|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Village stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the father's body in "The Tall Men" has been injured in the war?
(a) His leg.
(b) His head.
(c) His stomach.
(d) His arm.
2. What is the name of the black man who is killed for assaulting Minnie Cooper in the story "Dry September"?
(a) Alan Barks.
(b) Will Mayes.
(c) Tomas Frank.
(d) Charlie Delay.
3. Homer Barron is from what part of the United States?
(a) The West.
(b) The North.
(c) The South.
(d) The East.
4. Which of the following vehicles does Uncle Willy crash, killing himself?
(a) A car.
(b) A train.
(c) A boat.
(d) An airplane.
5. Who shoots Abner Snope?
(a) His boss.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His wife.
(d) His son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of de Spain's property does Abner burn down in a rage of revenge?
2. How many pilots make up the stunt team in the story "Death Drag"?
3. Which of the following ailments does not befall the first pilot in the story "Death Drag"?
4. Which of the following things motivates the pilots in "Death Drag" to perform such dangerous tricks when traveling town to town?
5. How does Paul de Montigny feel about marrying Elly?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)