|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Village stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following metals is used to make the whistle in Flem Snopes' story?
2. How old is Emily Grierson when she dies?
3. Who shoots Abner Snope?
(a) His wife.
(b) His son.
(c) His best friend.
(d) His boss.
4. How many pilots make up the stunt team in the story "Death Drag"?
5. What is the name of the black man who is killed for assaulting Minnie Cooper in the story "Dry September"?
(a) Charlie Delay.
(b) Will Mayes.
(c) Tomas Frank.
(d) Alan Barks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives does NOT describe the family from the story "The Tall Men"?
2. Which of the following ailments does not befall the first pilot in the story "Death Drag"?
3. What is the name of the company Captain Warren pilots for in the story "Death Drag"?
4. During what month of the year does Hawkshaw disappear from town for two weeks?
5. What liquor does the father in "The Tall Men" drink for anesthetic before his surgery?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)