|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Village stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives does NOT describe the family from the story "The Tall Men"?
2. How old is Emily Grierson when she dies?
3. In "A Bear Hunt," which part of the town do all the children think is haunted?
(a) The cemetary.
(b) The church.
(c) The asylum.
(d) The Indian burial ground.
4. Who suggests that Lucius go visit the Indians to cure his ailment?
5. What does Abner Snope do for a living?
(a) He is a doctor.
(b) He is an architect.
(c) He is a teacher.
(d) He is a farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following things motivates the pilots in "Death Drag" to perform such dangerous tricks when traveling town to town?
2. Where does Tom-Tom dispose of the scrap metal Flem Snopes has been hiding?
3. Which of the following ailments does not befall the first pilot in the story "Death Drag"?
4. What do the townsfolk find lying on the pillow next to Homer Barron's corpse?
5. What is the name of the company Captain Warren pilots for in the story "Death Drag"?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)