|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Village stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Flem Snopes in the story "Centaur in Brass"?
2. What is the name of the black man who is killed for assaulting Minnie Cooper in the story "Dry September"?
(a) Alan Barks.
(b) Will Mayes.
(c) Tomas Frank.
(d) Charlie Delay.
3. What is the name of the man who is the rightful owner of the animal Res Grier is trying to sell to settle his debts?
4. How does Paul de Montigny feel about marrying Elly?
(a) He is apathetic about marrying her.
(b) He does not want to marry her.
(c) He is not sure if he wants to marry her.
(d) He desperately wants to marry her.
5. What weapon does Pete's younger brother use to attack the bus depot worker and the Army lieutenant?
(a) A grenade.
(b) A knife.
(c) A lead pipe.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the father's body in "The Tall Men" has been injured in the war?
2. Homer Barron is from what part of the United States?
3. When Res Grier is waiting for his friend to return from fox hunting, how late is he when he finally arrives at work?
4. Where does Tom-Tom dispose of the scrap metal Flem Snopes has been hiding?
5. Which of the following vehicles does Uncle Willy crash, killing himself?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)