|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Middle Ground stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what type of boat does the English soldier take Borgard?
(a) A sailboat.
(b) A submarine.
(c) A torpedo boat.
(d) A canoe.
2. What crop does the family in "The Tall Men" grow?
3. Which of the following ailments plagues Lucius while he is out on the bear hunt?
(a) Shortness of breath.
4. What building is Res Grier in charge of reshingling?
(a) The school.
(b) The police office.
(c) The church.
(d) The hospital.
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes the competition between David Hogganbeck and Ikkemotubbe?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shoots Abner Snope?
2. What liquor does the father in "The Tall Men" drink for anesthetic before his surgery?
3. In "A Bear Hunt," which part of the town do all the children think is haunted?
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes the soldier named Borgard in the story "Turnabout"?
5. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Alec Gray?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)