|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Middle Ground stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following holidays is Georgie anxiously anticipating in the story "That Will Be Fine"?
(d) His birthday.
2. What is the name of the company Captain Warren pilots for in the story "Death Drag"?
(a) Aireal Barnam.
(b) Royal Flying Corps.
(c) The Company of Wings.
(d) Jet Away and Fly.
3. What animal does Res Grier try to sell in order to settle his debts with his co-workers?
(a) A cow.
(b) A dog.
(c) A horse.
(d) A goat.
4. What shocking item does Emily Grierson purchase from the druggist in town?
5. Whom does Res Grier take with him when he returns to work on the church in the middle of the night?
(a) His nephew.
(b) His son.
(c) His brother.
(d) His cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Wash react to the blooming relationship between his female relative and his boss?
2. In the story "All the Dead Pilots," what does Spoomer steal from his friend Satoris?
3. When Doom wants to settle an argument between two men in his tribe, what type of fight does he arrange?
4. Which of the following adjectives does NOT describe the family from the story "The Tall Men"?
5. At the end of the story "Elly," which of the following is the only character who is still alive?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)