|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Village stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following holidays is Georgie anxiously anticipating in the story "That Will Be Fine"?
(d) His birthday.
2. What is the name of the black man who is killed for assaulting Minnie Cooper in the story "Dry September"?
(a) Charlie Delay.
(b) Alan Barks.
(c) Tomas Frank.
(d) Will Mayes.
3. What is the name of Abner Snope's only son?
4. What part of the black men's clothing did Lucius Provine burn when he was a child?
(a) Their hats.
(b) Their collars.
(c) Their socks.
(d) Their bow ties.
5. What part of de Spain's house does Abner allegedly ruin in "Barn Burning"?
(a) His carpet.
(b) His drapes.
(c) His dining room table.
(d) His living room sofa.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the story "Elly," which of the following is the only character who is still alive?
2. Which of the following metals is used to make the whistle in Flem Snopes' story?
3. What weapon does Pete's younger brother use to attack the bus depot worker and the Army lieutenant?
4. Which of the following adjectives does NOT describe the family from the story "The Tall Men"?
5. In "A Bear Hunt," which part of the town do all the children think is haunted?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)