|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Middle Ground stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the story "Turnabout," how does Borgard feel about the young English soldier he rescued?
(a) He is confused by him.
(b) He despises him.
(c) He envies him.
(d) He respects him
2. In the story "Red Leaves," how many Indians are searching for the chief's slave?
3. Which of the following holidays is Georgie anxiously anticipating in the story "That Will Be Fine"?
(c) His birthday.
4. Who contacts Jarrod telling him to meet the King family immediately at a resort?
(a) Louise King.
(b) Dr Martino.
(c) Mr. King.
(d) Mrs. King.
5. What animal does Res Grier try to sell in order to settle his debts with his co-workers?
(a) A horse.
(b) A cow.
(c) A goat.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Although she is beautiful, which of the following adjectives best describes Herman Basket's sister?
2. What type of reputation does Harrison Blair have in the town?
3. What part of the father's body in "The Tall Men" has been injured in the war?
4. How does the husband react when he hears of his wife's affair in the story "Honor"?
5. What race is Wash, from the story "Wash"?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)