|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Country Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of de Spain's house does Abner allegedly ruin in "Barn Burning"?
(a) His drapes.
(b) His carpet.
(c) His living room sofa.
(d) His dining room table.
2. What is the name of Abner Snope's only son?
3. How does the servant at the rich family's home treat Pete's family when they come offering comfort?
(a) He is angry with them.
(b) He is kind to them.
(c) He confuses them.
(d) He is rude to them.
4. Who suggests that Lucius go visit the Indians to cure his ailment?
5. What crop does the family in "The Tall Men" grow?
Short Answer Questions
1. What crime is Res Grier accused of in the end of the story "Shingles for the Lord"?
2. After Pete is killed in combat, how long do his parents take off of work to mourn for him?
3. When Res Grier is waiting for his friend to return from fox hunting, how late is he when he finally arrives at work?
4. What animal does Res Grier try to sell in order to settle his debts with his co-workers?
5. Which of the following adjectives does NOT describe the family from the story "The Tall Men"?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)