Shortness of breath.
2. What does the father of the two young boys tell them to do when he sees the party that has come to arrest them?
(a) He tells them to fight.
(b) He tells them join.
(c) He tells them to pray.
(d) He tells them run.
3. Who shoots Abner Snope?
(a) His boss.
(b) His son.
(c) His wife.
(d) His best friend.
4. What does Abner Snope do for a living?
(a) He is a farmer.
(b) He is a teacher.
(c) He is an architect.
(d) He is a doctor.
5. What crime is Res Grier accused of in the end of the story "Shingles for the Lord"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What crop does the family in "The Tall Men" grow?
2. Which of the following stories is the sequel to "Two Soldiers"?
3. Whom does Res Grier take with him when he returns to work on the church in the middle of the night?
4. What part of de Spain's house does Abner allegedly ruin in "Barn Burning"?
5. What is the name of the man who is the rightful owner of the animal Res Grier is trying to sell to settle his debts?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)