|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Country Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests that Lucius go visit the Indians to cure his ailment?
2. What building is Res Grier in charge of reshingling?
(a) The church.
(b) The school.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The police office.
3. What does Abner Snope do for a living?
(a) He is a farmer.
(b) He is a teacher.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He is an architect.
4. What part of the father's body in "The Tall Men" has been injured in the war?
(a) His arm.
(b) His head.
(c) His stomach.
(d) His leg.
5. Which of the following ailments plagues Lucius while he is out on the bear hunt?
(b) Shortness of breath.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men is Res Grier working with to reshingle the church in "Shingles for God"?
2. What part of de Spain's property does Abner burn down in a rage of revenge?
3. What is the name of Abner Snope's only son?
4. What weapon does Pete's younger brother use to attack the bus depot worker and the Army lieutenant?
5. What part of the black men's clothing did Lucius Provine burn when he was a child?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)