|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Village stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Pete is killed in combat, how long do his parents take off of work to mourn for him?
(a) Three days.
(b) Two days.
(c) One day.
(d) Four days.
2. How did Hawkshaw's fiance die?
(a) From the pox.
(b) From the flu.
(c) From the plague.
(d) From the fever.
3. What does Abner Snope do for a living?
(a) He is a farmer.
(b) He is a teacher.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He is an architect.
4. Which of the following things motivates the pilots in "Death Drag" to perform such dangerous tricks when traveling town to town?
5. What is the name of the man who is the rightful owner of the animal Res Grier is trying to sell to settle his debts?
Short Answer Questions
1. What vegetable is Abner Snope ordered to use to pay back his debts?
2. When Res Grier is waiting for his friend to return from fox hunting, how late is he when he finally arrives at work?
3. Which of Mannie's relatives is killed driving mules while working for Snopes?
4. How does Paul de Montigny feel about marrying Elly?
5. What is the only thing Emily's father leaves to her in his will?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)