|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Middle Ground stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes the competition between David Hogganbeck and Ikkemotubbe?
2. Who contacts Jarrod telling him to meet the King family immediately at a resort?
(a) Mrs. King.
(b) Mr. King.
(c) Louise King.
(d) Dr Martino.
3. What request does Pappy make of Doom when Doom returns to his tribe?
(a) To be made a warrior.
(b) To be set free of his tribe.
(c) To be married.
(d) To be made chief.
4. How old is Pete's younger brother when he decides he wants to join the Army?
(a) 12 years old.
(b) 10 years old.
(c) 8 years old.
(d) 6 years old.
5. What book do the soldiers in "Crevasse" read to pass their time?
(a) The telephone book.
(b) The dictionary.
(c) The Koran.
(d) The Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following holidays is Georgie anxiously anticipating in the story "That Will Be Fine"?
2. Which of the following modes of transportation is seen speeding away at the end of the story "Honor"?
3. What is it about Paul de Montigny that makes him an unsuitable boyfriend for Elly?
4. Who kills Doctor Martino?
5. What does the English soldier think about Borgard's flying ability in the story "Turnabout"?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)