|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Country Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of de Spain's property does Abner burn down in a rage of revenge?
(a) His barn.
(b) His fields.
(c) His house.
(d) His church.
2. Who shoots Abner Snope?
(a) His son.
(b) His boss.
(c) His wife.
(d) His best friend.
3. Which of the following adjectives does NOT describe the family from the story "The Tall Men"?
4. What is the name of the man who is the rightful owner of the animal Res Grier is trying to sell to settle his debts?
5. What weapon does Pete's younger brother use to attack the bus depot worker and the Army lieutenant?
(a) A knife.
(b) A grenade.
(c) A lead pipe.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of de Spain's house does Abner allegedly ruin in "Barn Burning"?
2. How many men is Res Grier working with to reshingle the church in "Shingles for God"?
3. Which of the following stories is the sequel to "Two Soldiers"?
4. What animal does Res Grier try to sell in order to settle his debts with his co-workers?
5. What does the father of the two young boys tell them to do when he sees the party that has come to arrest them?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)