|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Country Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests that Lucius go visit the Indians to cure his ailment?
2. What is the name of the man who is the rightful owner of the animal Res Grier is trying to sell to settle his debts?
3. In "A Bear Hunt," which part of the town do all the children think is haunted?
(a) The cemetary.
(b) The asylum.
(c) The Indian burial ground.
(d) The church.
4. Who shoots Abner Snope?
(a) His wife.
(b) His boss.
(c) His best friend.
(d) His son.
5. To which city does Pete travel in order to enlist in the Army?
(b) Baton Rouge.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men is Res Grier working with to reshingle the church in "Shingles for God"?
2. What animal does Res Grier try to sell in order to settle his debts with his co-workers?
3. What is the name of Abner Snope's only son?
4. How old is Pete's younger brother when he decides he wants to join the Army?
5. What does Abner Snope do for a living?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)