|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Country Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following ailments plagues Lucius while he is out on the bear hunt?
(b) Shortness of breath.
2. How old is Pete's younger brother when he decides he wants to join the Army?
(a) 10 years old.
(b) 12 years old.
(c) 6 years old.
(d) 8 years old.
3. How does the servant at the rich family's home treat Pete's family when they come offering comfort?
(a) He is kind to them.
(b) He is angry with them.
(c) He confuses them.
(d) He is rude to them.
4. What does the father of the two young boys tell them to do when he sees the party that has come to arrest them?
(a) He tells them join.
(b) He tells them run.
(c) He tells them to pray.
(d) He tells them to fight.
5. What is the name of Abner Snope's only son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following government officials does NOT arrive at the home of the two boys in "The Tall Men"?
2. What crop does the family in "The Tall Men" grow?
3. What building is Res Grier in charge of reshingling?
4. To which city does Pete travel in order to enlist in the Army?
5. When Res Grier is waiting for his friend to return from fox hunting, how late is he when he finally arrives at work?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)