|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Middle Ground stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following about Indian culture does NOT embarrass the president?
(a) Their dress.
(b) Their language.
(c) Their skin color.
(d) Their manners.
2. Why doesn't Jarrod want Louise to ride horses with him at the resort?
(a) Because Louise has been forbidden to ride the horses by her mother.
(b) Because he does not want to be seen with Louise.
(c) Because he is angry with Louise for lying to him.
(d) Because the horse she is riding is dangerous.
3. What is Sam Father's real birth name?
4. What is it about Paul de Montigny that makes him an unsuitable boyfriend for Elly?
(a) He is biracial.
(b) He is black.
(c) He is uneducated.
(d) He is poor.
5. When Alec Gray loses his job, what does he use to iron his clothes?
(a) Heavy books.
(c) A cold iron.
(d) Hand weights.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which city does Pete travel in order to enlist in the Army?
2. Which of the following statements is true about Wash's female relative?
3. In the story "Crevasse," how are the first 12 soldiers killed?
4. Which of the following events does NOT happen in the story "Honor"?
5. What part of the father's body in "The Tall Men" has been injured in the war?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)