|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Middle Ground stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of vehicle is Satoris in when he goes to spy on Spoomer and his woman?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) An airplane.
(c) A train.
(d) A convertible.
2. Which of the following metals is used to make the whistle in Flem Snopes' story?
3. Which of the following statements is NOT true in the story "Wash"?
(a) Wash kills his boss.
(b) Wash kills himself.
(c) Wash kills his granddaughter.
(d) Wash sets his house on fire.
4. Homer Barron is from what part of the United States?
(a) The West.
(b) The East.
(c) The South.
(d) The North.
5. What does Hawkshaw do for a living in the story "Hair"?
(a) He is a dentist.
(b) He is a stylist.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He is a barber.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Indian tradition, what must the chief's slave do after the chief dies?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes Flem Snopes in the story "Centaur in Brass"?
3. Which of the following facts about Uncle Willy is NOT true?
4. At the end of the story "Crevasse," what is the injured man in the corner doing?
5. What request does Pappy make of Doom when Doom returns to his tribe?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)